MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Any recommendations dose wise? I’m ok with a little/therapeutic doses pre workout if you will.. this is something new I’m trying..

Any recommendations dose wise? I’m ok with a little/therapeutic doses pre workout if you will.. this is something new I’m trying..
Never used it, only albuterol on its own. I wouldn’t know how to recommend a dose without making something up, which seems irresponsible on my part. I’ll say that 4mg if albuterol had a noticeable effect on me and my cardio. It also kicked BP up to mid-130’s/80 from baseline of mid-100’s.

Haven’t posted here in FOREVER! Just dropped in to say that as an OG customer of SP I continue to be impressed. I’m super glad to see the dragons blood back.

Ordered the other day. I was on Stan’s private list. Have been MIA for a while and needed some goods. Stan always been good to me. I’m sure it will arrive in no time. When it does, I got more stuff I wanna grab. Btw. Does anyone know a good dose for the dragons blood? And side effects to worry about?

Cheers
0.4 ml sq is a good starting dose. Titrate up if you think you need more. Half life of the stim effect is short in my experience. Shaky for 10-15 minutes max.

much improved on the TA. Literally Sunday night late got the order paid and it’s here on Wednesday. Fuck yeah Stan! Also that dragonsblood ain’t no joke. Wifey dropped .2 this morning and was jittery as hell

I just put in my first order on Sunday and received on Wed.

Stan was super quick to respond and answered some questions for me. I’ll be getting labs done next week (every 6 months on TRT) and I’ll get another set after a few months on Stan’s Test Cyp. I’ll repost results here.

I just put in my first order on Sunday and received on Wed.

Stan was super quick to respond and answered some questions for me. I’ll be getting labs done next week (every 6 months on TRT) and I’ll get another set after a few months on Stan’s Test Cyp. I’ll repost results here.
Damn. Hopefully I get my pack soon. I put mine in on Monday..

Well I've been out of the loop since the pandemic...thankfully Stan welcomed me with open arms...even found a little gift when my pack landed...as always excellent service and communication....Best deal ever

Looking forward to the results