MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

That's seriously an insane amount of steps. I was gonna guess mailman but didn't wanna put you out like that if you were.
Unfortunately, it’s for real man. I just recently had to get custom orthotics and still walking through those bitches way too fast.

I’m 6’2” 190lbs, I struggle gaining weight. I’m running @Stanfordpharma1 600mg of test and 600mg of deca per week. Also 100mg of abombs a day
Look, The drugs work. if you cant gain weight muscle or fat its clearly caloric intake related.

If you are taking in adequate calories, you need to go see a gastroenterologist because your body is having absorption issues.

End of story.

No problem padawan.

You have been here for 5 years and it seems like you are having issues on understanding the laws of thermodynamics.
I’m glad you done your research. Within your research I’m sure you can see that I’m on not on here causing any fucking issues or looking for fucking problems. I was merely on here just chatting with the brothers asking about something I’ve never used. Have a wonderful day!!

Damn I’ve been at 3950. I’m trying to gain slowly, there’s always that pinch at the stomach I’m trying to loose.
Bro do you have a smart watch? You gotta replace all those walking calories your burning.Shit if I walk 3k extra steps after work my weight goes down.

Bro do you have a smart watch? You gotta replace all those walking calories your burning.Shit if I walk 3k extra steps after work my weight goes down.
Ya those watches aren’t very accurate for tracking calories. You’ve gotta estimate your caloric output and then adjust based on your weight change over the course of a week or two