MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I train Muay Thai. the endurance benifit you get from the blood is amazing. It lasts about an hr and some change. Without it, my skipping round warmup.. (5, 3 min round straight through requires some mental toughness)… with it, it’s an easy sparring session.

Just grabbed a couple of kits from Stanny. Tired of paying my rejuvenation doc those outrageous prices. Excited to try them!

Stan is the man. Excited to try some dragon blood.

Anyone know if there would be any issue mixing my GH with dragon blood in the same pin

Stan is the man. Excited to try some dragon blood.

Anyone know if there would be any issue mixing my GH with dragon blood in the same pin
I've done it before. Don't think there's any degradation issues, but you have to be ware of dosages. You don't want to take too much albuterol.

Guess you’re an outlier because there are plenty of studies showing that they are not accurate. How could they be? All they do is judge it based off your heart rate. How many calories you burn is based off wayyyy more than your heart rate.
its definitely a bit off. but at the end of the day, its something fun to help you keep track of shit.

It has been pretty accurate and on par with a TDEE calculator for me.

Hey @Stanfordpharma1, I’m curious to try the dragons blood. It comes in a 20ml vial, but I’m guessing I’ve got to mix the BAC water in myself right? How long is the half life of it/how long do you actually feel the effects?

Gonna close down until Monday. Have a few appointments this week which is setting Mr back. Gotta get caught back up. I'll answer emails tonight.