MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m 6’2” 190lbs, I struggle gaining weight. I’m running @Stanfordpharma1 600mg of test and 600mg of deca per week. Also 100mg of abombs a day
If you've never tried trenbolone before you really should. I first used gear over 40 years ago and there's been nothing I've ever tried better for mass and muscularity than trenbolone. I started with Tren Acetate 100 mg/ml and got outstanding results. Some time later I switched to Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml and the results improved by an order of magnitude. It left me lean and extremely muscular. I have used--I am currently using--Stan's Tren E and it's the real thing, the best of several UGLs I've tried.

About the only other thing I've tried that had such a phenomenal result was the oral Anadrol 50. That stuff is even more outlandish. But it's a toxic oral and very very hard on the liver so I don't recommend it under any circumstances. Trenbolone is supposed to be hard on the liver too, but I've been using the stuff sometimes in rather huge quantity and have had my liver monitored by my physician and it has never caused any problems, bloods remained mostly normal/nominal. Your mileage may vary, but so far as Trenbolone is concerned in my experience it's the mother ship of all get-muscular-quick drugs.

Just realized that I never posted about my last order. Made it in mid-January, Sustenon, Trenbolone Enanthate, and some Clomid capsules. First order with Stan in months. Six days from payment to touchdown!

Very happy. About to make another order in the next few days and I'll try to be a little more punctual reporting on that one.

If you've never tried trenbolone before you really should. I first used gear over 40 years ago and there's been nothing I've ever tried better for mass and muscularity than trenbolone. I started with Tren Acetate 100 mg/ml and got outstanding results. Some time later I switched to Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml and the results improved by an order of magnitude. It left me lean and extremely muscular. I have used--I am currently using--Stan's Tren E and it's the real thing, the best of several UGLs I've tried.

About the only other thing I've tried that had such a phenomenal result was the oral Anadrol 50. That stuff is even more outlandish. But it's a toxic oral and very very hard on the liver so I don't recommend it under any circumstances. Trenbolone is supposed to be hard on the liver too, but I've been using the stuff sometimes in rather huge quantity and have had my liver monitored by my physician and it has never caused any problems, bloods remained mostly normal/nominal. Your mileage may vary, but so far as Trenbolone is concerned in my experience it's the mother ship of all get-muscular-quick drugs.
How old are you ?

thanks for sharing brother! good shit.

Those labs match previous testosterone levels at that dose of other UGLs in the past, so I can say the test e is legit based upon comparing my own personal previous lab work. Everyone converts at different rates and and I always fall between 800-900ng/dl while on my TRT dose of 250mg/week. Gotta remember it’s split into two doses and labs are drawn around 48 hours after pinning a 125mg dose since it’s pinned twice a week.

Those labs match previous testosterone levels at that dose of other UGLs in the past, so I can say the test e is legit based upon comparing my own personal previous lab work. Everyone converts at different rates and and I always fall between 800-900ng/dl while on my TRT dose of 250mg/week. Gotta remember it’s split into two doses and labs are drawn around 48 hours after pinning a 125mg dose since it’s pinned twice a week.

Do you wait 3-4 weeks before checking bloods?

Will be trying soon, very eager! Emailed Stan, responded quick, has nice deals and great rep. Waiting for delivery is normal. Will post results and blood work!

Any feedback recently on the Var. Its 50mg, so dosing would be either 50mg or 100mg. Has 50mg yielded decent results for people?