MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just got some of Stan’s growth can someone tell me how much BAC water to mix per a vial?

I would use a full 1ml of bac water it just makes measuring easier.... So basically 10 on ur slin pin is an iu 20 is 2iu etc etc... Hope that helps I could be alil off based on how the vials exactly tested but for the most part.... If they are a full 12iu vial then add another 20 on the slin pin of bac water

Geartrip I very recently just ran into a huge headache trying to find bpc myself. Cause for one of your gonna use any healing peptide like bpc or tb your gonna need a good amount if you want it to be effective. So I was trying to find a place who could get me (2) 10 pk BPC-157 5mg . I don’t know if there’s a “shortage” or what the issue is but I had to work my ass off and do a shit ton of “homework” to find not only a decent price but most importantly real quality too. I ended up having to go intl. it’s out there just be smart bro

Geartrip I very recently just ran into a huge headache trying to find bpc myself. Cause for one of your gonna use any healing peptide like bpc or tb your gonna need a good amount if you want it to be effective. So I was trying to find a place who could get me (2) 10 pk BPC-157 5mg . I don’t know if there’s a “shortage” or what the issue is but I had to work my ass off and do a shit ton of “homework” to find not only a decent price but most importantly real quality too. I ended up having to go intl. it’s out there just be smart bro
There is shot of places online but who knows if they are reputable.

Ok! I got MAJORLY screwed over by ordering domestic from @DragonOrdnance and I'm pretty sure I sent them a nice 800 dollar donation. Trying my order again with @Stanfordpharma1- literally sent them an email at like 8pm, had payment and everything sorted by 9pm. So far things are good. I will update as things progress.

Ordered Primo, some MENT, and a little Anavar just for fun

Ok! I got MAJORLY screwed over by ordering domestic from @DragonOrdnance and I'm pretty sure I sent them a nice 800 dollar donation. Trying my order again with @Stanfordpharma1- literally sent them an email at like 8pm, had payment and everything sorted by 9pm. So far things are good. I will update as things progress.

Ordered Primo, some MENT, and a little Anavar just for fun

That's a bit fucked up on d.o 800$ is a decent bit, from waht iv read and know and heard from others is there all backed up and pretty slow at the moment.... There is way better srcs in my opinion one being Stan easily some of the best gear and gear u can count on.... If I was taking shit seriously and gunna do a show only two srcs I would use and trust first pick would be Stan.... Amazing products dosed right which gives u a piece of mind what u paid for is not only dosed correctly but is what it says is on the label, u order primo u get primo u order anavar u get anavar.... In prep knowing u don't gotta question quailty of gear is huge. Alone with all of Stan's products are smooth and pip free

Curious of people's favorite to use between these two dhb or npp?
They go very well together with some test. It’s a lot of oil running NPP and DHB since they are both low mg/Ml but I think the NPP and the quantity of oil can help mitigate the pip from the DHB that can build after a while. Test/NPP/DHB definitely one of my favorite blasts. Second only to Test/ Tren/ low dose Deca/ GH

That's a bit fucked up on d.o 800$ is a decent bit, from waht iv read and know and heard from others is there all backed up and pretty slow at the moment.... There is way better srcs in my opinion one being Stan easily some of the best gear and gear u can count on.... If I was taking shit seriously and gunna do a show only two srcs I would use and trust first pick would be Stan.... Amazing products dosed right which gives u a piece of mind what u paid for is not only dosed correctly but is what it says is on the label, u order primo u get primo u order anavar u get anavar.... In prep knowing u don't gotta question quailty of gear is huge. Alone with all of Stan's products are smooth and pip free
yup, it really sucks. pissed that I wasted so much money on literally nothing. If they're slow that's one thing, but I literally got one response on email over a week ago and since then I haven't gotten a single reply back, so... I'm assuming it's all gone

I made my first order with Stan this week. This is the most confident I have been in a source ever, just based off the people that pointed me in his direction and all of the people on this thread that support his product. I am super pumped to try it. Made a little bigger than average order: Test E x3, Test C x4, Winny x2, Var x5(Tabs and Suspension), and 2 of his PCT mixture.

Those of you that have made purchases in the past, do you generally get a tracking number with the order? I am in the U.S. if that matters. They received payment Tuesday and emailed me saying it would ship asap...I hadn't gotten a tracking # so I just thought I would ask. I am not concerned that any funny business is going on, I am just wondering what to expect. Thanks.

I made my first order with Stan this week. This is the most confident I have been in a source ever, just based off the people that pointed me in his direction and all of the people on this thread that support his product. I am super pumped to try it. Made a little bigger than average order: Test E x3, Test C x4, Winny x2, Var x5(Tabs and Suspension), and 2 of his PCT mixture.

Those of you that have made purchases in the past, do you generally get a tracking number with the order? I am in the U.S. if that matters. They received payment Tuesday and emailed me saying it would ship asap...I hadn't gotten a tracking # so I just thought I would ask. I am not concerned that any funny business is going on, I am just wondering what to expect. Thanks.
its been a while since I have ordered, but no. get informed delivery. that should help alot

pack landed, all accounted for and looked great! ty @Stanfordpharma1
tried the dragons blood already, .5 mil and boom! albuterol kicked right in! gonna have to play with the dosage a lil.
Started dragons blood 3 days ago at .2ml per day. Immediately got shaky, anxious, crack head feels lol it subsides in about an hour but it’s some powerful stuff

Yeah no it's a security measure so no tracking but u don't gotta worry trust me Stan is soild I would expect 3-4 days and u'll have it land

Started dragons blood 3 days ago at .2ml per day. Immediately got shaky, anxious, crack head feels lol it subsides in about an hour but it’s some powerful stuff

Yup I'm deff gunna be using some for spring and summer time help burn some bf .... Plus also get additional support for energy and liver function can't beat it just gotta keep the dosage low. Should be a great all around fat burning product

Yeah no it's a security measure so no tracking but u don't gotta worry trust me Stan is soild I would expect 3-4 days and u'll have it land
Right on...makes sense. I've really never felt more comfortable in a new source...I've heard way to many good things and absolutely zero negative. I just wondered what I should expect. The sources I've used from over seas have generally sent me one, but I always was surprised to see them. Thanks for the info though. I look forward to posting touchdown updates.