MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

This was my very first purchase and this shit happens.... I'd MUCH rather everything was on the up and up man.

Thanks man I'm prob gunna have to test mine now as well test cyp and primo I got mine awhile ago, I was just about to place a new order also well thanks for the testing man.....

There really is no diabuting the test cyp it's clearly underdosed.... The primo idk what to even think this really sucks cause I was a hella supporter of Stan and also only bought his gear..... I guess even though I got mine back a CPL months I'm gunna either bin it all or test it..... Really sucks
PRIMO SALE***

I will be closed until further notice. Vendor sent me wrong sized vials. I'll tell ya what I'll do. I measured the vials and they fill to at least 13 and a half ml. Completely full was 14ml. Here's what I'll do. You guys will reap the benefits. I have plenty of primo raws. Same primo that was tested. I'll make a large batch of primo and sell these vials at same price as the 10ml vials. That's a great deal. I'll send the finished product out for testing asap. Will be at least 150mg per ml. Now, problem is I only have the 10ml labels so that's what they'll read, but you'll get almost 14ml. I've got a lot of these empty vials so Order up. Let's get rid if these. I'm sure they will be going fast as heck, but I will have quite a bit. I'll just be busy as heck. That's all I'll be selling until I get the standard 10ml empty vials then primo will be back to regular price.

13.5ml vials of primo at $60.

Only selling primo right now until further notice. Probably about 2 weeks.
Sucks for you and anyone who bought test or primo recently. Here's the post for the primo sale, interesting enough he posted jano testing for both products 2 to 3 weeks later. This is extremely disappointing.

Sucks for you and anyone who bought test or primo recently. Here's the post for the primo sale, interesting enough he posted jano testing for both products 2 to 3 weeks later. This is extremely disappointing.
Hell yes this sucks...I have no idea where we all go from here.

First off, I am so sorry. I've been doing this for so many years and never had any serious issues and I have never tried to burn anybody.

The test cyp I can't explain. I don't know how I could have made that mistake. It's not like I tried to cut corners and save a few bucks. The price vs reputation is so very not worth it.

The primo I know what happened. I had a few bags of finished unlabeled products. One was primo and the other mast prop. I knocked them over and some of the vials rolled out on the table. I was positive it was the primo. I messed up. I should have just threw them away. I'm so freaking sorry. It definetly wasn't the 20ml vials. It was the batch since. It was a bag of 85 vials and maybe 10 or 15 rolled out on the table. So 10 to 15 of the 85 would have been maste p.

To show I'm sorry and that it wasn't about trying to burn any one, I mean I really don't know what to do. I'll leave this entirely up to you guys what I do. Definitely a complete refund for all primo and test cyp for anyone who purchased since the 20ml sale. And anyone who can send in from the 20ml vials to jano I'll pay for the testing and Shipping so you can see they are good. I'm driving right now so any questions or recommendations will be addressed as soon. As I get home.

This has never happened to me and has me like totally flustered. I'm so sorry. I will do whatever it takes to fix. My reputation is worth way more to me than money.

so one bag tipped and the other didn't? or they both tipped but you think they only came out of one bag?
hard to picture this.
is it possible some people ordering mast p are getting primo?

First off, I am so sorry. I've been doing this for so many years and never had any serious issues and I have never tried to burn anybody.

The test cyp I can't explain. I don't know how I could have made that mistake. It's not like I tried to cut corners and save a few bucks. The price vs reputation is so very not worth it.

The primo I know what happened. I had a few bags of finished unlabeled products. One was primo and the other mast prop. I knocked them over and some of the vials rolled out on the table. I was positive it was the primo. I messed up. I should have just threw them away. I'm so freaking sorry. It definetly wasn't the 20ml vials. It was the batch since. It was a bag of 85 vials and maybe 10 or 15 rolled out on the table. So 10 to 15 of the 85 would have been maste p.

To show I'm sorry and that it wasn't about trying to burn any one, I mean I really don't know what to do. I'll leave this entirely up to you guys what I do. Definitely a complete refund for all primo and test cyp for anyone who purchased since the 20ml sale. And anyone who can send in from the 20ml vials to jano I'll pay for the testing and Shipping so you can see they are good. I'm driving right now so any questions or recommendations will be addressed as soon. As I get home.

This has never happened to me and has me like totally flustered. I'm so sorry. I will do whatever it takes to fix. My reputation is worth way more to me than money.
I honestly don’t believe he was intentionally ripping people on the test cyp. The raws are so cheap and he does seem like a good guy.

That being said I probably will take a refund on the primo/send in the “sale primo” for testing tomorrow so that way we all know for sure what we’re injecting.

And there you have it, folks. He fucked up. He admitted it. And he’s refunding and making everyone whole again. Many sources could learn a thing or two from this thread.

Stan, just get the right stuff in my pack that should ship today. LOL! PM me if needed.

People make mistakes and I truly want to believe this was a simple mistake but damn does this leave a bad taste in my mouth.

This definitely sucks and such a shitty situation all around.

I am glad that this is being resolved andthat it was tested.

So I came here to post that I received my order that I placed exactly a week ago, everything looks great. Unfortunately my order contains 8 vials primo, so now I'm not sure I should trust it, since I don't want to be running anything other than test, trest, and primo right now.

@Stanfordpharma1 please advise on if I can trust that my vials contain primo based on my order time. Also this is a nitpick that I personally do not care about, but the primo comes in 10mL vials, but the label says 20mL on it, which is technically a mis-label. Everything else seems top notch, so I don't really care, but figured I let you know I noticed it in case you order new labels an need to correct it.

This definitely sucks and such a shitty situation all around.

I am glad that this is being resolved andthat it was tested.

Honestly thank God this dude tested cause imagine this if he never test we woulda never known and went on about our business. Some people would been pinninv mast p while others were pinning primo if we go by stans statement. Which I do believe iv used Stan for awhile years. My order for primo, test cyp,and mast e was 3-4 months ago so I think I'm okay. I remember rifht after I ordered and goty stuff I don't remember who it was but someone tested the var caps and they were on point and someone else also tested the primo e which came back at 140mg....

I guess instead of ordering more gear to help the community and also Stan cause all the time iv known and used Stan he's been soild I happen to know Stan's system and the way he does it. The only thing I can think on the test cyp is a math mishap cause every other time his sruff was randomly blind sampls sent in even by cuatomer it was pretty spot on. If and when I'm able to I'll send in a sample of my primo also n test cyp or mast e. No ppint in sending in var cap or winny cap cause the var caps came.out good. Iv been sitting on this cycle for spring and summer time run. So being it was 3-4 months ago it should be spot on.

I just can't see Stan throwing away his reputation and investing in a pre$$ and the rep of Stanford pharma. Mistakes happen were all human. Obv it's a learning lesson. What Stan said makes sense to me cause he's explained his method of testing to me and this is the only way this could of happened. The test cyp needs to be fixed which I'm sure Stan will do....

I think also what might be good going further to make things easier and to narrow things down is to start using batch # even if it comes from the same raws this way if there is other accidents it's easier to narrow things in. Idk what's everyone's else thoughts obv I'm not happy either but I'm human and I know what it's like to fuck up or make a mistake. Thank God it was caught and thankfully Stan isn't running away but took responsibility for the issue and is gunna fully fix it from what he said

Man, this is gonna hurt big time, but I gotta make this right.

Anyone who ordered the 10ml primo going back to the 6th of February can get credit or refund for primo. I'll go back that far with the cyp as well. Credit or refund.

Test cyp and primo out of stock until further notice. I have primo raws that have been tested and I will brew those and send out to jano. I'll brew new batch of cyp and send to jano as well. My guess with that poorly tested cyp that it was a calculation error.

I'm gonna lose a lot of money and I don't say this so anyone will feel sorry for me. I say this just in hopes that people will understand that it wasn't done to get over on anybody and for me to make a few extra bucks. I've always kept lower prices and I've helped out people here that were in need and stuff. It hasn't always been about money. I'd be a liar if I said money wasn't important, but I've always been straight forward and honest. I've been on this board since about 2005. It's the only board I frequent. I care about the community here and I truly aopolige for this mess up. I haven't been perfect but I always try and over compensate for my errors. I'll do whatever it takes to get back on everybody's good graces.

If anybody has any questions or concerns I'm home now and am able to reply. I won't be answering emails for a while. I'll be right here and transparent with everything

So I came here to post that I received my order that I placed exactly a week ago, everything looks great. Unfortunately my order contains 8 vials primo, so now I'm not sure I should trust it, since I don't want to be running anything other than test, trest, and primo right now.

@Stanfordpharma1 please advise on if I can trust that my vials contain primo based on my order time. Also this is a nitpick that I personally do not care about, but the primo comes in 10mL vials, but the label says 20mL on it, which is technically a mis-label. Everything else seems top notch, so I don't really care, but figured I let you know I noticed it in case you order new labels an need to correct it.

What happens there brother was Stan ordered initially 20ml vials and they sent him the wrong sized vials that's why the labels says 20ml. But I would still ask and find out if ur primo is indeed primo. I'm sure soon we will know from Stan if it was his normal 10ml vials or the sale vials that are 14ml vials that had the accident/issue which will help narrow everything down.

Honestly thank God this dude tested cause imagine this if he never test we woulda never known and went on about our business. Some people would been pinninv mast p while others were pinning primo if we go by stans statement. Which I do believe iv used Stan for awhile years. My order for primo, test cyp,and mast e was 3-4 months ago so I think I'm okay. I remember rifht after I ordered and goty stuff I don't remember who it was but someone tested the var caps and they were on point and someone else also tested the primo e which came back at 140mg....

I guess instead of ordering more gear to help the community and also Stan cause all the time iv known and used Stan he's been soild I happen to know Stan's system and the way he does it. The only thing I can think on the test cyp is a math mishap cause every other time his sruff was randomly blind sampls sent in even by cuatomer it was pretty spot on. If and when I'm able to I'll send in a sample of my primo also n test cyp or mast e. No ppint in sending in var cap or winny cap cause the var caps came.out good. Iv been sitting on this cycle for spring and summer time run. So being it was 3-4 months ago it should be spot on.

I just can't see Stan throwing away his reputation and investing in a pre$$ and the rep of Stanford pharma. Mistakes happen were all human. Obv it's a learning lesson. What Stan said makes sense to me cause he's explained his method of testing to me and this is the only way this could of happened. The test cyp needs to be fixed which I'm sure Stan will do....

I think also what might be good going further to make things easier and to narrow things down is to start using batch # even if it comes from the same raws this way if there is other accidents it's easier to narrow things in. Idk what's everyone's else thoughts obv I'm not happy either but I'm human and I know what it's like to fuck up or make a mistake. Thank God it was caught and thankfully Stan isn't running away but took responsibility for the issue and is gunna fully fix it from what he said
I would definitely appreciate if you sent that in for testing and I will reimburse every penny spent.