MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'm not gunna be asking for anything being my order was done months ago me knowing u I know I could ask and u would do it without question. But I speak to u plenty and have faith that this was a legit accident and mistake. I mean var one of the second most expensive compound the second most faked product was pretty spot on why not underdose or fake that also. My conclusion is a mistake happend ..... I'll contuine to rock with ya , clearly I doubt it was intended for years and years ur stuff has always come back as it's suppose to.... Nice to see Stan doing the right thing and not just dipping out of disappearing like a few srcs I remember back in the day doing.... U'll take a hit Stan but in the end and at the end of the day customers will have more Respect for ya and S.P

N thanks for this board and community we have here to test and keep testing.
Hey brother, let's hand the broom and dustpan back to stan and let him clean up his own mess.
You're standing in front of him with your shield defending accusations that he did this intentionally and I havent seen one person say that.

People just trying to figure out if their vials were affected. Intentional or not, it's a mess and needs fixing, so let Stan handle it.

It was DBs first ever order from Stan if I am correct, somehow by bad luck alone he gets hit with two fuckups at once when he coincidently sends off for testing. Not saying anything other than a lot of stars aligned for that one.
Is Stan slipping up after all this time of doing the same thing over and over?

It was DBs first ever order from Stan if I am correct, somehow by bad luck alone he gets hit with two fuckups at once when he coincidently sends off for testing. Not saying anything other than a lot of stars aligned for that one.
My first order with ANYBODY!

You guys will need to reply to the email chain in which you ordered. I will be getting a lot of reverse scammers. Thank you.

@Stanfordpharma1

Did you test the raws for these products? It’s an important question. I read in a separate thread that Primo E raws are rather difficult to procure. Are you confident that your raws were Primo?
Looking for primo raws tests. Not finding. Positive the raws are primo since the 14ml primo vials came back pretty much right on the money. I'll send the raws out for testing right away. Just emailed jano and asked if he could rush a test for me.

Did you miss Stan's post where he said what happened?

Sucks this happened and to someone new to ordering but I’ve got lots of blood work on many of Stan’s products including Test, Tren, Primo, Deca and everything has been on point. Running his Tren right now and everything is as it should be. Mistakes happen and I like how Stan is handling it and quickly.

so one bag tipped and the other didn't? or they both tipped but you think they only came out of one bag?
hard to picture this.
is it possible some people ordering mast p are getting primo?
@Stanfordpharma1 you never answered any of these questions. Especially about the mast p possibly being labeled primo. So....what's the answers?

Sucks this happened and to someone new to ordering but I’ve got lots of blood work on many of Stan’s products including Test, Tren, Primo, Deca and everything has been on point. Running his Tren right now and everything is as it should be. Mistakes happen and I like how Stan is handling it and quickly.
I was pretty stoked to trying primo lol

Yeah I hear you. Sucks for sure.
I’ve been running Stan’s Primo for a while and use it instead of an AI most blasts
I've been running whatever the hell this is for 3 weeks and I quit taking an AI because I thought it was primo. First thing I did when I got home was pop anastrozole. Trust but verify. I hope more people test their shit now.

I've been running whatever the hell this is for 3 weeks and I quit taking an AI because I thought it was primo. First thing I did when I got home was pop anastrozole. Trust but verify. I hope more people test their shit now.
I would check your e2. Mast has done a pretty good job of controlling estrogen for me in the past