MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wait. The right thing is for customers to delete their emails and not the source? What are you smoking? You expect Stan to just send free primo and test to literally everyone who emails him claiming they ordered? Gtfo.
Precisely.

There is a gargantuan difference between source and customer communication. It's not even worth explaining to those who are too thick to comprehend this. It would go way too deep that it would end up right back top, going straight over their heads on the way back down.

But there are those, very few and far between unfortunately, that still possess even a shred of common sense. And of course, unless a "customer" is more than just that (a customer), there is generally nothing to be concerned about regarding this practice.

Yet again...it's not worth spelling out for the most part and I feel I've already wasted too much time on the subject.

He literally just offered a lot of promises to make up for his screw up, and zero fulfillment yet. Don't you think you should be waiting till after everything plays out and he indeed does everything he says before you make a post like this? For all we know, there might be primo issues before Feb 6th.

Ok good point. Time will tell.

I'm still impressed with Stan's initial response.

Glad to see this is all playing out in a positive way.

I don't usually check my phone throughout the day, but this whole development was a nail biter haha.

Considering many in here go straight from their cash app, shouldn't be too hard for some to prove they bought.

Email, pic, BTC transaction, forensic analysis, DNA, peeps gotta have something. Especially since this supposedly from a recent batch.

Please, if I can get more people to test the primo. Especially from the 20ml vials and 10ml vials received within the past 3 weeks. I will take care of all cost. The community really needs this and I as well.

Please, if I can get more people to test the primo. Especially from the 20ml vials and 10ml vials received within the past 3 weeks. I will take care of all cost. The community really needs this and I as well.
But the 20ml primo isn’t in question right, anyone with 20ml primo shouldn’t have to worry about it being something else ?

But the 20ml primo isn’t in question right, anyone with 20ml primo shouldn’t have to worry about it being something else ?
20ml is not in question, but members/customers want to see so they can be sure. I'm sure, but as the source my word should be taken somewhat lightly.

i mean hours after someone posted the bunk test results we received a story about how those two products got messed up

but whos to say its not all the products? sure, maybe a couple of sources have made things right when there have been issues, but i can think of dozens of long term "respected" sources who claimed they were going to make things right simply because they got caught and then slowly exited

And it was a "new" account which actually took the time to do this. Much respect. As i aspire to contribute to the community as he did @DB_636 just havent had a tx from ugl (yet). Glad to see progress regarding the mistake, but i know for a fact, if some body is passionate about their business, it would have been addressed as a risk to the community before buying, or src should have tested a couple vails before selling the vials that 'fell' over and mixed up.. lazy imo, seeing what could slide, "fuck it" //complacency

Last edited:
Stan, I got nothing but respect for you brotha.

Unfortunately this entire situation could’ve been avoided if you tested every raw, batch and labeled each vial with said batch. You could’ve seen the test C was underdosed and avoided sending it out. I do believe it was a calculation error on your part, no one is perfect.

There was an issue with Trip a while back with batch 103. He was sending out vials with black and purple tops. Guys said the black tops were underdosed and not the same batch. He said he just ran out of caps and used a different color. Myself and another member tested both black and purple and they were spot on within a few mgs.

Again nothing against you just trying to give you some constructive criticism. You could easily just say whoever had primo from batch P3 will get reimbursement for testing or store credit instead of having guys email you from probably last October asking for free shit. Best of luck man.

I had an interesting email from Jano that I'd like to share and let the community do with it what they will.

"We don't list hormones in oils under 15 mg/ml, as they are to be considered contamination ( http://www.janoshik.co/details (www.janoshik.co/details) ) but the test C adds up to ~200 mg/ml if we count in the other testosterone esters present (sustanon mix contamination)".

This information was volunteered to me.
Personally, If there are indeed "containments" and it's this easy to list them, I'd like them included in every report.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 104
I figured this information might be helpful mostly for comparative purposes (ie. if identical contamination is or is not found in other such samples).

Well this sucks, I delete all my emails after I received my orders. Guess I will just treat the primo I got as mast and call it a day.

Quality Raws

But trust him, the Primo is primo that just whoopsies mixed with vials of Mast P.

China isn’t making primo raws. But nothing to see here.

I had an interesting email from Jano that I'd like to share and let the community do with it what they will.

"We don't list hormones in oils under 15 mg/ml, as they are to be considered contamination ( http://www.janoshik.co/details (www.janoshik.co/details) ) but the test C adds up to ~200 mg/ml if we count in the other testosterone esters present (sustanon mix contamination)".

This information was volunteered to me.
Personally, If there are indeed "containments" and it's this easy to list them, I'd like them included in every report.
My dude you got that susta-cyp blend. Thanks for sharing this info.

Sponsors