MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Did you miss Stan's post where he said what happened?
No… I just found it terribly unlucky that one customer got one under-dosed product and another item that wasn’t even what it was supposed to be… and he randomly decided to get it tested. Sounds like a lot of other people could be in the same boat due to Stan being too careless. Hopefully he can redeem himself. I had liked him so far, I have primo and test e that I got long ago that I am currently using.

Some of you guys that have been here a minute know that a few years ago I was a real thorn in Stan’s side and possibly even part of the reason why he went private for a bit. With that said I will say that Stan has always prided his self on his reputation and making sure not a single customer could ever say he burned them. He’s repeatedly said so over the years asking for any member to step forward if they felt any wrong doing had occurred and not a one has done so. I feel Stan is being genuine here and will make everyone whole given the opportunity. Do I buy his knocked over bag story? Ehh, not sure but the damage is done and his course of action seems justified.

Part of me is like, geez this place has gone soft and is nothing like it used to be but the other part is glad to see the level headedness that this place is evolving to. Just a short while back the community’s pitchforks would have came out and he would have been ran off. That would have resolved nothing. Stan has been at this for a decade now and finally shit the bed. Him immediately coming in and saying he will eat all cost and do whatever it takes to make it right is the best outcome for the customers and for Stan as it will save his reputation and business.

Something very similar happened here years back where a member/source had to reimburse ALOT of members. Took him a while but he did it and now he’s one of the most respected members across many boards. I’m not sure if he wants to re-live that so I won’t mention his name but this has occurred before and if Stan sticks to what he says and makes corrections going forward like testing more then he could walk away from this looking pretty good. Now let’s see if he follows through which I’m betting he will.

@Stanfordpharma1 you never answered any of these questions. Especially about the mast p possibly being labeled primo. So....what's the answers?
Answered. Both bags were knocked over but I was sure they came our of the one bag. About 10 vials. I put them only in one bag so the Mast never got vials put back in.

Answered. Both bags were knocked over but I was sure they came our of the one bag. About 10 vials. I put them only in one bag so the Mast never got vials put back in.
Thanks for handling this shit like a man and not giving wild stories and shirking responsibility, and starting to make things right with peeps.

I don't envy your position and I'm sure you'll get some questionable refund requests. A lot of people delete emails once the package arrives so good luck with that side of things.

Sounds like Stan needs to lay off the booze while doing lab work and seriously not to sound rude or anything, but what kind of cheap fuck uses ziplock bags lol?:rolleyes: IMHO that was the worst part of his whole story lol.

Yo Stan......go buy some rubbermaid bins you cheap fucker :p:p:p

Thanks for handling this shit like a man and not giving wild stories and shirking responsibility, and starting to make things right with peeps.

I don't envy your position and I'm sure you'll get some questionable refund requests. A lot of people delete emails once the package arrives so good luck with that side of things.
Unless the customer can provide an email string, I wouldn't just refund everyone emailing claiming they bought either product but can't provide proof. Only exception would maybe be a long time customer I knew by memory. Lots of reverse scammers maybe trying to take advantage of an opportunity.

Unless the customer can provide an email string, I wouldn't just refund everyone emailing claiming they bought either product but can't provide proof. Only exception would maybe be a long time customer I knew by memory. Lots of reverse scammers maybe trying to take advantage of an opportunity.
So the customers that do the right thing and delete their order emails after they receive their products just get screwed? I don’t think that’s “making it right”. Keep brainstorming.

So the customers that do the right thing and delete their order emails after they receive their products just get screwed? I don’t think that’s “making it right”. Keep brainstorming.
Wait. The right thing is for customers to delete their emails and not the source? What are you smoking? You expect Stan to just send free primo and test to literally everyone who emails him claiming they ordered? Gtfo.

A easy solution would be to take a picture of your vials with a time stamp.

Personally I delete incriminating emails after a while

And how does that work with no batch code?

His past primos aren’t in question. How do I know this? Because I’ve actually tested them and shared with the community. Why would someone want to seek reimbursement for good primo? A batch # would definitely make things easier tho

Wait. The right thing is for customers to delete their emails and not the source? What are you smoking? You expect Stan to just send free primo and test to literally everyone who emails him claiming they ordered? Gtfo.
I personally don’t care what he does. He made a mistake. If he wants to make it right he will or won’t.

Gtfo?

Put yourself in the customers shoes. A known veteran like you tells them “too bad. Gotta protect the source from reverse scams.” Lol. Ok then. MESO is a source board like everyone says.

I personally don’t care what he does. He made a mistake. If he wants to make it right he will or won’t.

Gtfo?

Put yourself in the customers shoes. A known veteran like you tells them “too bad. Gotta protect the source from reverse scams.” Lol. Ok then. MESO is a source board like everyone says.

18 stickied labs each paying monthly payments, yah i'd say meso is most definitely a source board!

18 stickied labs each paying monthly payments, yah i'd say meso is most definitely a source board!
They pay to be stickied huh? Lol. Oh well, so much for “harm reduction”. I thought that’s what this place was all about. Kind of takes away from its mystique.

You should get out to more boards and see what a source board looks like. No source is protected here. Quite the opposite. Stan seriously fucked up and had it not been for his decade of sourcing with no issues and his first response stating how apologetic he is and how he plans to do whatever it takes even if that means reimbursing everyone then this would be a very different discussion. He is not out of the hot seat and won’t be until everyone is made whole. This could still turn sideways any minute.

Gtfo?

Nice way to try and turn things around on me. You offer zero to this other than stirring up crap, and trying to put Meso down.

They pay to be stickied huh? Lol. Oh well, so much for “harm reduction”. I thought that’s what this place was all about. Kind of takes away from its mystique.
Sticky is all you get. Well, that and the label on your name. That is absolutely all you get. I can't even change my original post to update product list. Not like other boards where you can have people banned and posts deleted.

First off, I am so sorry. I've been doing this for so many years and never had any serious issues and I have never tried to burn anybody.

The test cyp I can't explain. I don't know how I could have made that mistake. It's not like I tried to cut corners and save a few bucks. The price vs reputation is so very not worth it.

The primo I know what happened. I had a few bags of finished unlabeled products. One was primo and the other mast prop. I knocked them over and some of the vials rolled out on the table. I was positive it was the primo. I messed up. I should have just threw them away. I'm so freaking sorry. It definetly wasn't the 20ml vials. It was the batch since. It was a bag of 85 vials and maybe 10 or 15 rolled out on the table. So 10 to 15 of the 85 would have been maste p.

To show I'm sorry and that it wasn't about trying to burn any one, I mean I really don't know what to do. I'll leave this entirely up to you guys what I do. Definitely a complete refund for all primo and test cyp for anyone who purchased since the 20ml sale. And anyone who can send in from the 20ml vials to jano I'll pay for the testing and Shipping so you can see they are good. I'm driving right now so any questions or recommendations will be addressed as soon. As I get home.

This has never happened to me and has me like totally flustered. I'm so sorry. I will do whatever it takes to fix. My reputation is worth way more to me than money.

I've never ordered from @StandordPharma1, but after this, I will.