MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So I came here to post that I received my order that I placed exactly a week ago, everything looks great. Unfortunately my order contains 8 vials primo, so now I'm not sure I should trust it, since I don't want to be running anything other than test, trest, and primo right now.

@Stanfordpharma1 please advise on if I can trust that my vials contain primo based on my order time. Also this is a nitpick that I personally do not care about, but the primo comes in 10mL vials, but the label says 20mL on it, which is technically a mis-label. Everything else seems top notch, so I don't really care, but figured I let you know I noticed it in case you order new labels an need to correct it.
I am very confident yours is primo. I went through those 80ish vials and have since brewed more. Up to you if you want to use or not. I'll refund anyways.

I would definitely appreciate if you sent that in for testing and I will reimburse every penny spent.
I'd like to see someone who ordered primo between when the sale started in Jan and your Feb 6th date send in a primo. To make sure this didn't start before your timeline. Pounds23 said months ago so I don't know if it was then.

I'd like to see someone who ordered primo between when the sale started in Jan and your Feb 6th date send in a primo. To make sure this didn't start before your timeline. Pounds23 said months ago so I don't know if it was then.
I agree. Please some test from these times. I will take care of all costs.

Man, this is gonna hurt big time, but I gotta make this right.

Anyone who ordered the 10ml primo going back to the 6th of February can get credit or refund for primo. I'll go back that far with the cyp as well. Credit or refund.

Test cyp and primo out of stock until further notice. I have primo raws that have been tested and I will brew those and send out to jano. I'll brew new batch of cyp and send to jano as well. My guess with that poorly tested cyp that it was a calculation error.

I'm gonna lose a lot of money and I don't say this so anyone will feel sorry for me. I say this just in hopes that people will understand that it wasn't done to get over on anybody and for me to make a few extra bucks. I've always kept lower prices and I've helped out people here that were in need and stuff. It hasn't always been about money. I'd be a liar if I said money wasn't important, but I've always been straight forward and honest. I've been on this board since about 2005. It's the only board I frequent. I care about the community here and I truly aopolige for this mess up. I haven't been perfect but I always try and over compensate for my errors. I'll do whatever it takes to get back on everybody's good graces.

If anybody has any questions or concerns I'm home now and am able to reply. I won't be answering emails for a while. I'll be right here and transparent with everything

I'm not gunna be asking for anything being my order was done months ago me knowing u I know I could ask and u would do it without question. But I speak to u plenty and have faith that this was a legit accident and mistake. I mean var one of the second most expensive compound the second most faked product was pretty spot on why not underdose or fake that also. My conclusion is a mistake happend ..... I'll contuine to rock with ya , clearly I doubt it was intended for years and years ur stuff has always come back as it's suppose to.... Nice to see Stan doing the right thing and not just dipping out of disappearing like a few srcs I remember back in the day doing.... U'll take a hit Stan but in the end and at the end of the day customers will have more Respect for ya and S.P

N thanks for this board and community we have here to test and keep testing.

Man, this is gonna hurt big time, but I gotta make this right.

Anyone who ordered the 10ml primo going back to the 6th of February can get credit or refund for primo. I'll go back that far with the cyp as well. Credit or refund.

Test cyp and primo out of stock until further notice. I have primo raws that have been tested and I will brew those and send out to jano. I'll brew new batch of cyp and send to jano as well. My guess with that poorly tested cyp that it was a calculation error.

I'm gonna lose a lot of money and I don't say this so anyone will feel sorry for me. I say this just in hopes that people will understand that it wasn't done to get over on anybody and for me to make a few extra bucks. I've always kept lower prices and I've helped out people here that were in need and stuff. It hasn't always been about money. I'd be a liar if I said money wasn't important, but I've always been straight forward and honest. I've been on this board since about 2005. It's the only board I frequent. I care about the community here and I truly aopolige for this mess up. I haven't been perfect but I always try and over compensate for my errors. I'll do whatever it takes to get back on everybody's good graces.

If anybody has any questions or concerns I'm home now and am able to reply. I won't be answering emails for a while. I'll be right here and transparent with everything
What about those of us that bought the “sale primo”. I think that’s where people’s biggest concern might be. The fact you had a sale on it, and lab tests are showing it’s not even primo.

Missed the reply above before commenting. I’ll email you about the test, I’ll send it out tomorrow.

I agree. Please some test from these times. I will take care of all costs.
Are you willing to reimburse me for my purchase and all the cost for the testing? No offense, but I'm not interested in store credit at the moment. No need to reimburse for the anavar as that was as it should be.

Soon as I'm able to t&h I'll get a sample out for ya and this order goes back atleast minimum of 3 months so way before any of this incident happened. I can also do the test cyp n mast e whatever y'all would like. It's just gunna go towards more gear lol

I'm not gunna be asking for anything being my order was done months ago me knowing u I know I could ask and u would do it without question. But I speak to u plenty and have faith that this was a legit accident and mistake. I mean var one of the second most expensive compound the second most faked product was pretty spot on why not underdose or fake that also. My conclusion is a mistake happend ..... I'll contuine to rock with ya , clearly I doubt it was intended for years and years ur stuff has always come back as it's suppose to.... Nice to see Stan doing the right thing and not just dipping out of disappearing like a few srcs I remember back in the day doing.... U'll take a hit Stan but in the end and at the end of the day customers will have more Respect for ya and S.P

N thanks for this board and community we have here to test and keep testing.
He literally just offered a lot of promises to make up for his screw up, and zero fulfillment yet. Don't you think you should be waiting till after everything plays out and he indeed does everything he says before you make a post like this? For all we know, there might be primo issues before Feb 6th.

Soon as I'm able to t&h I'll get a sample out for ya and this order goes back atleast minimum of 3 months so way before any of this incident happened. I can also do the test cyp n mast e whatever y'all would like. It's just gunna go towards more gear lol
3 months is too far IMO. I'd like someone who ordered between the dates I gave due to a firesale of primo. If Stan is still willing to reimburse, go for it.

He literally just offered a lot of promises to make up for his screw up, and zero fulfillment yet. Don't you think you should be waiting till after everything plays out and he indeed does everything he says before you make a post like this? For all we know, there might be primo issues before Feb 6th.

Well the reason I said I'm not gunna be asking for anything was cause someone I'll find it for u semt in a blind sample to jano of his primo right after I order months ago and it came back at 140mg which for me and the price he charges is acceptable for me.... I don't see Stan running from the issue I mean he's here posting. I don't think I went over board in anything I said . Of course I'm gunna watch how things play out. But it's hard for someone that's been around helping people for a.very long time to intentionally try and screw people. He's gunna be offering refunds and what not, well see how it plays out I'm gun a have a alil faith in the situation

3 months is too far IMO. I'd like someone who ordered between the dates I gave due to a firesale of primo. If Stan is still willing to reimburse, go for it.

I'm testing mine either way and I understand what ur saying wanting it during the sale on the 14ml vials sale.

@Stanfordpharma1 should post the results of his raw testing here for that batch of Primo. For the record. Post that up if you stand by your assertion that it’s legit Primo. Otherwise, this is your final opportunity to come clean.

Then guys should have their Primo tested from that same time.

If some of it tests legitimately Primo then the “bumped the bags” story is believable. Whoopsies. Business as usual.

If it comes back Mast P then someone’s reputation gets hammered to the wall of shame.

@Stanfordpharma1 should post the results of his raw testing here for that batch of Primo. For the record. Post that up if you stand by your assertion that it’s legit Primo. Otherwise, this is your final opportunity to come clean.

If some of it tests legitimately Primo then the “bumped the bags” story is believable. Whoopsies. Business as usual.

If it comes back Mast P then someone’s reputation gets hammered to the wall of shame.
He posted his test results for primo in the testing section around the sale. I believe it came back at 159 or something similar. So our tests should show the same.

He posted his test results for primo in the testing section around the sale. I believe it came back at 159 or something similar. So our tests should show the same.
Raw tests too? It should be posted here. Easily referenced. His word and reputation here.

Then multiple tests will confirm or expose.

I would love to get people sending these in. I'll pay for all expenses. Emailed jano and will be sending a bunch of stuff in including cyp and primo raws and finished.