MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Right on...makes sense. I've really never felt more comfortable in a new source...I've heard way to many good things and absolutely zero negative. I just wondered what I should expect. The sources I've used from over seas have generally sent me one, but I always was surprised to see them. Thanks for the info though. I look forward to posting touchdown updates.
Stan is my go too source. Quick shipping, great packaging, high-quality products.

Needless to say, I'm unhappy with two of these reports. Most unhappy with the fact that the primo isn't even primo. I would like an explanation @Stanfordpharma1
What was tested according to what I purchased.
A= test cyp 200mg/ml
B= primo 150mg/ml
C= anavar 50mg.
Guys, test your shit!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309-084722~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084722~2.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20230309-084733~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084733~2.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20230309-084740~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084740~2.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 207
Needless to say, I'm unhappy with two of these reports. Most unhappy with the fact that the primo isn't even primo. I would like an explanation @Stanfordpharma1
A= test cyp 200mg/ml
B= primo 150mg/ml
C= anavar 50mg.
Oh man right after I loaded up on that primo sale. Thanks for posting

For some reason I can't like your post but you are very correct
Do you have pictures of the sources vials he sent you?

I’m not at all doubting your story. But pics of the vials would make more people believe you.

How’re you feeling on it ? Have you ran primo before ?
I have, but not in a comparable situation. Previously was during a prep, this is an offseason.

Personally it's working well for me, giving me the results I expected and controlling estrogen as I would expect it to when I ran blood work

I have, but not in a comparable situation. Previously was during a prep, this is an offseason.

Personally it's working well for me, giving me the results I expected and controlling estrogen as I would expect it to when I ran blood work
What’s your weekly dosage at ? I’ve ran primo exclusively with test numerous times, the problem is masteron and primo can be very similar depending on dose

What’s your weekly dosage at ? I’ve ran primo exclusively with test numerous times, the problem is masteron and primo can be very similar depending on dose
600mg per week split between 3 doses

And I agree. My previous best offseason cycle was virtually the same as my current but with Mast E in place of primo

A= test cyp 200mg/ml
B= primo 150mg/ml
C= anavar 50mg.

Hey man was this recent stuff or stuff u bought awhile ago

Thanks man I'm prob gunna have to test mine now as well test cyp and primo I got mine awhile ago, I was just about to place a new order also well thanks for the testing man.....

There really is no diabuting the test cyp it's clearly underdosed.... The primo idk what to even think this really sucks cause I was a hella supporter of Stan and also only bought his gear..... I guess even though I got mine back a CPL months I'm gunna either bin it all or test it..... Really sucks