MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wow! That’s a really nice TRT level. Are you using HCG or an AI with it? Do you notice testicular atrophy at that level?
No HCG and I won’t use it until I find a wife and attempt to have kids. I use aromasin as needed. It’s the only AI I’ll ever use. I do have atrophy there but it doesn’t bother me or anyone I’ve been with. I honestly couldn’t care less, and the atrophy is really convenient.

No HCG and I won’t use it until I find a wife and attempt to have kids. I use aromasin as needed. It’s the only AI I’ll ever use. I do have atrophy there but it doesn’t bother me or anyone I’ve been with. I honestly couldn’t care less, and the atrophy is really convenient.
Copy that. I hear you.

Any feedback recently on the Var. Its 50mg, so dosing would be either 50mg or 100mg. Has 50mg yielded decent results for people?
I Purchased, Stan's Var in his capsules and did not see that he offered a suspension a while back.

So foolish me made my own suspension and dumped his capsules into a container so I could reduce my dosage to 25ish mg.

I ran a cycle of 25 MG every day split into two doses. 15mg am and 10mg in the evening. alongside his Test E.

I did this for 8 weeks and had good results. Was able to put on some good muscles and slim my waist down by 2 1/2 to 3 inches.

I also noticed some strength gains in my squats, dead, lifts, and bench.

so I was running half of the 50mg dose and was pleasantly pleased.

TxHero

Another touch down !!!

Had some issues on my end using my friends address which caused delays. I probably pissed off stan for stressing him out.

Sorry stan!!

Long Live tren, whores, and good food.

Has anyone been able to get a qr code from stan for btc add? The machine that I use will not accept address with only lower case letters. It will take the one with upper and lower case letters or qr code.

Stan’s Primo is approximately .04 cents a milligram. His closest competitor is .08/milligram. I think I calculated that off of 11ml vials.

Nice, what were you doing for e2 control?
I’m not a huge converter and my e2 is generally high but still in range on 500 test no ai. But currently running bold @500mg from Stan plus 250 deca. So I’m assuming the bold is a stronger so than I thought at hogging the aromatization

I’m not a huge converter and my e2 is generally high but still in range on 500 test no ai. But currently running bold @500mg from Stan plus 250 deca. So I’m assuming the bold is a stronger so than I thought at hogging the aromatization
Lucky you...I convert like crazy.