MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Quality Raws

But trust him, the Primo is primo that just whoopsies mixed with vials of Mast P.

China isn’t making primo raws. But nothing to see here.
I still have primo raws. I will send them in to prove they are primo raws and have some customers from the 14ml sale vials agreeing to send samples to prove they were primo.

Stan, I got nothing but respect for you brotha.

Unfortunately this entire situation could’ve been avoided if you tested every raw, batch and labeled each vial with said batch. You could’ve seen the test C was underdosed and avoided sending it out. I do believe it was a calculation error on your part, no one is perfect.

There was an issue with Trip a while back with batch 103. He was sending out vials with black and purple tops. Guys said the black tops were underdosed and not the same batch. He said he just ran out of caps and used a different color. Myself and another member tested both black and purple and they were spot on within a few mgs.

Again nothing against you just trying to give you some constructive criticism. You could easily just say whoever had primo from batch P3 will get reimbursement for testing or store credit instead of having guys email you from probably last October asking for free shit. Best of luck man.
How do I go about putting batch numbers? Maybe right the number in the cap? I have the labels already.

Yessir.

Hopefully those additional data will help to explain more about the situation.
I figured this information might be helpful mostly for comparative purposes (ie. if identical contamination is or is not found in other such samples).
I’m confused as to why it wasn’t mentioned on the test report? So when someone sends in a blind sample you don’t mention if there’s other esters mixed in with it?

Just want to say that I personally ordered about 8 vials of Primo after a terrible experience with another source (no communication at all, shipping took 2-3x longer than advertised). So far my experience with Stanford has been extremely fast communication, great packaging, and fast shipping. Very unfortunate that this mix up happens the first time I'm ordering primo, but the fact that communication has been fast and clear throughout this and that Stanford is clearly taking this seriously and correcting the mistake makes me trust this source more than just about any source I've used in the past. I'll have to consider sending in a vial to Jano to verify that what I have truly is primo, but not sure. Will definitely use this source in the future, assuming no more spilled bags ;)

I also do agree that batch numbers of some kind would be very useful in this kind of situation. When producing the volume of product that you do, tracking becomes more and more important.

Just want to say that I personally ordered about 8 vials of Primo after a terrible experience with another source (no communication at all, shipping took 2-3x longer than advertised). So far my experience with Stanford has been extremely fast communication, great packaging, and fast shipping. Very unfortunate that this mix up happens the first time I'm ordering primo, but the fact that communication has been fast and clear throughout this and that Stanford is clearly taking this seriously and correcting the mistake makes me trust this source more than just about any source I've used in the past. I'll have to consider sending in a vial to Jano to verify that what I have truly is primo, but not sure. Will definitely use this source in the future, assuming no more spilled bags ;)

I also do agree that batch numbers of some kind would be very useful in this kind of situation. When producing the volume of product that you do, tracking becomes more and more important.
I would very much appreciate sending samples in and I would take care of all costs once posted. Selfishly, I want to prove that it was just a few vials. I would guess about 10 of them in a pack of 80 to 100 vials which go pretty dang fast. Those 10 vials probably were gone to 2 or 3 people. The more samples tested the better. Thank you.

How do I go about putting batch numbers? Maybe right the number in the cap? I have the labels already.
I think GoodLyfe had a small sticker that said like B1 on the tops of the vials. Tiny stickers like electricians would use to label wires would probably be the easiest.

I think GoodLyfe had a small sticker that said like B1 on the tops of the vials. Tiny stickers like electricians would use to label wires would probably be the easiest.
Why not print it on the paper label in one of these spots where pharma companies have their mfg/exp/lot numbers? You can roughly estimate your upcoming batch sizes by either the amount of raws purchased or the capacity of your equipment and order 10-20% more labels just to be safe, as the worst that can happen is tossing $5 worth of labels. Everything that's easily separated from the vial (cap, separate sticker) can get lost or "get lost", and the few spaces inseparable from the vial require printing onto glass or metal, which goes against KISS.
stan.png

Why not print it on the paper label in one of these spots where pharma companies have their mfg/exp/lot numbers? You can roughly estimate your upcoming batch sizes by either the amount of raws purchased or the capacity of your equipment and order 10-20% more labels just to be safe, as the worst that can happen is tossing $5 worth of labels. Everything that's easily separated from the vial (cap, separate sticker) can get lost or "get lost", and the few spaces inseparable from the vial require printing onto glass or metal, which goes against KISS.
View attachment 253525
All right, got some little round stickers for the caps until I can do a more permanent solution.

Might be best to put the stickers on the vial, so when you take the cap off you will still know what batch it is. Just an idea.

this brings up more questions than answers, I'll start...

1. Why do you have 92 tabs open?
2. have you updated chrome yet?
3. did your door dash order arrive on time and what did you get?
4. Are you watching 3 MPMD videos at once?
90 tabs are yahoo finance watching 90 different stocks.

Doordash was delivered. Unfortunately for me to the wrong house

And I try and avoid updates. They never turn out well, lol.

Hey brother, let's hand the broom and dustpan back to stan and let him clean up his own mess.
You're standing in front of him with your shield defending accusations that he did this intentionally and I havent seen one person say that.

People just trying to figure out if their vials were affected. Intentional or not, it's a mess and needs fixing, so let Stan handle it.

I'm letting him, I said my opinion which u and everyone is allowed to.... Based off what I know I came to certain conclusions.... I have no sheild I have 10-12 vials of primo myself I'm not defending anyone. And I'm not defending any accusations I was going through the same thoughts 1300 or more is a hard hit for me. I'm not sure but pretty confident if it was a incident then I might be alright either way I'll be sending some in and either test cyp or mast e.... I'd rather think positive and hope for the best.

Just another perspective as these vials had not yet been labeled obviously so maybe from this point forward getting in the habit of not having different products in the same proximity to each other if they haven’t been labeled yet might be a good practice. Not judging or anything Just a thought to maybe avoid any similar type situation from ever happening again. Hope it all works out for those customers effected.

Sponsors