MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

He's saying 207 because there was 207 total mg of testosterone. Not 169mg of testosterone

Yes there are other esters in there that are not supposed to be there but I believe this means the measurement of raw powder solvent oil etc were accurate

Not arguing, just stating what my understanding is
didn’t take it as an argument just trying to genuinely understand. If he tested his raws wouldn’t they come back as cyp+ the 4 other esters? Or is that the 1-2% that’s always missing from the 98-99 purity lmao.

You said there was 169mg per ml of test. There was 207mg per ml of test. 7mg per ml over.
7mg and few compounds over, no big deal.

I assume the test result you posted of test cyp that shows 207 is the same batch and dude that posted 169? How did the test results not come out the same? Any idea? @janoshik ?

Do you have a raw test for that batch of cyp?

Test results from Stan's Test E, Trt dose 142 mg/week

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-10-19-16-38-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-10-19-16-38-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    611.8 KB · Views: 128
The guy that tested your three samples his cyp showed 169 or whatever. Yours shows different than his.
I'm not arguing that something went wrong. What I'm saying is there was 207mg of test. He said there was 169mg of test. I am factually right. Trying to mislead or lie doesn't get us anywhere.

I'm not arguing that something went wrong. What I'm saying is there was 207mg of test. He said there was 169mg of test. I am factually right. Trying to mislead or lie doesn't get us anywhere.
Mislead or lie? I am stating what was seen on the test cyp results posted by that one guy.

You can’t skate by on “technically the dose was right, sorry about the 4 other compounds bro I did my part”

I'm curious why by their standards, Jano doesn't list hormones under 15mg/ml but chose to volunteer that information unsolicited on this occasion. Personally, I'd like to know what else is in my test samples.

You are talking in semantics. What you sold was not 200mg ml of test c. Which is what it was labeled as.

Damn dude, complete lack of accountability. You just want to talk in circles

You are talking in semantics. What you sold was not 200mg ml of test c. Which is what it was labeled as.

He can’t help it. He’s the rock star UGL of MESO for a decade now.
3C6DE168-6F5C-425B-A8EF-B923F2DFD2C1.jpeg

Lack of accountability? Please stop. I owned it and will be owning it for a while. Looked like you misspoke, but when I corrected you you doubled down so it appeared to be you were intentionally wrong.

I will come up with a labeling, brewing, testing and batch number system everyone will be happy with. The mixing of the Mast prop and primo was not good and by no means do I down play that, but if I can make something good out of it I will. The silver lining is the Mast prop tested good, the test cyp (although not 100% cyp) tested good and the var tested good. None of it was a brewing problem. But like I said, I will come up with a system that should impress those on the board that are capable of being impressed. I give you guys my word. I've already shelled out thousands of dollars in reimbursements and paid jano for quite a few tests to be done and will ship stuff out immediately, or as soon as jano addy is given.
Its nice seeing someone owning their shit. Alot of people wouldnt do that

GUYS. It was 207 mg total test esters, 169 of which was test cyp. So there was a mistake... but relative to the much bigger issue being discussed, not a huge deal (unless you're super-finetuning TRT or something).

GUYS. It was 207 mg total test esters, 169 of which was test cyp. So there was a mistake... but relative to the much bigger issue being discussed, not a huge deal (unless you're super-finetuning TRT or something).
Eh I feel like for being a harm reduction board it’s a pretty big deal if there’s other things not specified on the label in it. Just my thoughts tho.