MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Eh I feel like for being a harm reduction board it’s a pretty big deal if there’s other things not specified on the label in it. Just my thoughts tho.
Maybe crack and fentanyl, but it was other testosterone esters to which he’s owning up to. Test raws are dirt dirt cheap, why would he add the 3-4 others to make up the difference knowing people jano test all the time. Also it seems weird the % isn’t listed on the original jano but it’s now available ?

You are talking in semantics. What you sold was not 200mg ml of test c. Which is what it was labeled as.

Damn dude, complete lack of accountability. You just want to talk in circles
This doesn’t sit well with me. If I decide to come off for any reason and run PCT, it would be a waste of my time and deleterious to my health. Calculated half life differences between cyp and decanoate are pretty big. Could end up wasting a lot of money on HCG, HMG, and pct ancillaries.

@janoshik going to tag you for the 101th time, can a source or individual request this further insight when having a compound tested??
I don’t want to be taking 200mg of multiple test esters, I’d rather know what I’m an sticking into my ass.

This doesn’t sit well with me. If I decide to come off for any reason and run PCT, it would be a waste of my time and deleterious to my health. Calculated half life differences between cyp and decanoate are pretty big. Could end up wasting a lot of money on HCG, HMG, and pct ancillaries.

@janoshik going to tag you for the 101th time, can a source or individual request this further insight when having a compound tested??
I don’t want to be taking 200mg of multiple test esters, I’d rather know what I’m a sticking into my ass.
Finally someone sees it from an appropriate view. Not “well it’s all just test” people want to know exactly what the fuck they’re injecting.

Finally someone sees it from an appropriate view. Not “well it’s all just test” people want to know exactly what the fuck they’re injecting.
If this more in-depth testing is available, it would be nice to utilize.
It seems like Stan cares enough for his customers, we know the Chinese or raws suppliers don’t give a runny sushi shit for anything other than another payday.
I want to pursue this bodybuilding thing for a decade or so without heavy metal poisoning or other issues, small details matter.

I like Stan, he sounds like he cares like I said. People view him as a community pillar who has been running for years without getting greedy. I hope he has continued success.
But, all parties need to take this serious and make sure a solution is found, and that we know what we are getting.

I don’t want to be taking 200mg of multiple test esters, I’d rather know what I’m an sticking into my ass.
Listing sub 15 mg/ml compounds that are included in the blind test is sometimes no issue (as here) sometimes a major pain in the arse.

When it's a pain in the arse we can't really afford to spend substantial amount of time on each and every sample without charging for that. Eg. with drostanolones the limit is technical and would require a lot of additional testing to get detection limit significantly lower than what we already have.

When it's a non issue I have no problem with that as long as you ask nicely so that my assistant puts it into notes - if there's nothing like that I can remark it, if there is, I can give a countdown like here unofficially.

However, to address the part of your post that ain't aimed at me... Despite the half life - 170 mg test cyp is always going to be in the system way longer and in higher amount than 15 mg of test d - so it's a non issue.

I mostly shared the minor contaminants here for forensic purposes, as it can be a telltale sign once multiple people send in the same sample. Is it there in the other samples? Is it not? That'd be quite telling.

You are talking in semantics. What you sold was not 200mg ml of test c. Which is what it was labeled as.

Damn dude, complete lack of accountability. You just want to talk in circles
You’re a fucking idiot. He brewed it properly you dumb fuck, it was the raws that were not correct. He admitted to that and is fixing. Again you have no clue what you’re talking about you stupid fuck. But keep being the police after 3 months lol

300 mgs off of 2000 you clown

Last edited:
I think if it's possible for jano to remove that one kink it would helps srcs in general and maybe also where srcs get there raws from. Idk the whole raw production process but maybe there was some left over sust or raws in the machine idk. But to me it would only further all of there srcs here products... It should also help the srcs raws and finished product. It's a pretty small amount but I think everyone of us that shop here or else where wants to know there isn't anything's under that 10mg mark and that there product is indeed exactly and fully what it's labeled....

I'm sure, we'll confident Stan will come back with a soild testing and batch labeling process that brings about a common standard for all other srcs that come in the future..... Hopefully jano maybe will share more info about that small amount that technically isn't accounted for. I'm honestly curious cause I would like to potentially learn from this. I'm genuinely curious and hope neither take it wrong. I will say it was nice to see a src step up n do what's right so far, cause I could name plenty that tucked tail and booked ass. Or simple attack the customers testing or say o well to bad.... I'm sure it's not over . But it'll be nice to see this S.P 2.0

Listing sub 15 mg/ml compounds that are included in the blind test is sometimes no issue (as here) sometimes a major pain in the arse.

When it's a pain in the arse we can't really afford to spend substantial amount of time on each and every sample without charging for that. Eg. with drostanolones the limit is technical and would require a lot of additional testing to get detection limit significantly lower than what we already have.

When it's a non issue I have no problem with that as long as you ask nicely so that my assistant puts it into notes - if there's nothing like that I can remark it, if there is, I can give a countdown like here unofficially.

However, to address the part of your post that ain't aimed at me... Despite the half life - 170 mg test cyp is always going to be in the system way longer and in higher amount than 15 mg of test d - so it's a non issue.

I mostly shared the minor contaminants here for forensic purposes, as it can be a telltale sign once multiple people send in the same sample. Is it there in the other samples? Is it not? That'd be quite telling.

Perfect alil knowledge added to the memory bank . Appreciate the educational lesson. It's always good when u can further ur learning and keep adding knowledge. It's those that are close minded whom never seem to learn.

Much appreciated

So question fellas, I have a second vial of "primo" that was not tested. I was given a refund so it wouldn't bother me to just throw it out but if I chose to run it, wouldn't it make sense to run it as mast prop? I'm really curious to see how the other primo tests come out. For the record, I am willing to give Stan another try after the dust settles and new methods are put into place, but testing will be a must. Just my 2cents.

So question fellas, I have a second vial of "primo" that was not tested. I was given a refund so it wouldn't bother me to just throw it out but if I chose to run it, wouldn't it make sense to run it as mast prop? I'm really curious to see how the other primo tests come out. For the record, I am willing to give Stan another try after the dust settles and new methods are put into place, but testing will be a must. Just my 2cents.
I quickly skimmed through this thread so forgive me if I missed it, but if that batch of Mast E tested well I would run it. Stan is positive that it could only be Primo or Mast E, and I love love love Masteron, so I would look at it as an unexpected gift.

I quickly skimmed through this thread so forgive me if I missed it, but if that batch of Mast E tested well I would run it. Stan is positive that it could only be Primo or Mast E, and I love love love Masteron, so I would look at it as an unexpected gift.
*Mast prop. Sorry about that. But I love them both. I would eat goddamned peanut butter, jelly and Masteron sandwiches for a snack if was feasible to do so. Love it.

Being about 20%bf, I don't know if this would do dick for me if it is indeed mast prop. I was running the "primo" on a cutting cycle.

You may be surprised. You can always save it for later, too. Do what’s right for you.

I have a wonderful sense of well being on Masteron. It brightens my moods and I just feel good on it.

Even during a bulk when my body fat is higher than 20% it makes me vascular as hell and pretty darn strong. My experiences with various compounds differ from the expected “norm” at times, so I don’t agree with everything Bill writes, but this one is pretty spot on for me.

I only have enough to pin 400mg/week for about a monthv anyway so screw it, I'll run it for shits and giggles. Thanks guys
I would just wait until you get your hands on more gear. Masteron and primo both work in very similar ways, yes in order to get the hard chiseled look out of masteron you need to be low bodyfat but mast is no different than any other AAS in the sense that we use them to build lean tissue or create anabolism. The diet is what dictates whether you’re losing weight or not, the gear is there to help retain the muscle while in a deficit but the AAS does not drive any weight loss, quite the opposite. So mast would be just as good an option as primo here however running anything for 4 weeks is just a waste of time and just putting stress on your body from the aas while getting nothing out of it.

Run your test and when you get your hands on more mast or more primo then consider adding in something else. No point to run it for 4 weeks, come off and then wait to get more and run it again.

I would just wait until you get your hands on more gear. Masteron and primo both work in very similar ways, yes in order to get the hard chiseled look out of masteron you need to be low bodyfat but mast is no different than any other AAS in the sense that we use them to build lean tissue or create anabolism. The diet is what dictates whether you’re losing weight or not, the gear is there to help retain the muscle while in a deficit but the AAS does not drive any weight loss, quite the opposite. So mast would be just as good an option as primo here however running anything for 4 weeks is just a waste of time and just putting stress on your body from the aas while getting nothing out of it.

Run your test and when you get your hands on more mast or more primo then consider adding in something else. No point to run it for 4 weeks, come off and then wait to get more and run it again.
I've already been running what I thought to be primo for three weeks. As it turns out I was running 200mg/week of mast prop thinking I was running 300mg of primo. Unfortunately, I have only been injecting the mast twice a week with my test cyp.

Being about 20%bf, I don't know if this would do dick for me if it is indeed mast prop. I was running the "primo" on a cutting cycle.
I’m about the same bf% as you and mast p made a very noticeable difference for me. Don’t believe the you must be 10-12% bf bullshit cause it’s just that. I would definitely run it.

Edit:

I only have enough to pin 400mg/week for about a monthv anyway so screw it, I'll run it for shits and giggles. Thanks guys

Didn’t see this before I wouldn’t run it for 4 weeks. Save it and get more for another cycle or run it for 8 weeks at 200mg depending on your goals.

Last edited: