MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It’s expensive but next time up the primo and test. Primo is somewhat mild so big doses are tolerable. 600+ for 16-20 weeks is a nice primo cycle.
600 is the best bang for the buck IMO. I’ve gone higher and haven’t noticed much of a difference.

With 750 test btw.

600 is the best bang for the buck IMO. I’ve gone higher and haven’t noticed much of a difference.

With 750 test btw.
@DB_636 this is a good example of why checking blood work mid cycle is good too. For him it sounds like 750/600 is a good combo, for me 1050/600 puts my estrogen in a good spot according to blood work. Primo can work really well for controlling e2 and then you don't have to use an AI and have the potential negatives of that

@DB_636 this is a good example of why checking blood work mid cycle is good too. For him it sounds like 750/600 is a good combo, for me 1050/600 puts my estrogen in a good spot according to blood work. Primo can work really well for controlling e2 and then you don't have to use an AI android have the potential negatives of that
I get it. I have my pre-cycle labs and go for my mid-cycle in 3 more weeks. I'm a big aromatizer so on TRT I take 3mg of anastrozole per week. I quit taking an AI thinking I was on primo and my sex drive seemed to go to shit. I want to find a way to not take an AI when I'm cruising. The clinic I was going to wasn't the best, their motto was just take more Ai.

I get it. I have my pre-cycle labs and go for my mid-cycle in 3 more weeks. I'm a big aromatizer so on TRT I take 3mg of anastrozole per week. I quit taking an AI thinking I was on primo and my sex drive seemed to go to shit. I want to find a way to not take an AI when I'm cruising. The clinic I was going to wasn't the best, their motto was just take more Ai.
Wow man! That is wild for a trt dose!

Clinic had me on 320mg/week test cyp. Puts me right around 1400ng/dl and e2 at 25pg/ml... Think I'll bring myself down at the end of this little mast and var cycle.

Clinic had me on 320mg/week test cyp. Puts me right around 1400ng/dl and e2 at 25pg/ml... Think I'll bring myself down at the end of this little mast and var cycle.
Thats a big trt dose, typically it's 150-200. You may find that dose split into 3 doses will yield much lower need for an AI and have you at a normal test level

I split it twice a week as of right now. I left the clinic a month ago and I'm doing this on my own now like everybody else. I'll probably look into micro dosing and pin daily eventually.

So question fellas, I have a second vial of "primo" that was not tested. I was given a refund so it wouldn't bother me to just throw it out but if I chose to run it, wouldn't it make sense to run it as mast prop? I'm really curious to see how the other primo tests come out. For the record, I am willing to give Stan another try after the dust settles and new methods are put into place, but testing will be a must. Just my 2cents.
Lol. That is such a dickhead move. Stan refunded you your money and now you’re disrespecting his thread by asking how to run it. Are you really that autistic?

For fuck sakes. If you’re gonna run it, it’s at your own risk and it’s fucking FREE.

Lol. That is such a dickhead move. Stan refunded you your money and now you’re disrespecting his thread by asking how to run it. Are you really that autistic?

For fuck sakes. If you’re gonna run it, it’s at your own risk and it’s fucking FR
I'm asking members of the community their opinions specifically on this thread because they are aware of the situation. I'm not here bashing Stan, but thanks for the input buddy.

I'm asking members of the community their opinions specifically on this thread because they are aware of the situation. I'm not here bashing Stan, but thanks for the input buddy.
Well your single vial is either primo or Mast P. Flip a fucking coin. You got a full refund so you’re no longer the victim here, sport.