MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m pretty sure it’s hitting the same receptors that ephedrine and clen target , so would just stick to the 2 weeks on / 2 off approach personally
Clen hits different receptors than those other two. That's why you can do ephedrine during the two weeks off of clen. Ephedrine doesn't work anymore for me. I think I did it too much in the 90's as a cyclist. Used to make me drop 10 pounds in 30 days eating anything. Now it doesn't do anything and I've tried it again multiple times....but it was different back then... made from Ma-huang and called ephedrine extract. Now it's made another way... and isn't as strong.

Last edited:
Clen hits different receptors than those other two. That's why you can do ephedrine during the two weeks off of clen. Ephedrine doesn't work anymore for me. I think I did it too much in the 90's as a cyclist. Used to make me drop 10 pounds in 30 days eating anything. Now it doesn't do anything and I've tried it again multiple times....but it was different back then... made from Ma-huang and called ephedrine extract. Now it's made another way... and isn't as strong.
that was good stuff back then I do remember ma-haung.

So back to the original question. Any recommendations on how long you should take dragons?

I am about ready to place an order, and it will have dragonsblood, and this will be my first experience with it. Also, any other recommendations or best practices, I am all ears.

TxHero

that was good stuff back then I do remember ma-haung.

So back to the original question. Any recommendations on how long you should take dragons?

I am about ready to place an order, and it will have dragonsblood, and this will be my first experience with it. Also, any other recommendations or best practices, I am all ears.

TxHero
Cycling on and off would be beneficial if you're using daily or multiple times a day like an eca stack, but I recommend just using once a day 3 to 4 times a week in the morning. I'd use it for cutting body fat. Inject it as soon as you wake, jump on the treadmill and do about 45 minutes fasted cardio and refrain from consuming any calories for another half hour.

I almost want to test my 14ml sale i never ran primo before but man i got the nastiest pip. Not sure if its just me not used to it or a problem. I stopped after a couple weeks. Been using stan for mast test and npp no issues. Even if their is a mishap i would still come back.

Alot to read here but anyone fill me in on the 14ml sale anyone get them tested?

I almost want to test my 14ml sale i never ran primo before but man i got the nastiest pip. Not sure if its just me not used to it or a problem. I stopped after a couple weeks. Been using stan for mast test and npp no issues. Even if their is a mishap i would still come back.

Alot to read here but anyone fill me in on the 14ml sale anyone get them tested?
Been working just fine for me. Primo always gives me a little bite. Just have to do all your due diligence by warning that good Jesus juice and pin slow to help minimize the pip

If that was your fist time using Primo then that’s why. Primo is known for “virgin pip”. I have ran Primo many times and have gotten pip bad the first time (600mg) and when rotating to certain new muscles. I would be more concerned if you didn’t get pip your first time using it. Primo is known for that.

Some compounds are known for pip. People be looking for pip free DHB too lol. If it’s pip free then it’s probably not DHB or the concentration is low or the dose is low or…this is another good one…when people inject DHB or Primo for the first time and post the next day that it’s “pip free” ha ha ha ha
Takes a little time for that pip to really set in. If it’s a good dose of DHB post again at the 4 week mark when you can’t walk lol

If that was your fist time using Primo then that’s why. Primo is known for “virgin pip”. I have ran Primo many times and have gotten pip bad the first time (600mg) and when rotating to certain new muscles. I would be more concerned if you didn’t get pip your first time using it. Primo is known for that.

Some compounds are known for pip. People be looking for pip free DHB too lol. If it’s pip free then it’s probably not DHB or the concentration is low or the dose is low or…this is another good one…when people inject DHB or Primo for the first time and post the next day that it’s “pip free” ha ha ha ha
Takes a little time for that pip to really set in. If it’s a good dose of DHB post again at the 4 week mark when you can’t walk lol
Appreciate the input, i figured it was some virgin love. Ill give it another try in future, i have read alot of guys had troubles, but man it really bit me in the a$$ lol.

I was thinking about pulling .5ml of just grapeseed oil with it to help dilute it and see waiting on that now.

Appreciate the input, i figured it was some virgin love. Ill give it another try in future, i have read alot of guys had troubles, but man it really bit me in the a$$ lol.

I was thinking about pulling .5ml of just grapeseed oil with it to help dilute it and see waiting on that now.
Yeah should be better the next time. I got pip bad in my quad first time using Primo and never got pip from Primo that bad again. I did avoid that quad with Primo for a while though lol

I don’t know if this would help but some things I do with DHB to help reduce pip is I mix with test in the same syringe and I warm the vials on a coffee warmer before injecting. Not sure if it will help with Primo but the mixing with test and warming may make a difference.

Last edited:
Yeah should be better the next time. I got pip bad in my quad first time using Primo and never got pip from Primo that bad again. I did avoid that quad with Primo for a while though lol

I don’t know if this would help but some things I do with DHB to help reduce pip is I mix with test in the same syringe and I warm the vials on a coffee warmer before injecting. Not sure if it will help with Primo but the mixing with test and warming may make a difference.
Do you set the syringe directly on the warmer?

I take a small plastic bowl with water and heat it until boiling in the microwave. I place my vials in the water, making sure I only cover the bottom half or so of the vials. I give it 2 or 3 minutes then I draw. Thinner and warm oil makes for a better injection.

Typically, I am cold natured, so I keep a small space heater in the bathroom. So I use it not only to warm my bathroom, but my oils before i inject.

I just angle the heater on my sink countertop with the toothpaste and in about a minute, my oil is plenty warm.

I tried using a heater pad but it took to long and the heater is pretty sanitary and is unlikely to overheat my oil or syringe if i decide to place the loaded syringe in front of the heater if i want to do something else before injecting.

Txhero

How old are you ?
Sorry for the late response. I only jump on the boards about once every ten days. Long comment ahead everybody. If that upsets you don't fucking be a crybaby about it, just don't read it.

I'm fifty nine years old.

I've been running tren enanthate for over two years along with sustanon. No, not continually. I never stop the sustanon, but I alternate between masteron and tren E. I've tried using different gear for the off-tren part of the cycle, like nandrolone and others, but frankly none of the other drugs I've used do shit compared to the tren.

When I started using gear again around two years ago (last time was almost 30 years before), I'd just come off losing literally seventy pounds due to some serious health problems that landed me in the hospital for extended stays. Frankly it was seventy pounds I needed to lose. I was a fat hog, the result of several years of severe alcohol abuse. So when I started I was about 210 but still looked like a jelly donut, weak and soft without any discernible muscle tissue.

What the tren did for me was nothing short of remarkable. In less than a year I was around 185 with less than ten percent body fat. I was more muscular, more cut, and way more vascular than when I was competing in bodybuilding contests in my 20s, at a national level. I can say I've never in my life been as muscular and cut as I am now.

Initially the gains on tren were tremendous in both mass and definition. After about the one year mark the gains became much more incremental. As I have no desire to compete in bodybuilding or any other athletic competition I've been mainly working just to maintain the condition I have now so I've sort of looked the same for some months. But the definition and muscle separation continue to improve and I've got veins poking out from my shins to my neck. I've never been this vascular. I have no doubt if I were to spend a lot more time in the gym and eat like a wolf I could pack on mass with no problem. But I'm happy where I am now. I already have to stuff my face just to maintain my current weight. Tren really burns the fat off you.

Because of old-man health issues that come with age, and because of a medical issue unrelated to gear or anything (nearly bleeding to death-literally- internally from a fissure in the wall of my small intestine that required surgery to repair) I've been getting labs every couple or three months or so since before I started using gear again . My PCP is aware that I'm on gear and keeps a close eye on my liver and I've experienced not a bit of the hepatic issues tren is known for causing. On one stretch I used tren for five months straight without a break but my labs continued to come back within the normal range.

Still, I wouldn't recommend using tren E for longer than six or eight weeks unless you're diligent about monitoring your liver enzymes. Just because it's caused me no problems doesn't mean it wont do it to other people. A couple of people Ive spoken on the boards did get deranged liver enzymes from using tren for only a month or two. I've been fortunate but then I still continue to get labs done on a regular basis and will continue to do so for as long as I use the stuff.

I only use 2-3 ml of tren E per week, in two separate doses. I've tried using as much as 4-5 ml/week but it didn't really do anything more. For me anyway there is a plateau where I get maximized results but going beyond that does little or nothing.

Your mileage may vary but for me tren E has been nothing short of a miracle. Believe it or don't people, I give not a single shit.

One other thing: of all the UGL tren I've used (four sources total), Stan's is by far the best. He sells it dirt cheap compared to the other sources I've used and you even get 11+ ml in each nominally 10 ml vial. Tren has always given me PIP but Stan's is the least painful, maybe because of the kind of oil he uses. I don't know. I just know it's great stuff. If I'd had access to tren when I was in my 20s I'd have gone to the fucking Olympia.

Last edited: