MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry for the minor hostility in a couple of spots in that post, folks. I just can't seem to post anything positive without some butthurt crybaby taking issue with something I've said. So if anyone's a butthurt crybaby, I don't want to hear about it. Go fuck yourself.

Sorry for the late response. I only jump on the boards about once every ten days. Long comment ahead everybody. If that upsets you don't fucking be a crybaby about it, just don't read it.

I'm fifty nine years old.

I've been running tren enanthate for over two years along with sustanon. No, not continually. I never stop the sustanon, but I alternate between masteron and tren E. I've tried using different gear for the off-tren part of the cycle, like nandrolone and others, but frankly none of the other drugs I've used do shit compared to the tren.

When I started using gear again around two years ago (last time was almost 30 years before), I'd just come off losing literally seventy pounds due to some serious health problems that landed me in the hospital for extended stays. Frankly it was seventy pounds I needed to lose. I was a fat hog, the result of several years of severe alcohol abuse. So when I started I was about 210 but still looked like a jelly donut, weak and soft without any discernible muscle tissue.

What the tren did for me was nothing short of remarkable. In less than a year I was around 185 with less than ten percent body fat. I was more muscular, more cut, and way more vascular than when I was competing in bodybuilding contests in my 20s, at a national level. I can say I've never in my life been as muscular and cut as I am now.

Initially the gains on tren were tremendous in both mass and definition. After about the one year mark the gains became much more incremental. As I have no desire to compete in bodybuilding or any other athletic competition I've been mainly working just to maintain the condition I have now so I've sort of looked the same for some months. But the definition and muscle separation continue to improve and I've got veins poking out from my shins to my neck. I've never been this vascular. I have no doubt if I were to spend a lot more time in the gym and eat like a wolf I could pack on mass with no problem. But I'm happy where I am now. I already have to stuff my face just to maintain my current weight. Tren really burns the fat off you.

Because of old-man health issues that come with age, and because of a medical issue unrelated to gear or anything (nearly bleeding to death-literally- internally from a fissure in the wall of my small intestine that required surgery to repair) I've been getting labs every couple or three months or so since before I started using gear again . My PCP is aware that I'm on gear and keeps a close eye on my liver and I've experienced not a bit of the hepatic issues tren is known for causing. On one stretch I used tren for five months straight without a break but my labs continued to come back within the normal range.

Still, I wouldn't recommend using tren E for longer than six or eight weeks unless you're diligent about monitoring your liver enzymes. Just because it's caused me no problems doesn't mean it wont do it to other people. A couple of people Ive spoken on the boards did get deranged liver enzymes from using tren for only a month or two. I've been fortunate but then I still continue to get labs done on a regular basis and will continue to do so for as long as I use the stuff.

I only use 2-3 ml of tren E per week, in two separate doses. I've tried using as much as 4-5 ml/week but it didn't really do anything more. For me anyway there is a plateau where I get maximized results but going beyond that does little or nothing.

Your mileage may vary but for me tren E has been nothing short of a miracle. Believe it or don't people, I give not a single shit.

One other thing: of all the UGL tren I've used (four sources total), Stan's is by far the best. He sells it dirt cheap compared to the other sources I've used and you even get 11+ ml in each nominally 10 ml vial. Tren has always given me PIP but Stan's is the least painful, maybe because of the kind of oil he uses. I don't know. I just know it's great stuff. If I'd had access to tren when I was in my 20s I'd have gone to the fucking Olympia.
Post a pic of your 59 year old Tren physique for us.

While I do train hard, I still give most of the credit to trenbolone enanthate. At my age I don't think I'd have been able to do this clean. It still blows my mind. I sure wasn't planning for it or expecting it. Before the tren I used only Sustanon and some other stuff I was familiar with from my old bodybuilding days, like deca. Didn't do a whole lot for me. The tren is what changed everything.

I'm sure plenty of you guys are bigger, more muscular, whatever. But then for many of you I'm old enough to be your father, maybe grandfather. I have a daughter that's turning 30 this year.

Top is most recent pic I have but it's about six months old. I'm leaner and a lot more vascular than this now. Five foot six inches, about 190 lb

The middle picture is what I looked like a couple months before I started the tren. Disgusting, I know. What's worse is that by the time I took the middle picture I'd already lost about 30 pounds so you can imagine how repulsive I was before. I probably weigh about 230 in that picture.

Last picture is, according to the metadata on the pix, taken only eight months after the grotesque middle one. I had to check it twice to believe it. In that one I'd come down to about 175.

Like I said, your mileage may vary but tren is extremely effective for me. None of the others are even close.

Inkedladfj;alsdfj;ald.jpgfatboy.jpgskinnyboy.jpg

Attachments

• Inkedladfj;alsdfj;ald.jpg
    Inkedladfj;alsdfj;ald.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Sorry for the late response. I only jump on the boards about once every ten days. Long comment ahead everybody. If that upsets you don't fucking be a crybaby about it, just don't read it.

I'm fifty nine years old.

I've been running tren enanthate for over two years along with sustanon. No, not continually. I never stop the sustanon, but I alternate between masteron and tren E. I've tried using different gear for the off-tren part of the cycle, like nandrolone and others, but frankly none of the other drugs I've used do shit compared to the tren.

When I started using gear again around two years ago (last time was almost 30 years before), I'd just come off losing literally seventy pounds due to some serious health problems that landed me in the hospital for extended stays. Frankly it was seventy pounds I needed to lose. I was a fat hog, the result of several years of severe alcohol abuse. So when I started I was about 210 but still looked like a jelly donut, weak and soft without any discernible muscle tissue.

What the tren did for me was nothing short of remarkable. In less than a year I was around 185 with less than ten percent body fat. I was more muscular, more cut, and way more vascular than when I was competing in bodybuilding contests in my 20s, at a national level. I can say I've never in my life been as muscular and cut as I am now.

Initially the gains on tren were tremendous in both mass and definition. After about the one year mark the gains became much more incremental. As I have no desire to compete in bodybuilding or any other athletic competition I've been mainly working just to maintain the condition I have now so I've sort of looked the same for some months. But the definition and muscle separation continue to improve and I've got veins poking out from my shins to my neck. I've never been this vascular. I have no doubt if I were to spend a lot more time in the gym and eat like a wolf I could pack on mass with no problem. But I'm happy where I am now. I already have to stuff my face just to maintain my current weight. Tren really burns the fat off you.

Because of old-man health issues that come with age, and because of a medical issue unrelated to gear or anything (nearly bleeding to death-literally- internally from a fissure in the wall of my small intestine that required surgery to repair) I've been getting labs every couple or three months or so since before I started using gear again . My PCP is aware that I'm on gear and keeps a close eye on my liver and I've experienced not a bit of the hepatic issues tren is known for causing. On one stretch I used tren for five months straight without a break but my labs continued to come back within the normal range.

Still, I wouldn't recommend using tren E for longer than six or eight weeks unless you're diligent about monitoring your liver enzymes. Just because it's caused me no problems doesn't mean it wont do it to other people. A couple of people Ive spoken on the boards did get deranged liver enzymes from using tren for only a month or two. I've been fortunate but then I still continue to get labs done on a regular basis and will continue to do so for as long as I use the stuff.

I only use 2-3 ml of tren E per week, in two separate doses. I've tried using as much as 4-5 ml/week but it didn't really do anything more. For me anyway there is a plateau where I get maximized results but going beyond that does little or nothing.

Your mileage may vary but for me tren E has been nothing short of a miracle. Believe it or don't people, I give not a single shit.

One other thing: of all the UGL tren I've used (four sources total), Stan's is by far the best. He sells it dirt cheap compared to the other sources I've used and you even get 11+ ml in each nominally 10 ml vial. Tren has always given me PIP but Stan's is the least painful, maybe because of the kind of oil he uses. I don't know. I just know it's great stuff. If I'd had access to tren when I was in my 20s I'd have gone to the fucking Olympia.
Stans is the best ive tried. Sides and pip are definitely better

So ive been useing 400 of test c a week and 250 tren ace a week, 300mg of p5p. Split up e0d. Only 2 weeks into it, ive ran this cycle before and no issues reguarding having to use a AI but this time around ive had to use Exemestane day before was over 20mg and last 2 days 12mg.(very sensitive nipple) Would anyone have an idea why the change. Goin to get blood done tuesday

While I do train hard, I still give most of the credit to trenbolone enanthate. At my age I don't think I'd have been able to do this clean. It still blows my mind. I sure wasn't planning for it or expecting it. Before the tren I used only Sustanon and some other stuff I was familiar with from my old bodybuilding days, like deca. Didn't do a whole lot for me. The tren is what changed everything.

I'm sure plenty of you guys are bigger, more muscular, whatever. But then for many of you I'm old enough to be your father, maybe grandfather. I have a daughter that's turning 30 this year.

Top is most recent pic I have but it's about six months old. I'm leaner and a lot more vascular than this now. Five foot six inches, about 190 lb

The middle picture is what I looked like a couple months before I started the tren. Disgusting, I know. What's worse is that by the time I took the middle picture I'd already lost about 30 pounds so you can imagine how repulsive I was before. I probably weigh about 230 in that picture.

Last picture is, according to the metadata on the pix, taken only eight months after the grotesque middle one. I had to check it twice to believe it. In that one I'd come down to about 175.

Like I said, your mileage may vary but tren is extremely effective for me. None of the others are even close.

View attachment 254061View attachment 254058View attachment 254059
Damn dude you look great for 59. I’m not reading that fuckin novel you typed out but you looking good my guy

View attachment 254061View attachment 254058View attachment 254059
Great fucking work man!! For real that's one hell of a transformation you made!!

So ive been useing 400 of test c a week and 250 tren ace a week, 300mg of p5p. Split up e0d. Only 2 weeks into it, ive ran this cycle before and no issues reguarding having to use a AI but this time around ive had to use Exemestane day before was over 20mg and last 2 days 12mg.(very sensitive nipple) Would anyone have an idea why the change. Goin to get blood done tuesday
add some masteron

Well thanks for the kind words, guys. Honestly, I'm still plenty baffled that I was able to make that change. But again, I think it was the Trenbolone Enanthate more than anything. I actually started with Tren Acetate at first and saw some promising gains from it, but it was the Enanthate that made the biggest difference.

I've been running 250-500 mg of Sustanon a week for most of that time as well. I don't know what difference it has made but I suspect it's a big part of it. I've actually gone a few months when I was between sources and was running the Sustanon only. Can't say that I made much or any gains from it, but I was pleased to see that I didn't lose anything either. And well at the age of 59 I have other reasons besides muscular development to run Sustanon if you know what I mean.

If it was safe (it's not) I'd run all Tren Enanthate, all the time.

Well thanks for the kind words, guys. Honestly, I'm still plenty baffled that I was able to make that change. But again, I think it was the Trenbolone Enanthate more than anything. I actually started with Tren Acetate at first and saw some promising gains from it, but it was the Enanthate that made the biggest difference.

I've been running 250-500 mg of Sustanon a week for most of that time as well. I don't know what difference it has made but I suspect it's a big part of it. I've actually gone a few months when I was between sources and was running the Sustanon only. Can't say that I made much or any gains from it, but I was pleased to see that I didn't lose anything either. And well at the age of 59 I have other reasons besides muscular development to run Sustanon if you know what I mean.

If it was safe (it's not) I'd run all Tren Enanthate, all the time.

If u like tren e give tren hex/parabolan a go

I bet Google knows!
Yep right and wrong answers. Plus a bunch of tren mythology about how drugs are whatever now vs back then etc.

I get the ester is different and that prolly affects release times which is again effected by carrier oil etc etc. but that’s prolly not the whole story. But I’m sure u know and can explain it chemically down to molecular weight and it’s effect on testicular weight

Yep right and wrong answers. Plus a bunch of tren mythology about how drugs are whatever now vs back then etc.

I get the ester is different and that prolly affects release times which is again effected by carrier oil etc etc. but that’s prolly not the whole story. But I’m sure u know and can explain it chemically down to molecular weight and it’s effect on testicular weight
Yea that’s if. It’s only different in the ester that’s attached. It’s inactive in the body with that ester attached. Once the ester is cleaved it’s tren. Same tren as what is attached to the acetate ester or the enanthate ester. Tren is tren. Same as test being test.