MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I always want the best prices so how about $35 for the 2mg? When I was looking around I seen much higher.
If you don't have testing, I'm not sure why anyone would pay $5 less not knowing what your batch actually is. The testing QSC did on their's Months ago tested under.

If you plan to push sales on this, I'd fork up the money for a 3 vial variance test.

If you don't have testing, I'm not sure why anyone would pay $5 less not knowing what your batch actually is. The testing QSC did on their's Months ago tested under.

If you plan to push sales on this, I'd fork up the money for a 3 vial variance test.
Definitely will have testing. Won't be available until testing is completed.

He means the cost of a kit of 10x4mg Semaglutide vials from chinese vendors on Meso. You're not wrong about the pricing you found, every source is currently adding this to their lineup, so prices haven't stabilized yet. Next up will be Tirzepatide (brand name Mounjaro).

The tren hex will be 80mg a ml. Introductory price will be $40 a vial. Tren hex is like 3 x the price as tren e so that price will not last. It's ready to go and waiting on testing to be completed. Results should be (hopefully) in a few days.
Going out on a limb here but would love to try the tren hex and was curious if with introductory promotions if the order minimum still holds true ? Only asking to have my ducks in a row before it becomes available.

Also does anyone have any experience with tren hex as to how/if the dosing differs, what benefits does it have over Tren E or Tren A? I have no problem researching but always like hearing people’s TESTimony!

Going out on a limb here but would love to try the tren hex and was curious if with introductory promotions if the order minimum still holds true ? Only asking to have my ducks in a row before it becomes available.

Also does anyone have any experience with tren hex as to how/if the dosing differs, what benefits does it have over Tren E or Tren A? I have no problem researching but always like hearing people’s TESTimony!
Yes, still have $250 minimum.

He means the cost of a kit of 10x4mg Semaglutide vials from chinese vendors on Meso. You're not wrong about the pricing you found, every source is currently adding this to their lineup, so prices haven't stabilized yet. Next up will be Tirzepatide (brand name Mounjaro).
Got ya. Thank you. No matter what products I carry I can't beat overseas Chinese prices. I can only try and compete or beat US domestic prices. Even then I'm sure there are some cheaper sources out there. The $35 for 2mg is obviously not the "name brand" pens. I have family in the pharmacy industry and they tell me those go for $1,400 out of pocket for a months supply. But if it tests well I would imagine $100 a month (or whatever it would come out to) is certainly a great deal.

Got ya. Thank you. No matter what products I carry I can't beat overseas Chinese prices. I can only try and compete or beat US domestic prices. Even then I'm sure there are some cheaper sources out there. The $35 for 2mg is obviously not the "name brand" pens. I have family in the pharmacy industry and they tell me those go for $1,400 out of pocket for a months supply. But if it tests well I would imagine $100 a month (or whatever it would come out to) is certainly a great deal.
Those $1400 pens are crazy. If you look around you can find them for under $300 but that is still priced crazy high. Looking forward to prices coming down.