MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Should be 14 ML. I grabbed 3 of them haven’t used them yet but I’m sure they will be fine. I don’t think you have ever sold 20 ML bottles. Just saying

Nah Stan did have some 20ml vials of primo but he did have them tested from what I remember.... The sale was originally supposed to be 20ml vials but they made a mistake and sent him 14ml vials. So that's why the piece and sale stayed the same. I'm surprised no one has taken Stan up on his offer to send samples out.... Pretty sure just gotta send and pay for the shipping Stan takes care of the testing cost to jano.... There should be some fresh testing coming soon from what Stan said along with now batch number stickers so this way if anything ever happens again able to dial in exactly what batch.

That being said I don't see it happening again but then again everyone is human. Either way this is gunna make things better.... Deff can't wait to grab some of that tren hex as long as everything comes back as is on testing...alil extra primo and test e or c and npp time to blast off

20ml primo? I got some of the 14ml and plan to send in some for testing to make sure I don’t have on e of the error bottles. I have 4-5 of them and it’s my understanding if one is wrong then most likely they are all?

20ml primo? I got some of the 14ml and plan to send in some for testing to make sure I don’t have on e of the error bottles. I have 4-5 of them and it’s my understanding if one is wrong then most likely they are all?
Please do. I guarantee the 14ml vials were good. The error was an isolated few vials immediately after 14ml vials were gone. Those few mast p mix up vials were gone mid February. Desperately trying to get anybody to test to prove that. Will pay for all costs incurred and replace the vial the sample came from. Thank you ahead of time, RD.

Please do. I guarantee the 14ml vials were good. The error was an isolated few vials immediately after 14ml vials were gone. Those few mast p mix up vials were gone mid February. Desperately trying to get anybody to test to prove that. Will pay for all costs incurred and replace the vial the sample came from. Thank you ahead of time, RD.
I’m grabbing some shipping vials from Amazon today once janoshik approves as i found one via prime that’s similar to what they sent. Should have a sample out to them early next week. I’ll cc u on my email traffic with them if u want.

I’m grabbing some shipping vials from Amazon today once janoshik approves as i found one via prime that’s similar to what they sent. Should have a sample out to them early next week. I’ll cc u on my email traffic with them if u want.
This hardly makes it a blind sample.

This hardly makes it a blind sample.
What u mean? Blind to Stan? I’ve already telegraphed my international here prior, working with janishik via email already and I’ve had the vials in my sock drawer since I ordered them… me cc’ing him on the final shipping email somehow creates a delta in the outcome?

What u mean? Blind to Stan? I’ve already telegraphed my international here prior, working with janishik via email already and I’ve had the vials in my sock drawer since I ordered them… me cc’ing him on the final shipping email somehow creates a delta in the outcome?
I can't be the only one that thinks the testing lab knowing anything beyond basic classification is extremely inappropriate. For results to be completely trusted, the lab cannot know anything about the origins of the sample.

I can't be the only one that thinks the testing lab knowing anything beyond basic classification is extremely inappropriate. For results to be completely trusted, the lab cannot know anything about the origins of the sample.
Correct.
This is no longer a random blind test.

There has to be some minimum amount of faith with these tests. If you don't trust jano with the information of what the substance is supposed to be and where it came from why trust any tests? Maybe if it were a blind test there is a conspiracy between him and Stan to fake the results? It's all a bit absurd, to believe anything you have to have some minumum trust in the people involved.

There has to be some minimum amount of faith with these tests. If you don't trust jano with the information of what the substance is supposed to be and where it came from why trust any tests? Maybe if it were a blind test there is a conspiracy between him and Stan to fake the results? It's all a bit absurd, to believe anything you have to have some minumum trust in the people involved.
If everything is completely blind, then it negates the possibility of collusion.

If it's blind there can't be a conspiracy between tester and source.

If it's blind there can't be a conspiracy between tester and source.
So if I had reached out to Stan before jano and hadn’t already lined up the testing and payment, then sure I could see that as possible collusion (#cnn) but I’m not and didn’t. I’ll post all my emails once I send it so all can see. Shit if I can post a video I’ll literally pop the top on the vial and draw it up for all to see. I just want to make sure the primo is primo. Shut if the mix up had been mast e not p I probably wouldn’t care and just rock it as injection frequency wouldn’t change

I see what you're saying, maybe I'm a little too trusting but I'd be fine with Jano knowing. Guess the fact of it being blind is gone at this point so take what you will from the results.
I haven’t sent anything to Stan yet. If that’s the thing everybody getting hung up on I’ll just wait til I get results and post.

Thank you, Residentdeer. I don't need any info. Just hoping you and anyone else will just send and post. I'll need to coordinate afterwards obviously so I can reimburse, but other than that it's between customer, jano and the board. But I can't thank you enough for sending sample.