MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

This is 10 weeks off cycle of 500mg/week test cyp. I ran BBB gear but just wanted to ask if y’all think I’m good to run another. Already or if I should wait longer. I’m still learning the blood test part and what test I need to actually have done during and after.
View attachment 254655
Did you get FSH, LH and E2? A basic CBC w/ differential would be helpful too depending on what you plan on running. Liver values also if you plan on taking an oral. Most websites offer combos and you can pick and choose what you need.

Did you get FSH, LH and E2? A basic CBC w/ differential would be helpful too depending on what you plan on running. Liver values also if you plan on taking an oral. Most websites offer combos and you can pick and choose what you need.
I got CMP and Test/free test lab work, Unless some of that shows in the CMP then no. But I will make a note of what you mentioned here. Not sure if I’m going to run anavar yet but I want to run a moderate dose of tren and test this summer. Like 200-300 or 300-300. I typically run long esters, I’m taking labtest now to see my base, but when exactly do I take the test during cycle, 4 weeks in?

Last edited:
I’m getting full panel blood work done tomorrow morning. Got my annual army medical shit in a couple of weeks so I’m coming off all my shit except my TRT. Leaving at the end of the year for a mission so don’t want to fuck that up some how with high blood pressure or cholesterol. One more rodeo then I’m done. Lol

I got CMP and Test/free test lab work, Unless some of that shows in the CMP then no. But I will make a note of what you mentioned here. Not sure if I’m going to run anavar yet but I want to run a moderate dose of tren and test this summer. Like 200-300 or 300-300. I typically run long esters, I’m taking labtest now to see my base, but when exactly do I take the test during cycle, 4 weeks in?
Wait till 6 weeks. If you’re running Tren might as well get prolactin checked too.

Question about raloxifene if anyone has experience. Can it be a replacement for clomid or Nolva, or do you take it in addition to the others. I’ve read about it but haven’t found much about what to take with or not.

Depending on how long ur cycle is gunna be some people pull bloods twice while on, most don't pull any. But you could check how things are going being ur running longer esters I would wait more 5-7 week mark. But usually most pull bloods half way threw you still could pull them at four weeks to get an idea of how ur responding to the tren and also an idea of test levels but to also see how it e2 is I would also check prolactin being ur running tren which is a 19nor it's just something u mine as well check if ur gunna pull bloods....

It looks as though uv recovered but like skank said u would really need to see ur fsh and lh that would give u a better idea on recovery. If u only ran test ur alt and AST should be okay unless ur drinking or doing rec drugs either way it's always a good thing to check before u decide to hop back on expecially being ur gunna be running some with some toxicity to it that being the tren....

I’m getting full panel blood work done tomorrow morning. Got my annual army medical shit in a couple of weeks so I’m coming off all my shit except my TRT. Leaving at the end of the year for a mission so don’t want to fuck that up some how with high blood pressure or cholesterol. One more rodeo then I’m done. Lol

If from the states appreciate ur service

Question about raloxifene if anyone has experience. Can it be a replacement for clomid or Nolva, or do you take it in addition to the others. I’ve read about it but haven’t found much about what to take with or not.
Raloxifene is mainly for gyno not PCT. There’s a study that 60mg a day for months showed no side effects.

I liked it better tamoxifen for long term use to remove some gyno

Hey is the army tracking ur on trt? How’s that work for u. I know 40-501 doesn’t allow for such due to austere environment requirements.. just curious

Since when does the Army allow you to be on TRT?

They don’t. Makes u non-deployable per 40-501. Dudes gonna have a bitchin year coming off trt for deployment
That’s what I thought, I’m guessing he’s full of shit. When I was in the Army they never gave me 7 months notice before a “mission” either lol.

That’s what I thought, I’m guessing he’s full of shit. When I was in the Army they never gave me 7 months notice before a “mission” either lol.
Lmao I went to Iraq in 2005 Triangle of Death FOB Yusufiyah and Afghanistan in 2009. But yeah I’m lying about a up coming mission in January. Hell Air Force has there missions laid out for years but hey you know it all lmao.

That’s why you don’t turn it in. That’s why you get a pellet in your butt.
What test pellet lasts a year?? But hey man I guess that’s what works then more power to ya.. i never fucked with hormones during my time in. I worked inops and we had visibility about a year out if not a warno on deployments. As long as ur up based on aforgen and have acces to the high side computers u know a lot.

Since when does the Army allow you to be on TRT?
Correct it makes you non deployable that’s why you don’t turn it in. But he just can’t point me out and test me without probable cause. Look up Cedric McMillan he was in the army and won the Arnold Classic. He never got tested god rest his sole. Don’t act like no one in the army takes stuff.

Correct it makes you non deployable that’s why you don’t turn it in. But he just can’t point me out and test me without probable cause. Look up Cedric McMillan he was in the army and won the Arnold Classic. He never got tested god rest his sole. Don’t act like no one in the army takes stuff.
Yeah I know they can’t just call u out for a ua, it would take someone to snitch on u with some hard proof and even then u just gotta tell some one who can vouch that before the test I claimed ur an addict.. then they can do shit to u but send u to rehab.

I do know that 40-501 was rewritten around 18 maybe??? Whenever the profile form changed and they added the nondeployability shit in the middle. That’s when they started cracking down on shit like cpaps and other shit u can’t use in an austere environment