MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How long did the energy boost last?
this is my first time ever using this product and the only stimulant I've ever used is caffeine, so I'm expecting my body to react or be more sensitive to an ECA stack. I don't even use a stimulant base pre-workout.

I did cardio for about 45 minutes and then walk home another half mile. When I got home, I was still energetics and went out and did yardwork. I got a pretty good 90 minute to 2 hour continuous boost, and then I slowly noticed over the next hour that my energy levels taper down past my normal levels.

it will be interesting to see overtime how I adjust to Dragon's blood.

TxHero

this is my first time ever using this product and the only stimulant I've ever used is caffeine, so I'm expecting my body to react or be more sensitive to an ECA stack. I don't even use a stimulant base pre-workout.

I did cardio for about 45 minutes and then walk home another half mile. When I got home, I was still energetics and went out and did yardwork. I got a pretty good 90 minute to 2 hour continuous boost, and then I slowly noticed over the next hour that my energy levels taper down past my normal levels.

TxHero
Thanks my dude! I wonder how long it takes to build a tolerance to and if it's safe to use frequently

Awesome thanks guys for that info .. I've been interested in trying it .... is it something you can take small doses of multiple times per day like 2 or 3 or would that be too much?
Uhhhh I just use as as a kickstart for cardio first thing in the morning or as a pre workout

I guess you could use multiple times a day I would just make sure to not over do it.

And I usually operate more conservatively with most substances just so I don’t end up feeling like I have to have it if that makes sense.

If I’m not mistaken I think I’ve seen some replies of people who have used it multiple times a day. Might be able to do a search on the form and find some better insight.

Uhhhh I just use as as a kickstart for cardio first thing in the morning or as a pre workout

I guess you could use multiple times a day I would just make sure to not over do it.

And I usually operate more conservatively with most substances just so I don’t end up feeling like I have to have it if that makes sense.

If I’m not mistaken I think I’ve seen some replies of people who have used it multiple times a day. Might be able to do a search on the form and find some better insight.
I only use the dragons blood while cutting but when I do use it I usually hit it 3 times a day at only about .10-.20

What is the ingredient breakdown of the dragons blood? I was mainly curious about the amount of albuterol and Lipo.

What is the ingredient breakdown of the dragons blood? I was mainly curious about the amount of albuterol and Lipo.

Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg

Albuterol I don't divulge. Reason being is it doesn't translate from oral to injectable. For instance, I would take 5mg orally and that would be a decent dose. 5mg injected would probably kill me. I don't want anyone injecting the amount they would take orally so we just discuss how much we should take and what's a good dose. Hope that makes sense.

Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg

Albuterol I don't divulge. Reason being is it doesn't translate from oral to injectable. For instance, I would take 5mg orally and that would be a decent dose. 5mg injected would probably kill me. I don't want anyone injecting the amount they would take orally so we just discuss how much we should take and what's a good dose. Hope that makes sense.
Totally understood. Thank you.

Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg

Makes sense, thanks

TxHero
Mfs pinning pre workout and doing yard work. I wasn’t aware my dad came on this forum…

Mfs pinning pre workout and doing yard work. I wasn’t aware my dad came on this forum…
Well in my case, if I don't do it, no one will do it then it just ends up looking like another obligatory crack house on the Southside of town. And then...whoah, wait...

Get off my lawn, hippies! Damn dope head kids.

Just want to say another flawless victory using Stan. His ta has greatly improved less than 10 days total, even when it was more it was worth it but great to see the smallest of issues has improved.

Does it make a difference in pinning long esters like test e tren e, every Monday and Thursday, or pin every 5 days
Put ur cycle into a plotter and you’ll see the undulations in ur systemic levels based on injection frequency. Personally, not being prone to high estrogen conversion, biweekly injections with all long acting esters except tren…. That’s a daily for me ace or enanthate. Sides were horrid when I pinned it twice a week. This lets me pin each flute once a week and I keep my volumes to under 3.5cc. Just my two cents

Any females used dragons blood?

Might be a dumb question, I don’t know much about it

Not a chick but it's basically lipo b you can look it up and then it's got a bit of Albuterol in it. The Albuterol is basically something less milder then say something like clenbuterol. Now if you take enough Albuterol it will give u the shakes and jitters also so the idea would be to start very low try a quarter or half way to the ten and see how u feel. Lipo b is not only good for fatburning but also good for the liver and helping remove fat/viseral fat off organs.... There is one more and other dosing schemes , I would start at the lowest amount and slowly titrate ur dose up with taking breaks so u don't become desensitized to the compound and it keeps working..... Getting the most out of the smallest amount is always ur best option, it's deff something u can add to a spring/summer cut or a comp or photo shoot