MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Females respond well to it, in doses well below what men use. The typical range is 5-10mg for 6-8 weeks. You can probably use the search function here to find experiences and recommendations, but what I wrote is the very basic layout. Obviously there’s more to it.
Thats what ive read

Plenty of girls are taking anavar it's probably deff the safest compound next to maybe some SARMs but I'm not a big same guy. If I was a guy I wouldn't let my girl use any other then a low dose of anavar maybe alil clen and t3 I would even be cautious of..... Stan has a liquid var which you can dose with a syringe. But if it was be I would probably go the route and buy pharma grade anavar there is a src who has them alil pricey but not to bad when buying the 2.5mg tabs iv used them they worked extremely well obv I used a much bigger dose.... Women don't need much to see there body respond expecially if diet is in place.... Anavar is a great compound for alot of people......
I love the stuff

That’s pretty terrible results for those dosages

Not all of us are blessed with great genetics lol .

Labs drawn day before next injection with a biweekly injection frequency just for reference.

Personally I treat all ugl products in context to themselves….meaning I know what Stan’s gear gives me on these doses and titrate the doses to desired effect… another lab I would do the same with etc. key for me, in my experience thus far, is consistency from a given lab and Stan has delivered such this for in my experience. At least then I know what to expect and what dose I will use next mass phase next year.

So how high should his test levels be if he is taking 750 mgs of test a week?
I have went high like that before 600 is my sweet spot with some tren e. Got some of Stan’s tren hex just waiting til after my blood work is done this week.

So how high should his test levels be if he is taking 750 mgs of test a week?
I have went high like that before 600 is my sweet spot with some tren e. Got some of Stan’s tren hex just waiting til after my blood work is done this week.
This was me on 500 Test E and 500 Primo E weekly. Stans stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-124258_Drive (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-124258_Drive (1).jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 138
Touchdown report: about eight days this time from payment to touchdown. Got more tren enanthate, sustanon (same stuff I've been buying from Stan and using for well more than a year now) and some Clomid capsules, also a repeat buy for me. Everything clean and clear as always, vials overfilled by at least a milliliter, as always. Another happy result.

I do have a comment on the subject of girls and gear.... I knew a woman when I was younger who would occasionally dose herself for a week or two on fast-acting forms of testosterone, I think either proprionate or testosterone base. Reason? Well you could say I, and others, had a casual physical relationship with this woman and the testosterone turned her into a fucking animal. She was pretty and had the whole blonde hair and big tits thing going on and looked like a movie star so I guess she managed to avoid using the stuff so long that masculinizing effects began to happen. You could say that sex was her hobby and she knew what she was doing, as I understand she'd been playing with the stuff for a long time before I met her. Result? Like I said it turned her into a one-woman wolfpack. She left me with bruises every time. Interesting story but definitely not suggesting it for the women in your lives.

I do have a comment on the subject of girls and gear.... I knew a woman when I was younger who would occasionally dose herself for a week or two on fast-acting forms of testosterone, I think either proprionate or testosterone base. Reason? Well you could say I, and others, had a casual physical relationship with this woman and the testosterone turned her into a fucking animal. She was pretty and had the whole blonde hair and big tits thing going on and looked like a movie star so I guess she managed to avoid using the stuff so long that masculinizing effects began to happen. You could say that sex was her hobby and she knew what she was doing, as I understand she'd been playing with the stuff for a long time before I met her. Result? Like I said it turned her into a one-woman wolfpack. She left me with bruises every time. Interesting story but definitely not suggesting it for the women in your lives.
Nice