MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So how high should his test levels be if he is taking 750 mgs of test a week?
I have went high like that before 600 is my sweet spot with some tren e. Got some of Stan’s tren hex just waiting til after my blood work is done this week.
It depends on the individual. For me I’m on Dr prescribed trt 120mgs a week, and that puts me 980-1100. So If I pulled labs on 750mgs of test and my level was 2700 I’d have a good idea of how much of test per ml was in the vial. But that’s me

Timing of labs and injection frequency also play a big role in what total test levels can show. If I’m on 500 test/wk and I do bloods 24-48 hrs post pin, my levels will be around 3,000ngl. However if I got labs drawn the day before my next pin where my trough is at the lowest point, levels will be significantly lowered, especially if only pinning twice a week like this guy is.

If you’re that concerned, send it in for testing otherwise consistently get labs drawn at the same time for a more accurate picture.

I do have a comment on the subject of girls and gear.... I knew a woman when I was younger who would occasionally dose herself for a week or two on fast-acting forms of testosterone, I think either proprionate or testosterone base. Reason? Well you could say I, and others, had a casual physical relationship with this woman and the testosterone turned her into a fucking animal. She was pretty and had the whole blonde hair and big tits thing going on and looked like a movie star so I guess she managed to avoid using the stuff so long that masculinizing effects began to happen. You could say that sex was her hobby and she knew what she was doing, as I understand she'd been playing with the stuff for a long time before I met her. Result? Like I said it turned her into a one-woman wolfpack. She left me with bruises every time. Interesting story but definitely not suggesting it for the women in your lives.
I also highly recommend it for your ladies. It’s a game changer. 15mg of test a week produces amazing results for my sex life. No negative sides to speak of.

Ordered some NAD. Gonna try a blend of lipo-b with NAD. May be a bit away for now. Have to test NAD and play with it a bit to try and get pip'less product.

I’d definitely give that a go. The stuff I’ve read about NAD piques my interest for sure!
Me too. Hopefully it's a success. I'll just be replacing the albuterol with NAD. There's been a bit of interest in the dragons blood minus the albuterol so, best of both worlds. Ordered NAD a few weeks ago so I still need to receive and send for testing.

@Stanfordpharma1
Or anyone else....
At the risk of looking like a complete noob. HGH 191 kits are available. This means you're getting hGH Fragment 176-191. Not Somatropinum. Am I correct in that assumption? And it comes in 10 vials at 10 iu per vial unconstituted requiring constitution with bac water... what's the ratio there? Like you need 100 ml of bac water for the 100 ius or you can make your own concentration?
Does anyone have experience with HGH 191 vs pharma Somatropinum. I normally use pharma but was looking at this for a cheaper alternative. Any input would be appreciated

@Stanfordpharma1
Or anyone else....
At the risk of looking like a complete noob. HGH 191 kits are available. This means you're getting hGH Fragment 176-191. Not Somatropinum. Am I correct in that assumption? And it comes in 10 vials at 10 iu per vial unconstituted requiring constitution with bac water... what's the ratio there? Like you need 100 ml of bac water for the 100 ius or you can make your own concentration?
Does anyone have experience with HGH 191 vs pharma Somatropinum. I normally use pharma but was looking at this for a cheaper alternative. Any input would be appreciated
Can't answer somatropinum question,but

10iu per vial (slightly overdosed).

10 vials per kit.

As for bac water you just need to keep in mind, no matter how much water added, it's 10iu. If you add 1ml water 1/10 (.1ml water) would be 1iu. If you add 2ml 1iu would be .2ml of water. .2ml would be 1/10.

Latest testing in testing section (4/14). More to come soon. Will update list later today with the new items.

NEW ITEMS:
Raloxifene came back 98% (30mg caps x 50 $40)
Telmisartan came back 98%
Semaglutide came back 98% at 1.7mg ($35)
Test undec came back at 201mg per ml ($30)

Test cyp came back 196mg per ml
Test enth came back 259mg per ml
EQ came back at 248mg pet ml

Can't answer somatropinum question,but

10iu per vial (slightly overdosed).

10 vials per kit.

As for bac water you just need to keep in mind, no matter how much water added, it's 10iu. If you add 1ml water 1/10 (.1ml water) would be 1iu. If you add 2ml 1iu would be .2ml of water. .2ml would be 1/10.
Not to be pointed but when you sent it in to get tested what did you get it tested 'for'? And do you have a copy of the test report with the contents and purity?

@Stanfordpharma1
Or anyone else....
Generic hgh isn't the same as hgh frag or other peptides.

Where are all the guys who said they were sending in stuff to be tested recently, especially primo? Didn't you offer to pay...I haven't seen a single customer test yet.
I offered to pay, replace, happy endings, etc. I had many people say they were. I don't know. I was hoping for a bit of vindication to be honest.

Where are all the guys who said they were sending in stuff to be tested recently, especially primo? Didn't you offer to pay...I haven't seen a single customer test yet.
I lurk more than I participate here anymore. Apparently you can lose your well known member status

I lurk more than I participate here anymore. Apparently you can lose your well known member status
Such a traumatic event losing status on anonymous online steroid forum. Caused me to have PTSD. Couldn’t eat. Lost all my gainz. Always snapping at my kids and wife. Kicked the cat. I was in therapy for months. It’s F’ed up, dude. I’m rooting for you!