MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Happy 4/20 y’all! Looking to place my second ever order today in celebration since I no longer partake in the medicinal merriment.
Me neither. I actually have a doctor that recommended I use the Marijuana for pain management. Being that I'm a bit on the older side I find that very odd. Seems like not too long ago a doctor would have told you that stuff would kill you, lol. Oh how times have changed.

Me neither. I actually have a doctor that recommended I use the Marijuana for pain management. Being that I'm a bit on the older side I find that very odd. Seems like not too long ago a doctor would have told you that stuff would kill you, lol. Oh how times have changed.
Really though. They use to just push narcos for things like pain management and now they’re going the more natural and once taboo route.
For me though it just doesn’t agree with me anymore. Idk if it’s the potency of stuff now or what but it just gives me anxiety.

Really though. They use to just push narcos for things like pain management and now they’re going the more natural and once taboo route.
For me though it just doesn’t agree with me anymore. Idk if it’s the potency of stuff now or what but it just gives me anxiety.
Same here. If i smoke its just a hit or two and even then I gotta be drinking a beer to take the edge off

Idk if it’s just me but to this day I would rather have to bury my son from a fentanyl overdose and adopt the heroin baby that his junkie ex girlfriend popped out and lost custody of after he OD’ed than have him be a pot head and I tell him that everyday.

Idk if it’s just me but to this day I would rather have to bury my son from a fentanyl overdose and adopt the heroin baby that his junkie ex girlfriend popped out and lost custody of after he OD’ed than have him be a pot head and I tell him that everyday.

A little clarity, please? Did your son overdose and pass away? Have you adopted your grandchild? I'm very sorry if this is the case. I can't imagine the pain and I admire your courage.

A little clarity, please? Did your son overdose and pass away? Have you adopted your grandchild? I'm very sorry if this is the case. I can't imagine the pain and I admire your courage.
I think it was hyperbole; a joke about how much he dislikes pot heads.

It's gunna take a bit for it to kick in well it's kicked in it's just gunna take alil longer for u to start to notice any changes with it.... Being how it releases a lot of people don't get sides really with tren hex atleast no where as bad in my experience to say tren ace. But I much prefer tren hex/parabolan over the others... I would wait another week or two at that dosage then if u want you can titrate the dosage up another ml.... The higher the dosage the more sides u will most likely have to deal with... I would also make sure ur food, training and sleep are on point or best as u can... Usually most run hex a bit longer also instead of 8 weeks with ace , you could do 12 weeks as long as it bloods look alright.... I personally prefer hex over tren e, ace is good but hits hard and comes with a lot of sides pretty quick.. the idea of titrating is deff a good idea but once u start seeing some changes you might not wsnt to even bother. But half way threw u can always like u said titrate the dose up. Everyone reacts and responds a bit differently. You should start to notice ur strength going up. You honestly might not see any body weight drop on the scale if anything u might just keep tightening up and contuine to get leaner and whind up looking better in the mirror. I would give it another week or two atleast and then go to 160mg of tren hex. If u get any sides it'll be trensomnia and night sweats... I deff wouldn't be worried just cause ur not having any sides the first week on a lower dosage, a buddy is running Stans hex same low dosage took about two three weeks but he's already noticing the effects and feeling it. I would give it another week don't go by the scale so much but go by how it looking in the mirror of course also keep track of when u weigh in during the mornings.... Might also bee good to take some before pics and then after this way u can compare ur progress, hex is deff gunna take a bit longer for u to to see and notice the effects by week three u should notice and feel something in and out of the gym
75 mg a week of tren hex is 50 mg a week of actual tren not enough. Run 3 Cc a week that's about 150 worth of tren that's a good beginner dose.

75 mg a week of tren hex is 50 mg a week of actual tren not enough. Run 3 Cc a week that's about 150 worth of tren that's a good beginner dose.

Everyone is different what one person needs drug wise the next person might night. U can take blood work for instance, or why one person can take 500mg of test and blow up and another not get nearly the same reaction.... What one person needs and can get away with another might not. And I would titrate ur dosage up. If u just start slamming 3cc of tren hex u could be setting urself up for side effects potentially

yea I'd say your alone on this one ... that's a wildly fucked up thing to say!

Everyone is different what one person needs drug wise the next person might night. U can take blood work for instance, or why one person can take 500mg of test and blow up and another not get nearly the same reaction.... What one person needs and can get away with another might not. And I would titrate ur dosage up. If u just start slamming 3cc of tren hex u could be setting urself up for side effects potentially
I agree totally I just do see 50 mg of totally tren per week doing anything at all. But don't hurt to try.

I saw where it was mentioned but I didn't find a clear response. Is the hgh 191 different from Fragment 176-191?

My previous experience with Stanford was positive so would definitely prefer to use him but i'm looking for Fragment 176-191 at the moment. Thanks!

I saw where it was mentioned but I didn't find a clear response. Is the hgh 191 different from Fragment 176-191?

My previous experience with Stanford was positive so would definitely prefer to use him but i'm looking for Fragment 176-191 at the moment. Thanks!
I'm not an expert but I believe that's what I found it to be.