MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just received NAD+ raws. Sending in for testing and will be making a blend. A lot of people wanting me to make the Dragons Blood without the stimulant so I'll make this right here. 10ml for $35

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg
@Stanfordpharma1

what are you planning to call this new product?

I am thinking, maybe
Dragons breath
Dragons tail

txhero

Forgive my ignorance guys. Does anyone know how the semaglutide is dosed/packaged?
I know it has to be reconstituted, just curious how much is in each vial. Thx.

Forgive my ignorance guys. Does anyone know how the semaglutide is dosed/packaged?
I know it has to be reconstituted, just curious how much is in each vial. Thx.
Supposed to be 2mg per vial. Tested at an actual 1.7mg per vial so I lowered price to $35. Purity was good. Sold per vial not by kit. Looks exactly like hgh.

I know it has to be reconstituted, just curious how much is in each vial.
Supposed to be 2mg per vial. Tested at an actual 1.7mg per vial so I lowered price to $35. Purity was good. Sold per vial not by kit. Looks exactly like hgh.
I can’t believe I didn’t see this at the top of the list smh ‍♂️ I’ve never got HGH before so please walk me thru this. You just purchase BAC water and inject 10ml in a vial and shake? Then inject 1ml every week subQ?

Same here man. I’m pretty ignorant to anything that has to be reconstituted. I’ll be watching for replies.

You can find videos on reconsituting hgh on YouTube if a visual will help, but just add 1ml or 2ml of bac water to vial (vials are much smaller than aas vials), gently roll the vial between your hands (don't shake) until fully dissolved.

Same here man. I’m pretty ignorant to anything that has to be reconstituted. I’ll be watching for replies.
You just need to
- purchase some Bacteriostatic water
- wipe the Bac Water top and peptide vial down with alchol
- use a syringe to pull out 1 mL or 2 mL of water to inject into the peptiid vile
- The amount of water you inject will determine that the quantity of your injection.
- if you don't know how to do the math to figure out the dosage. I recommend this site because it's easy and simple to use.
peptidecalc
- When you inject the BAC water. Do not blast the fluid into the vile, because the peptides are delicate. Hold it at a slight angle, and let it come in slowly.
- you can swirl it around to help dissolve it quicker. I usually just let it sit for about 10 minutes.

Once this is done, you are ready for a sub Q injection.

Remember to refrigerate your product when done.

on a sidenote: most BAC water comes in 30 mL bottles. They recommend disposing it after 30 days you'll never go through that whole bottle in 30 days. I put mine in the refrigerator and have used it up to 60 days with no issues whatsoever.

also, if you have never used Semeglutide. Start off with a low dosage and slowly titrate up. You'll be surprised how effective it is if this is the first time you're using it. I'll see if I can find the post that @Cridi887 did on dosage, recommendations, and products to have on hand to help out with side effects. Is what I filed when I first tried of the year ago.

Txhero

You just need to
- purchase some Bacteriostatic water
- wipe the Bac Water top and peptide vial down with alchol
- use a syringe to pull out 1 mL or 2 mL of water to inject into the peptiid vile
- The amount of water you inject will determine that the quantity of your injection.
- if you don't know how to do the math to figure out the dosage. I recommend this site because it's easy and simple to use.
peptidecalc
- When you inject the BAC water. Do not blast the fluid into the vile, because the peptides are delicate. Hold it at a slight angle, and let it come in slowly.
- you can swirl it around to help dissolve it quicker. I usually just let it sit for about 10 minutes.

Once this is done, you are ready for a sub Q injection.

Remember to refrigerate your product when done.

on a sidenote: most BAC water comes in 30 mL bottles. They recommend disposing it after 30 days you'll never go through that whole bottle in 30 days. I put mine in the refrigerator and have used it up to 60 days with no issues whatsoever.

also, if you have never used Semeglutide. Start off with a low dosage and slowly titrate up. You'll be surprised how effective it is if this is the first time you're using it. I'll see if I can find the post that @Cridi887 did on dosage, recommendations, and products to have on hand to help out with side effects. Is what I filed when I first tried of the year ago.

Txhero

You're fortunate to not be touched by the fentanyl issue. I've been to more funerals in the past 2 years supporting the parents of young people who have been taken too soon than I have in the rest of my 50 yrs.
My kids have lost more friends in the last 2 years than I have in my entire lifetime.
I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I think I didn't catch the joke because its not something we joke about here in Southern, CA
Idk if it’s just me but to this day I would rather have to bury my son from a fentanyl overdose and adopt the heroin baby that his junkie ex girlfriend popped out and lost custody of after he OD’ed than have him be a pot head and I tell him that everyday.

You didn't get the joke because it's a terrible joke that shouldn't be made. Not to mention that it makes no sense to suggest you would rather your kid use one of the most addictive and deadly substances in the world rather than a natural non addictive flower that can't kill you.

Appreciate all the replies gentlemen. Pretty much what I had in mind and you guys made it a little clearer for me.

Sponsors

Latest posts