MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You can eliminate that vacuum before you put the water in, by stove piping it. Take the plunger out of the syringe, and push it through the top. It makes it way easier to control when you reconstitute, and also makes drawing for injection easier, and you don’t have to inject air, each time to speed up the draw.

Jano disproved some of that rough handling of HGH, at least, as far as causing degradation. Not sure if that applies to everything, so I’m still fairly careful, but I also don’t worry as much about messing something up by hitting the puck with water, or shaking the vial.
Great idea as well. Thanks for the info!

That makes sense, just didn't know that was going to happen. You live and you learn. Thanks for the reply.
I forgot to mention about the vacuum.

most peptides are pretty delicate, but not all and you're probably OK with a sermaglutide.

you'll find the exact same experience with any peptide vile. typically all peptide vials have some sort of vacuum on them, some stronger than others.

Txhero

Stan is the man! Placed an order and waited a week. Turns out there was a mix up and my order was not shipped. But he shipped as soon as he could and my package arrived in 2 days. He included some extras and some specifics that I've been wanting to try at no cost. He definitely knows how treat his customers. Best customer service around. I'll continue to give him my money if he keeps delivering like this.

I have about 10 of the NAD+/Lipo-b combo for sale. This is a deal for 10 people who want to try and post review of it including pip or lack of pip. Will be a while before I have labels. I tried it and I didn't get pip at all. Couldn't even feel it. These 10 will be 20ml instead of 10ml and at the 10ml price. 10ml will be $40.

So, 20ml for $40 but will want an honest review.

Only 10 available right now and before ordering please post here so I know you have a meso account and have the ability to post. First 10 to post will get these. Thank you. Here are ingredients

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg

I have about 10 of the NAD+/Lipo-b combo for sale. This is a deal for 10 people who want to try and post review of it including pip or lack of pip. Will be a while before I have labels. I tried it and I didn't get pip at all. Couldn't even feel it. These 10 will be 20ml instead of 10ml and at the 10ml price. 10ml will be $40.

Only 10 available right now and before ordering please post here so I know you have a meso account and have the ability to post. First 10 to post will get these. Thank you. Here are ingredients

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
Same shipping minimum amount as with a regular order, or can it be ordered by itself?

I would like to know also. Would try and give honest review, and use Stanford oils and orals currently, but can't do a 250$ order

Do NAD injections like this really help over time? I believe I read it’s good for liver?
But also read around that it’s better to be taken long term so cycling would not be necessary for it? Or rather, longer term (I believe these were IV injections of NAD though)

Do NAD injections like this really help over time? I believe I read it’s good for liver?
But also read around that it’s better to be taken long term so cycling would not be necessary for it? Or rather, longer term (I believe these were IV injections of NAD though)
I'm not an expert. Just started looking into it and liked what I seen so decided to make and will be using for the first time starting now. I did half a ml injection sub q and felt no pip whatsoever.

I'm not an expert. Just started looking into it and liked what I seen so decided to make and will be using for the first time starting now. I did half a ml injection sub q and felt no pip whatsoever.
Tell me you have some knowledge of a product your throwing into a vial and selling to people…

Not trying to be an asshole but it was the first thing that popped into my head. I’m genuinely asking

And the question wasn’t directed towards you but anyone in general that may have knowledge on coenzymes NAD/NADH, affects on liver and cellular energy short term vs. long term. and I admit I half ass read several forums on it but, too much back and forth about it working or not and I only recall people saying it didn’t work or that it is more of a long term use.

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
Sign me up for a bottle.

I have a couple of other things i need to get. I will get you an email in the morning.

Txhero

Tell me you have some knowledge of a product your throwing into a vial and selling to people…

Not trying to be an asshole but it was the first thing that popped into my head. I’m genuinely asking

And the question wasn’t directed towards you but anyone in general that may have knowledge on coenzymes NAD/NADH, affects on liver and cellular energy short term vs. long term. and I admit I half ass read several forums on it but, too much back and forth about it working or not and I only recall people saying it didn’t work or that it is more of a long term use.
I've been brewing for between 15 to 20 years. I may not know a great deal on every product but I do enough homework to make a quality product. I wouldn't put out something I'm not willing to put into my own body. People need to do their own research on whether they're ready, willing and or able to use these products. Will be safe quality wise, but all these products have their risks.

Sign me up for a bottle.

I have a couple of other things i need to get. I will get you an email in the morning.

Txhero
You got it, sir.

You guys can pm as well. Just want to make sure you are able to post. That's just for the 20ml vials. No need to post if you're waiting on 10ml vials.

Talk soon, Tx.

just got some results back from janoshik on the primo 14ml bottles…Took awhile for shipping etc because my little usps offices round here don’t have drop boxes and wouldn’t ship a letter with a hard object inside…Results where as expected. Good primo stan!
IMG_0396.jpeg

just got some results back from janoshik on the primo 14ml bottles…Took awhile for shipping etc because my little usps offices round here don’t have drop boxes and wouldn’t ship a letter with a hard object inside…Results where as expected. Good primo stan!
View attachment 257619
So @Stanfordpharma1

charges $.40 a milligram for Primo. According to this report he is giving us 4.36mg for free.

Thanks for not charging us an extra $1.74.

Txhero