MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

People sending me attachments. No need to. No matter what the attachment is of. I get at least 10 to 15 attachments a day. I will never open an attachment no matter what it's of or who it's from.

Little fact. A few years back there was a hacker taking down sources and posting people's personal info. Times got bad and folks were scared of this guy. Best guess was he would send an attachment and get into your accounts from there. I'll never open an attachment. Not even from (especially from) my mail provider. I would suggest you guys don't as well.

A58AE1A1-6905-48D7-BAA4-D3B08F75349D.jpegA314CBA8-1AD3-4BA3-9ED1-531611F25413.jpeg5AF8C204-D46E-4720-B2AF-40BB783439A6.jpegAC4391D5-EEF6-4194-82EC-9F02D0B6BE55.jpeg
Hey guys these are test I got done 6 weeks on 300- now 500mg test on at Stan’s stuff, I up the dose last two weeks cause I canceled my tren. Anyways I’m looking for some feedback, doc is saying I could use HCG and a estrogen blocker while on, something I haven’t done before but he says my estrogen is high, my V D is B12 and folic or low as well. But anyone know how they would fix this estrogen I do have plenty clomid, just need a starting dose amount? And should I take hcg with clomid? He mentioned I could replace the hcg with clomid but not recommend. Any feedback is nice. @Stanfordpharma1 stanny can I get a discount for this at all bubba?

View attachment 257796View attachment 257797View attachment 257798View attachment 257799
Hey guys these are test I got done 6 weeks on 300- now 500mg test on at Stan’s stuff, I up the dose last two weeks cause I canceled my tren. Anyways I’m looking for some feedback, doc is saying I could use HCG and a estrogen blocker while on, something I haven’t done before but he says my estrogen is high, my V D is B12 and folic or low as well. But anyone know how they would fix this estrogen I do have plenty clomid, just need a starting dose amount? And should I take hcg with clomid? He mentioned I could replace the hcg with clomid but not recommend. Any feedback is nice. @Stanfordpharma1 stanny can I get a discount for this at all bubba?
You know, I've never given credit for blood work in the past because I never thought it had any benefit to judging the quality of the product, but I think I'm gonna start giving credit. Not sure what these labs cost, but how about $75 credit. That's $75 because I think it's a healthy thing to do and if that $75 credit helps push folks to do what's best then I'm all for it. If anyone has recent blood work from me in the past get with me on next order.

So, $75 credit, MM. How's that?

You know, I've never given credit for blood work in the past because I never thought it had any benefit to judging the quality of the product, but I think I'm gonna start giving credit. Not sure what these labs cost, but how about $75 credit. That's $75 because I think it's a healthy thing to do and if that $75 credit helps push folks to do what's best then I'm all for it. If anyone has recent blood work from me in the past get with me on next order.

So, $75 credit, MM. How's that?:D
Its a solid gesture for sure.

View attachment 257796View attachment 257797View attachment 257798View attachment 257799
Vitamin D and B12 I wouldnt worry too much about. You can supplement those and the cost in minimal.

Make sure at the very least to get on the vitamin D. Steroids suppress the immune system and vitamin D can help support the immune system.

Edited out. That was A1C. Looks like maybe you are taking insulin and or metformin and perhaps a little much?

I totally agree blood tests don’t tell as much of a story as product tests do. AND the tried and true before and after Pics! Everybody wants what the people are getting results using lol Bloods was a useful tool before the lab test days

That’s more then fair, and actually awesome you have decided to do that. I hope it pushes more guys to do their blood work. Thank you

You know, I've never given credit for blood work in the past because I never thought it had any benefit to judging the quality of the product, but I think I'm gonna start giving credit. Not sure what these labs cost, but how about $75 credit.

I apologize for assuming in that email I sent you last week requesting credit for my order. I thought I had read you mention it before...I must have gotten mixed up with the lab test credits. Nonetheless I appreciate you allowing it and starting to make it a normal thing. Another reason why I won't be shopping anywhere else.

Where do y’all order your bloodwork through? I’ve been using privatemd labs and getting the basic men’s but would be interested in obtaining a non-capped test and free test. I just did bloodwork, no results yet, while on 200mg/week TRT

Where do y’all order your bloodwork through? I’ve been using privatemd labs and getting the basic men’s but would be interested in obtaining a non-capped test and free test. I just did bloodwork, no results yet, while on 200mg/week TRT
I’ve switched to ultalabs recently

LabsMD is another option. I use them to get the orders/results and get blood drawn at Quest.

Use the search option and type in blood work. There are threads that explain exactly what you need and where to get it

Any more of those NAD + lipoB 20mg vials? I’ll take one. Sending you an email for that and HgH

Last time I used merek diagnostics, select test then pay and that’s it, they send a requisition to you and you just bring it into any labcorp. This set of test I did last I just payed the clinic cost me like 400 included a doc visit.