MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

anyone giving some nice reviews here on this source. how are the test c or sust like? anyone one giving a thumbs up?
I've been taking Test Cyp for about 9 weeks now. I posted my blood work a little while back. My test was higher than I expected it to be. I've also been taking his EQ and liquid suspension anavar. Very happy with all of the products. I ordered Stan's sus for a friend of mine and we started our cycle at the sams time. He thinks I've found the fountain of youth.

Also I've received my last 2 orders 2 days after sending payment. That's probably a little faster than you should expect but his T/A has been on point for a little while now.

thanks appreciate any info and how the products are working. have a great day man.
He was super responsive when I placed my order, will update once in receipt. Based on the feedback from everyone and my research I went forward and am looking at having my girl order semaglutide. She has a script but pays 220/month ‍

Where do you buy the Bitcoin from? Coinbase?
If you have cash app it’s the only one that I could get to allow me to be able to transfer from the exchange to a wallet before transferring from there.

I had previously used kraken and others but haven’t used in years and they all wanted me to reconfirm all my info. For a wallet any will do, really. But be mindful of transferring your bitcoin to a wallet first

I've been taking Test Cyp for about 9 weeks now. I posted my blood work a little while back. My test was higher than I expected it to be. I've also been taking his EQ and liquid suspension anavar. Very happy with all of the products. I ordered Stan's sus for a friend of mine and we started our cycle at the sams time. He thinks I've found the fountain of youth.

Also I've received my last 2 orders 2 days after sending payment. That's probably a little faster than you should expect but his T/A has been on point for a little while now.
thank you for the review man. much appreciated

touchdown!

Made an order with Stan late Monday and it arrive today. So I'm guessing he mailed it out Tuesday. So that's a four day delivery.

In this order, I ordered one of his new NAD/Lipo-B 20 mL bottles to review. I will start posting a log next week.

@Stanfordpharma1
I know you originally tested it at a 1/2 milliliter.
- is that your recommended dosage or is there another recommended dosage?
- Also can I inject daily or should I have some other routine?
- If I decide to alternate with your original dragonsblood, any recommendations on alternating between injections with them?

TxHero

- If I decide to alternate with your original dragonsblood, any recommendations on alternating between injections with them?

TxHero
I was wondering the same thing. I tried to do some reading to get more familiar with NAD but most of what I find is just companies trying to sell their specific product rather than literature just about NAD.

Also i wasn't sure how much to take so I started at .3ml.

touchdown!

Made an order with Stan late Monday and it arrive today. So I'm guessing he mailed it out Tuesday. So that's a four day delivery.

In this order, I ordered one of his new NAD/Lipo-B 20 mL bottles to review. I will start posting a log next week.

@Stanfordpharma1
I know you originally tested it at a 1/2 milliliter.
- is that your recommended dosage or is there another recommended dosage?
- Also can I inject daily or should I have some other routine?

TxHero
Once a week 1ml injection is what I'll be doing with the NAD+. I wouldn't associate the two (dragons blood and NAD+). Just take independently of each other.