MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Fellas, I’m looking to get some var for the wifey. We are just about running out on her 10mg pills. I see Stan has 10mg of liquid suspension var. I’m about to put an order together and I’m torn between the liquid suspension vs. eyeballing breaking up the 50mg capsules.

Question 1: does anyone know how liquid suspension affects uptake time? Presently wifey will take her dose 2-3 hours pwo and we have that down pat. Just wondering in advance if the liquid suspension is shorter?

Question 2: how is the liquid suspension ingested? Just draw it up and squirt it in? Taste? Can’t be worse than my stinky loads right?

Thanks in advance
I’m currently on 25mg var by splitting the capsules. I wouldn’t trust that each dose I’m taking is accurate but roughly around 25mg being that the caps are dosed properly. I’m actually waiting on test results that I recently sent in and will be posting results back here when I get them.

If anyone is interested in Stan's semaglutide I've been on it for about two weeks now and had great results. Started with 0.4mg/week the first week then bumped it up to 0.8mg/week because I wasn't feeling much from the lower dose. But now I have huge appetite suppresion and get full extremely easily. Great stuff. The dose is a bit high starting out but that could just be my reaction; for the price it's good either way.

First injection of NAD+ Lipo B injection:

Decided to take advantage of Stan’s offer for 20ml vial at 10ml price to try it and give experience. Order shipped quickly. Ordered last Wednesday and received on Monday.

my wife tried it first last night. Drew 1ml of the red liquid and injected sub Q in belly. She said it burned a lot going in, was instantly sore and that sport hurt the rest of the night. This morning there was a 2 inch red swollen area around the injection site. And she noticed it still hurt if she bent over. She is going to try one more time next week, she think maybe she injected too shallow and see if it’s better getting in more fat (she doesn’t have a lot of belly fat)

Edit: wife just texted she now has hives around injection spot. So maybe she won’t try next week. We’ll see what happens.

I injected next, it did burn going in but nothing unmanageable and only lasted during injection. Site was a bit tender after. This morning if I poke my belly right where I injected I can tell it’s tender. Otherwise don’t notice really. I’ll definitely continue and finish the vial.

I have no complaints or issues with Stan - we knew we were trying a brand new product specifically to see if it had any of these effects. And we got a lot of product for a great price.

For me I don’t mind the discomfort and will continue - my wife won’t continue unless next injection goes better. She has a higher pain tolerance than me (5 kids) so I’m assuming it just was worse for her because she has less fat.

Will update again after a next injection next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellas, I’m looking to get some var for the wifey. We are just about running out on her 10mg pills. I see Stan has 10mg of liquid suspension var. I’m about to put an order together and I’m torn between the liquid suspension vs. eyeballing breaking up the 50mg capsules.

Question 1: does anyone know how liquid suspension affects uptake time? Presently wifey will take her dose 2-3 hours pwo and we have that down pat. Just wondering in advance if the liquid suspension is shorter?

Question 2: how is the liquid suspension ingested? Just draw it up and squirt it in? Taste? Can’t be worse than my stinky loads right?

Thanks in advance.

I got the 30ml/mg so both my wife and I could use it - she’ll obviously just draw less.

I’m still on cruise so haven’t started it yet so I can’t say much about using it

Today I did my second injection with the NAD+ Lipo B injection.

Both injections done in the morning before showering, SubQ in the belly area, 0.25ml each. Just like someone reported, the injections hurt a bit going in. I feel like it burns, similar to touching a hot pan, but it’s very localized and only lasts a few seconds.

The injection area does get a bit red and it immediately makes a hard lump that goes away through the day. I did notice a small redness this morning on the side of the first injection but no pain/tenderness, just a small hive-like spot that does not hurt or itch. Tomorrow morning I’ll inject 0.5ml IM using a longer needle and see if it makes a difference.

The only thing I did feel today was a sudden energy rush after injecting that sort of felt like I had done some stretching or light cardio, with my veins popping up a bit. Didn’t last long, but something I noticed.

Overall, I’ll continue using it and see how it goes.

Tomorrow morning I’ll inject 0.5ml IM using a longer needle and see if it makes a difference.k

Why IM? Stan only suggests Subq that I've seen. What about doing it IM appeals to you?

Another person mentioned doing it that way when I said it had been causing me some swelling. Is it just as effective?

Can someone spoon feed me some info? :D

Curious what is the avg T/A now and are people are having PIP issues (with what compound/compounds and is it significantly prevalent or does it seem isolated)?

Thanks for holding the spoon for me.

Why IM? Stan only suggests Subq that I've seen. What about doing it IM appeals to you?

Another person mentioned doing it that way when I said it had been causing me some swelling. Is it just as effective?

No particular reason other than see if the swelling/redness is the same as SubQ in the belly. I think I’ll do an glute and see what happens.

Placed my first order with Stan…ordering process went super smooth!
I’m very anxious to how long it takes to receive my shipment. I’m not in a hurry because I keep my stash box stocked up for a few years worth of cycles and TRT…but it’s still exciting to have found a great local source because I’m used to ordering everything international and having to wait 3-4 weeks
I made the switch to Stan because of his honesty and transparency. If he fucks up, he says he fucks up and makes it right. If he has a batch come in that is slightly underdosed he posts the results and doesn’t try to hide it. Even adjusts the price of the product accordingly.
That is just something that is not very common in this business and it is very much appreciated. Keep doing what you do, Stan! Much love

I’m currently on 25mg var by splitting the capsules. I wouldn’t trust that each dose I’m taking is accurate but roughly around 25mg being that the caps are dosed properly. I’m actually waiting on test results that I recently sent in and will be posting results back here when I get them.
How are you splitting the caps/dosage?

Curious what is the avg T/A now and are people are having PIP issues (with what compound/compounds and is it significantly prevalent or does it seem isolated)?

I've had 2 orders over the last month. Both were received 2 days after payment. Looks like a lot of other people Received theirs 2-3 days after payment as well.

Pinned 1.5ml test p and 1.5ml mast p (3ml total) twice so far and no pip to note. I also trained legs the day of my first pin and did it before cardio the second pin.

Turnaround time was 5 days from payment to delivery first shipment, awaiting a second shipment currently.

Placed my first order with Stan…ordering process went super smooth!
I’m very anxious to how long it takes to receive my shipment. I’m not in a hurry because I keep my stash box stocked up for a few years worth of cycles and TRT…but it’s still exciting to have found a great local source because I’m used to ordering everything international and having to wait 3-4 weeks

I think you're going to be pretty happy. If you made payment last night then it will likely go out today or tomorrow. You will likely get it this week. That's my guess at least.

... Curious what is the avg T/A now...
So, I placed an order last Tuesday night - Received my order yesterday afternoon in plain packaging. I emailed Stan on Sat., and he told me he shipped Friday - so you can look at this however you want, but it's about a one week T&A.

Stan was easy to work with, responded to all of my inquiries within 1-3 hours on average, and as this is my first order Ever, I never had a worry that things may have went tits up...

... Product looks fantastic. Perfect looking suspension, consistent packaging, and after a few doses, seems to be entirely clean, sterile - legit.

10/10 - will use again. (I am NOT a paid spokesman)

Thank you for all of your responses on here. I put the order in just a few minutes ago. I got an extra pack of the orals to split in case wifey doesn't agree with the liquid 'var, but I did order the liquid and we intend to try it. I took one of the other poster's advice and went with the 30mg dosing, makes more sense as I can easily give her 1/3 or 1/2 of a CC.

Thanks ya'll and thanks Stan. This will be my 3rd order with this source.