MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Third injection of the NAD+ today.

Used a 29G 1/2” needle insulting syringe, 0.5ml in the glute. Less burning and redness/pip than in the belly fat.

Next week I’ll do a full 1ml IM and see if that helps but out of the injections I’ve done, this was the best one.

Third injection of the NAD+ today.

Used a 29G 1/2” needle insulting syringe, 0.5ml in the glute. Less burning and redness/pip than in the belly.
So it didn't hurt you physically...just mentally? Don't use the insulting syringe while on Tren or Halo...your emotions will either have you punching the syringe in the plunger or crying.

I’m running Test E 500wk, Primo 500wk, EQ 300 wk

1.3g's per week aye?!? Get it in! When will you get BW done? I'm interested to see what the Primo and EQ do to your estrogen.

At 400 Test cyp a week and 300 EQ my estrogen was right in the middle of suggested range. I'd like to see how the Primo effects that if at all.

1.3g's per week aye?!? Get it in! When will you get BW done? I'm interested to see what the Primo and EQ do to your estrogen.

At 400 Test cyp a week and 300 EQ my estrogen was right in the middle of suggested range. I'd like to see how the Primo effects that if at all.
I’m going to have BW done in 5 weeks.
Normally I have to run an AI on 250mg wk test…I’m extremely sensitive to aromatization. I kept up with my AI when I started on this cycle, I cruise and blast, and immediately had to drop it because my joints were drying out and started to feel like shit. Using bro science only at the moment and I feel amazing. Zero estrogen related sides. If my estrogen gets even slightly elevated I start having sore nips.

I’m going to have BW done in 5 weeks.
Normally I have to run an AI on 250mg wk test…I’m extremely sensitive to aromatization. I kept up with my AI when I started on this cycle, I cruise and blast, and immediately had to drop it because my joints were drying out and started to feel like shit. Using bro science only at the moment and I feel amazing. Zero estrogen related sides. If my estrogen gets even slightly elevated I start having sore nips.

The EQ works wonders for my Estrogen. I can't vouch for Primo. I will be interested to hear what happens with your cycle and the estrogen...you could start a log but if you don't want to fool with all that just shoot me a message when you do BW please.

The EQ works wonders for my Estrogen. I can't vouch for Primo. I will be interested to hear what happens with your cycle and the estrogen...you could start a log but if you don't want to fool with all that just shoot me a message when you do BW please.
Most definitely!

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.
Wife and I both used his primo but this was from a batch like two/three years ago, so take this for what it’s worth.

I was pinning 500mg test and 600mg primo per week, it was 2cc of test and 4cc of primo. 6cc’s of anything per week is by far the most I’ve injected, and I only injected glutes.

I experienced debilitating pip where I could not sit, lay, move, bend, etc…

On the other hand, wife was pinning 1/2cc 1xwk, she had never injected anything before, I alternated her glutes and she had no pip. I think she was sore like everyone else is/was for their first injection, but after that it was no complaints.

I think my issue was the volume being injected…not necessarily looking at the primo itself as the culprit.

Wife and I both used his primo but this was from a batch like two/three years ago, so take this for what it’s worth.

I was pinning 500mg test and 600mg primo per week, it was 2cc of test and 4cc of primo. 6cc’s of anything per week is by far the most I’ve injected, and I only injected glutes.

I experienced debilitating pip where I could not sit, lay, move, bend, etc…

On the other hand, wife was pinning 1/2cc 1xwk, she had never injected anything before, I alternated her glutes and she had no pip. I think she was sore like everyone else is/was for their first injection, but after that it was no complaints.

I think my issue was the volume being injected…not necessarily looking at the primo itself as the culprit.
Thanks for that. Have you tried any other primo since then?

Thanks for that. Have you tried any other primo since then?
No. I got turned off by the volume, honestly. Unless there exists like Primo e300 I will never run it again. If you’re someone who can pin a cc in several diff locations throughout the week I would give it a go.

If anyone has ever used the vitamin b complex amps, that burned for me well more stung, would get alil pip in the delt nothing bad, guessing that's what this nad+ version is like, once I switched to dodex straight vitamin B12 zero pip zero sting, I know some guys actually put there gh in the same pin, not positive if they use it to reconstitute it, but seen plenty mix B12 with there other gh or peptide shots.... When I order I'm gunna go for the stim version with the Albuterol, summers coming
I get that same feeling. I also take 2 types of slin. 70/30 and I also take the regular Kwik. The regular Kwik burns like the Vitamin B injections. Kinda sucks. But the bioavailability of the injectable Vitamin B is far greater than oral consumption.

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.
Yes. I've used it for as long as he's had it on the market. I'm finishing up a bottle I got a few months ago and there is little to no PIP with it. I only inject my delts tho. The Vaccine for corona left me in pain for like 2 weeks. And I slept for like 5 weeks after it. Not trying to get off topic so I'll end with that. But ya, for about 5-6 years I've used stans Primo 150mg/ml and his 200mg/ml. No issues with either.

Now there was this one time I took 3ML of his DHB @125mg/ml in my quad and that kinda left me soar. That's my own damn fault tho. :/

I would give Stan’s a try. I think the 150 is going to be the sweet spot for it
I tried Primo from AP and boy it was bad. Couldn't sleep on that side. The area had a temp of 104, flu like symptoms. Pip was just crazy. I tried stans Primo and it's got some PIP the next day but nothing like the sides from AP. Could be the carrier oil.

Primo is definitely my #1 compound for growing

I still cut it with some sterile gso. There's pip, but the quality of growth I get from it vs other compounds like deca/eq is so significant, it makes it totally worth it