MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I tried Primo from AP and boy it was bad. Couldn't sleep on that side. The area had a temp of 104, flu like symptoms. Pip was just crazy. I tried stans Primo and it's got some PIP the next day but nothing like the sides from AP. Could be the carrier oil.
Stans Primo @150 mg/ml is really spot on. Even the 200mg/ml I could handle just by switching from delt to delt. I'm about out of the 150mg/ml so I gotta get an order in pretty soon here.

Do you think you’ll ever make primo 200 again for the people who don’t get bad pip from it and don’t want to inject as much oil every week? It can get to be a bit much when you’re also injecting say test deca mast along with it.
What were your doses on that cycle? I have about 6 weeks left on my first primo cycle and was thinking about adding in some mast to harden up. I’m really liking the primo, but I really like the look mast gives me as well. Just worried about crushing my estrogen by adding the mast.

@Stanfordpharma1 I would also be interested in primo 200, I get very minimal pip with this compound.

What were your doses on that cycle? I have about 6 weeks left on my first primo cycle and was thinking about adding in some mast to harden up. I’m really liking the primo, but I really like the look mast gives me as well. Just worried about crushing my estrogen by adding the mast.

@Stanfordpharma1 I would also be interested in primo 200, I get very minimal pip with this compound.
I haven’t ran it yet. I ran 500 test 500 primo 300 deca. I wanna add in like 300 mast next time. Might have to up the test to account for that. Won’t know until I do blood work while on it.

I’ve been using the primo and been getting terrible pip. Used primo many times in the past and have experience some pip before but not like this. I’m trying to inject EOD and rotating delts, lats and glutes and I am sometimes sore for around 7-8 days per site. I actually came into this thread to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. I was thinking maybe I am allergic to grapeseed oil. I have some Test E and it has similar reaction for me.

I’ve been using the primo and been getting terrible pip. Used primo many times in the past and have experience some pip before but not like this. I’m trying to inject EOD and rotating delts, lats and glutes and I am sometimes sore for around 7-8 days per site. I actually came into this thread to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. I was thinking maybe I am allergic to grapeseed oil. I have some Test E and it has similar reaction for me.

Might be the test e try test cyp, but it could also be the carrier oil maybe try a lab that uses some MCT oil. Most people don't have issues with gso it's why Stan actually prefers and uses gso. But some people do has issue with it.... As for the primo pip try warming up ur injections before pinning massage the area and u can also use a heating pad on the area to help with absorption.... Maybe lower the volume of the shot also and spread ur shots out althought seems like it doing that. Idk how much ur pinning at one time. You can also get sterile GSO like the one guy said usually diluting it alil helps or mixing it with a compound u have or get no pip from....

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.
I am currently running a cycle of Stans Primo. I am injecting 1mil of his 150mg per mil Primo every other day. I am using a 1 1/4" 27 gauge needle. I am experiancing zero PIP.

TxHero

I am currently running a cycle of Stans Primo. I am injecting 1mil of his 150mg per mil Primo every other day. I am using a 1 1/4" 27 gauge needle. I am experiancing zero PIP.

TxHero
This seriously brings tears to my eyes :(
Placing order in a few days. No more primo is not cool. I just pinned with my TRT test and CVS only had 1 inch 21 gauge!!! Was like pinning with a harpoon. Jeezus Xmas. :/
Gonna pin .25 of my Ozempic now. And ofc my sliding scale of lispro Kwik pen. BG kinda high today. Will probably pin 12 iu. Then 20iu of 70/30 before bed. Definitely use my slin to my advantage while training too.

Attachments

• IMG_20230527_185325701~2.jpg
    IMG_20230527_185325701~2.jpg
    713.8 KB · Views: 61
When I was on primo from AP these were my symptoms. Hard lump extremely sore to touch. Fever. 104 degree temp at injection site. Switched to Stand which is GSO and it has gone away

OK I know hes already got tons of good reviews but no matter what im always gonna let my Meso brothers know when a source is good or not . This was my first order Stanford had great communication always got back to me within 24 hours and took less than a week to arrive to my place . i got some proviron and winny for a friend and a few bottles of semeglutide for some of my other clients . i home brew so i have all my oils and orals already but ran out of a few things so i decided to make an order with stanford after a little research and comments . So i will get back with yall with my personal opinion on the proviron and on the winny ill see what my buddy says , of coures proviron is kinda hard to say because of its low anabolic ratio but i will try to comment on it to but like i said being its just helping the effects of the other gear i'm on its kinda hard to give a definitive answer for Proviron , but i'm sure everything is A+ because if it wasn't these guys would have already broke this source in half like any scamming dick loving cock jerks that try to rip ppl off on meso . So as far as i can say i would say Stanford is Good 2 Go in my opinion and from his products testing and just overall comfortably ordering my first order i WOULD order again ( but remember i just got the order and am going off of his lab results so im sure the quality is fine but do you own research DO NOT just read my comment and order... BE SMART)

OK I know hes already got tons of good reviews but no matter what im always gonna let my Meso brothers know when a source is good or not . This was my first order Stanford had great communication always got back to me within 24 hours and took less than a week to arrive to my place . i got some proviron and winny for a friend and a few bottles of semeglutide for some of my other clients . i home brew so i have all my oils and orals already but ran out of a few things so i decided to make an order with stanford after a little research and comments . So i will get back with yall with my personal opinion on the proviron and on the winny ill see what my buddy says , of coures proviron is kinda hard to say because of its low anabolic ratio but i will try to comment on it to but like i said being its just helping the effects of the other gear i'm on its kinda hard to give a definitive answer for Proviron , but i'm sure everything is A+ because if it wasn't these guys would have already broke this source in half like any scamming dick loving cock jerks that try to rip ppl off on meso . So as far as i can say i would say Stanford is Good 2 Go in my opinion and from his products testing and just overall comfortably ordering my first order i WOULD order again ( but remember i just got the order and am going off of his lab results so im sure the quality is fine but do you own research DO NOT just read my comment and order... BE SMART)
So you’re giving him the G2G without even using anything that may give you feels lmao

Don’t get me wrong I use Stan and have been very happy for a long time but that thesis you just wrote was for communication and delivery, Nothing else.

Anyone run a PCT with the nolva and clomid and get good re

So you’re giving him the G2G without even using anything that may give you feels lmao

Don’t get me wrong I use Stan and have been very happy for a long time but that thesis you just wrote was for communication and delivery, Nothing else.
Bro Right that's what I said I said I'll get back to yall on the product..nothing else just saying I got the shit

But I don't honestly care I'm just trying to help ppl who don't home brew ...I don't ever buy shit from ppl even at 20 or 25 bucks it's still tons more than brewing maybe your right I shouldn't have said G2G but I gonna guess that if he's still here it's probably ok

Ordered from stan sunday night, received it friday morning. 4.5 day TA

Excited to run his anavar again, any other var i've tried literally kills my stomach lol