MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

First injection of NAD+ Lipo B injection:

Decided to take advantage of Stan’s offer for 20ml vial at 10ml price to try it and give experience. Order shipped quickly. Ordered last Wednesday and received on Monday.

my wife tried it first last night. Drew 1ml of the red liquid and injected sub Q in belly. She said it burned a lot going in, was instantly sore and that sport hurt the rest of the night. This morning there was a 2 inch red swollen area around the injection site. And she noticed it still hurt if she bent over. She is going to try one more time next week, she think maybe she injected too shallow and see if it’s better getting in more fat (she doesn’t have a lot of belly fat)

Edit: wife just texted she now has hives around injection spot. So maybe she won’t try next week. We’ll see what happens.

I injected next, it did burn going in but nothing unmanageable and only lasted during injection. Site was a bit tender after. This morning if I poke my belly right where I injected I can tell it’s tender. Otherwise don’t notice really. I’ll definitely continue and finish the vial.

I have no complaints or issues with Stan - we knew we were trying a brand new product specifically to see if it had any of these effects. And we got a lot of product for a great price.

For me I don’t mind the discomfort and will continue - my wife won’t continue unless next injection goes better. She has a higher pain tolerance than me (5 kids) so I’m assuming it just was worse for her because she has less fat.

Will update again after a next injection next week.
I to have purchased the 20 mil bottle and will be providing a review shortly.

However, a full milliliter sub Q is a lot and a lot of stress on the body. you might have her drop down to a half mill which still can be a lot for some people depending on body fat.

When I first got the product, I did a sub Q injection at a half mill and today I will be doing a full mill im and will provide feedback.

TxHero

Are you mixing the 25mg powder with anything? Water, pre workout?
I just scoop it into my mouth and drink it down with water. I would think mixing it with water or your choice of beverage would work as well. I’ve also been looking into sublingual administration but dosing the var the way I’ve been doing has been working well for me the last cycle I did and the one I’m on now. Don’t see the need to change something that’s working good.

NAD+/Lipo-b 20ml Bottle Review

I have done two injections so far

WEEK1
- 1st injection was sub queue and did a 1/2 mil
- I used a 31 gauge slin pin
- This suspension is a liquid but draws slow,
Similar to an MCT oil.
- I did inject into my belly, fat slow, and there
was no burning at all
- after about five minutes there was some slight
PIP. It lasted for about 10 minutes.
I did this injection Friday after coming home from the beach and was pretty worn out. I went to the gym about 10 minutes later. Since I was tired and extremely tired from being in the sun all day. it is hard to say if I notice anything from this injection. But I was not jittery, and was able to complete my work out and later on that evening, I was not as fatigued as I would expect to be.

- 2nd injection was done today. I went ahead and injected 1 mil intramuscular, in my glutes.
- I used a 1 inch 30 gauge needle
- There was no burning when I injected it like
a B-shot would normally give
- I have not noticed any PIP, but there was
some tightness afterwords but eventually I
was able to work it out.
- what I did notice after taking a full milliliter. In about two minutes I could definitely feel it in my head. I would not call it lightheadedness, but it was a funny feeling that I could not explain and I felt I had to lay down for about five minutes, but afterwards felt great.

I will provide some feedback later on today on how I feel after taking a full one mill dose, "im"

I am not sure if it hit me so hard because I took the full one mill at once or I did it intramuscular.

@Stanfordpharma1
I know when you posted to my thread you recommended one mill a week. did you mean to have that does split up or take it all at once. I would guess that you meant to split the dose since you're recommending sub Q injections and one Mills a lot unless you're a real fatty.

Next week I will probably do two injections sub-q and then the week after due two injections both intramuscular just to get a comparison on how I feel.

TxHero

I have now done my 3rd shot of the NAD+.

I am taking Subq in my stomach. I take .5ml ever orher day. The first 2 I felt a bit of a burn but nothing very bad at all. After that I've felt no PiP. I have gotten a little red around the injection location that lasts a day or 2 but I wouldn't know it was there if I didn't see it.

I have noticed good clean energy for a while after taking it...maybe 4 hours worth. Hard to tell when it stops. I haven't felt jittery at all, it was just a nice motivated "good" feeling. I have no complaints thus far. I'll update should anything change.

NAD+/Lipo-b 20ml Bottle Review

I have done two injections so far

WEEK1
- 1st injection was sub queue and did a 1/2 mil
- I used a 31 gauge slin pin
- This suspension is a liquid but draws slow,
Similar to an MCT oil.
- I did inject into my belly, fat slow, and there
was no burning at all
- after about five minutes there was some slight
PIP. It lasted for about 10 minutes.
I did this injection Friday after coming home from the beach and was pretty worn out. I went to the gym about 10 minutes later. Since I was tired and extremely tired from being in the sun all day. it is hard to say if I notice anything from this injection. But I was not jittery, and was able to complete my work out and later on that evening, I was not as fatigued as I would expect to be.

- 2nd injection was done today. I went ahead and injected 1 mil intramuscular, in my glutes.
- I used a 1 inch 30 gauge needle
- There was no burning when I injected it like
a B-shot would normally give
- I have not noticed any PIP, but there was
some tightness afterwords but eventually I
was able to work it out.
- what I did notice after taking a full milliliter. In about two minutes I could definitely feel it in my head. I would not call it lightheadedness, but it was a funny feeling that I could not explain and I felt I had to lay down for about five minutes, but afterwards felt great.

I will provide some feedback later on today on how I feel after taking a full one mill dose, "im"

I am not sure if it hit me so hard because I took the full one mill at once or I did it intramuscular.

@Stanfordpharma1
I know when you posted to my thread you recommended one mill a week. did you mean to have that does split up or take it all at once. I would guess that you meant to split the dose since you're recommending sub Q injections and one Mills a lot unless you're a real fatty.

Next week I will probably do two injections sub-q and then the week after due two injections both intramuscular just to get a comparison on how I feel.

TxHero
Will it make any difference injecting IM - this seems like it might be the way to go.

If anyone has ever used the vitamin b complex amps, that burned for me well more stung, would get alil pip in the delt nothing bad, guessing that's what this nad+ version is like, once I switched to dodex straight vitamin B12 zero pip zero sting, I know some guys actually put there gh in the same pin, not positive if they use it to reconstitute it, but seen plenty mix B12 with there other gh or peptide shots.... When I order I'm gunna go for the stim version with the Albuterol, summers coming

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.

Yes, last year. Tried from colonial which was horrible and Hunter pharma which was less horrible but still brutal.
I’ve been using some 200mg/ml from dragon pharma and it’s pretty brutal as well. PIP lasting well over a week. This is my first time running Primo.
I ordered some of Stan’s Primo to use for my next cycle that I include primo on. Anxious to give it a try.

I’ve been using some 200mg/ml from dragon pharma and it’s pretty brutal as well. PIP lasting well over a week. This is my first time running Primo.
I ordered some of Stan’s Primo to use for my next cycle that I include primo on. Anxious to give it a try.
I was thinking of trying a 100 mg ml but not many people sell that. I can't seem to find it. Was hoping QSC would stock it.

Yes, last year. Tried from colonial which was horrible and Hunter pharma which was less horrible but still brutal.
Primo is known for pip.
It doesn’t affect everyone but a lot of people get virgin pip using Primo.
Try not injecting the same area that’s affected. Build a rotation. Try increasing injection frequency so volume is less. Since Primo has a low mg/ml oil volume can be high with once a week injections
In the end Primo might not be for you but you can give those things a try to help mitigate it.
Also virgin pip goes away. It comes from the first few times injecting a product in a muscle (injection site) when you use the product for a while it can subside.
This is different than a product like DHB that is also known for pip but the pip builds instead of getting better.

I was thinking of trying a 100 mg ml but not many people sell that. I can't seem to find it. Was hoping QSC would stock it.
My wife has been using a low dose of dragon pharmas 100mg/ml and hasn’t had any issues with pip. Only 50mg a week split into two doses.
I would rather just deal with the pip than have to pump all that extra oil in me.
I’m running Test E 500wk, Primo 500wk, EQ 300 wk
I think the 150mg/ml that Stan offers is going to be the sweet spot. 200mg/ml is just too much and 100mg/ml requires you to push so much oil a week.

Primo is known for pip.
It doesn’t affect everyone but a lot of people get virgin pip using Primo.
Try not injecting the same area that’s affected. Build a rotation. Try increasing injection frequency so volume is less. Since Primo has a low mg/ml oil volume can be high with once a week injections
In the end Primo might not be for you but you can give those things a try to help mitigate it.
Also virgin pip goes away. It comes from the first few times injecting a product in a muscle (injection site) when you use the product for a while it can subside.
This is different than a product like DHB that is also known for pip but the pip builds instead of getting better.
Yeah, I was thinking primo might not be for me. Tried all types of things to mitigate the pain. Rotated sites, heated oil, diluted with other compounds and finally went subq which I could tolerate. Spots were red and irritated severely but no pain in muscles. Thinking of just using masteron instead. Not going high on my doses, probably just 200 mg max. I'm old, Mid 40s so don't plan on pushing it. Just adding to my trt a little.

My wife has been using a low dose of dragon pharmas 100mg/ml and hasn’t had any issues with pip. Only 50mg a week split into two doses.
I would rather just deal with the pip than have to pump all that extra oil in me.
I’m running Test E 500wk, Primo 500wk, EQ 300 wk
I think the 150mg/ml that Stan offers is going to be the sweet spot. 200mg/ml is just too much and 100mg/ml requires you to push so much oil a week.
Thanks, not looking to go over 200 mg per week primo so I will look into dragon pharma.

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.
I have Stan’s primo. I’m almost done with dragon primo then when vials done will start Stan’s and will update you.

Two tips to avoid PIP with primo (and other steroids):
1. heat it up - I leave mine wrapped in a heat pack for 30min. Others run hot water over.
2. Inject in ventroglutes. Best site for injection

I have Stan’s primo. I’m almost done with dragon primo then when vials done will start Stan’s and will update you.

Two tips to avoid PIP with primo (and other steroids):
1. heat it up - I leave mine wrapped in a heat pack for 30min. Others run hot water over.
2. Inject in ventroglutes. Best site for injection
Thank you!