MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Tell me you have some knowledge of a product your throwing into a vial and selling to people…

If I am not mistaken this product variation was requested by someone on this thread so he decided to look into it and make it. I feel like his job is more to make sure whats in the product is what is said, that there aren't harmful things added to it, and that it won't kill me. He isn't the doctor he's the manufacturer. You're assuming the role of the doctor so it's our job to be the product expert not his. I think he should still be pretty educated on it, but he shouldn't have to be a complete expert on everything he brews.

Great job on the 14ml vials Stan, keep up the good brewing, I'll be ordering in about a week if you still have any vials left of the nad one plan on grabbing one of those and dragons blood and then some test and primo..... So now atleast a lot of guys who got in on the 14ml vials can be at ease and know they got legit primo n dosed correctly

If I am not mistaken this product variation was requested by someone on this thread so he decided to look into it and make it. I feel like his job is more to make sure whats in the product is what is said, that there aren't harmful things added to it, and that it won't kill me. He isn't the doctor he's the manufacturer. You're assuming the role of the doctor so it's our job to be the product expert not his. I think he should still be pretty educated on it, but he shouldn't have to be a complete expert on everything he brews.
Well said. Thank you.

just got some results back from janoshik on the primo 14ml bottles…Took awhile for shipping etc because my little usps offices round here don’t have drop boxes and wouldn’t ship a letter with a hard object inside…Results where as expected. Good primo stan!
View attachment 257619

Thanks for testing for as many that said they were gunna... Anyways great job man and thank you for sharing ur results

I have about 10 of the NAD+/Lipo-b combo for sale. This is a deal for 10 people who want to try and post review of it including pip or lack of pip. Will be a while before I have labels. I tried it and I didn't get pip at all. Couldn't even feel it. These 10 will be 20ml instead of 10ml and at the 10ml price. 10ml will be $40.

So, 20ml for $40 but will want an honest review.

Only 10 available right now and before ordering please post here so I know you have a meso account and have the ability to post. First 10 to post will get these. Thank you. Here are ingredients

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg
I would like to try your fancy Lipo Nads. Great price and I use lipo-b already. Would be good to compare what I use and your with the additional nads you added in there.

Just sent an email for an order, wasn’t sure exactly what to provide or how to go about it.
He probably already explained via email but if not just send an email with your order and he will ask for the info he needs. Make sure to have the bitcoin needed beforehand. Never reveal any person info on this forum in any way. Good luck hope you get some sick gains.

Sign me up for a bottle.

I have a couple of other things i need to get. I will get you an email in the morning.

Txhero
You got it, sir.

You guys can pm as well. Just want to make sure you are able to post. That's just for the 20ml vials. No need to post if you're waiting on 10ml vials.

Talk soon, Tx.
Sorry for the delay on getting you an email. Lost track of time since this was Mother's Day weekend. Had to spend some extra time with my mommy.

And yes, this 50-year-old man is a mommy's boy

TxHero