MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just received my 1st order. Mix of items. Order process was extremely smooth, payment was piece of cake. Communication was great. Pinned test and eq, no pip.

Just got my order in from SP. 5 day turnaround. Love how quick the process is. First time I ordered was about the same turnaround time too.

Will be starting my cycle on Monday!

@Stanfordpharma1 Whats the storage requirements and expiration for the Exemestane?

And did the primo ever get re tested? Read something a while back about something being off with it?
Just store wherever, basically. Not refrigerated and not out in the sun. Primo, both raws and finished was tested a couple weeks ago. Testing in the testing forums. Both came back good.

Just store wherever, basically. Not refrigerated and not out in the sun. Primo, both raws and finished was tested a couple weeks ago. Testing in the testing forums. Both came back good.
Awesome, as always thanks for the speedy reply!

What about the expiration on the exemestane. If I don’t happen to need it this cycle how long will it last for?

Awesome, as always thanks for the speedy reply!

What about the expiration on the exemestane. If I don’t happen to need it this cycle how long will it last for?
Can't tell you with any actual data. Just that I've heard of people using it over a year later and claiming it still worked.

Can someone please refer me if this has already been answered...

How many Fragment 191 kits do you need for 8 weeks @ 750 mcg daily?

Thanks

I saw where it was mentioned but I didn't find a clear response. Is the hgh 191 different from Fragment 176-191?

My previous experience with Stanford was positive so would definitely prefer to use him but i'm looking for Fragment 176-191 at the moment. Thanks!
I had brought it up. It was tested as recombinant human growth hormone. This is different than Fragment. As it's the full chain

@Stanfordpharma1 your Semaglutide and growth hormone kits look identical same small vials, puck of powder that needs to be reconstituted. Definitely need to keep these separate
But pack landed no issues as always.

@Stanfordpharma1 your Semaglutide and growth hormone kits look identical same small vials, puck of powder that needs to be reconstituted. Definitely need to keep these separate
But pack landed no issues as always.
All my hgh has been labeled. The semaglutide is not labeled. Don't have labels yet, but they will be put in mylar pouches and the pouch will be labeled since they will be sold in individual vials not kits. Being so it would be hard to get them mixed up, but I did think about that and took precautions. Definitely thanks for the warning.

You might be the only other member here with a detectable IQ
You're fortunate to not be touched by the fentanyl issue. I've been to more funerals in the past 2 years supporting the parents of young people who have been taken too soon than I have in the rest of my 50 yrs.
My kids have lost more friends in the last 2 years than I have in my entire lifetime.
I'm not the brightest guy in the world but I think I didn't catch the joke because its not something we joke about here in Southern Ca...everybody has lost someone here.

Just received NAD+ raws. Sending in for testing and will be making a blend. A lot of people wanting me to make the Dragons Blood without the stimulant so I'll make this right here. 10ml for $35

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg

Just received NAD+ raws. Sending in for testing and will be making a blend. A lot of people wanting me to make the Dragons Blood without the stimulant so I'll make this right here. 10ml for $35

PER ML
NAD+ 200mg
Methionine 25mg
Inositol 50mg
Choline chloride 50mg
B12 methylcobalamin 500mcg
would there be any issues do use this alongside your original dragonsblood what I mean is
- When I take my two week break from it, use this blend instead of the one that is stimulant base.
- Also I am using your dragons blood on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. I would then use this on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

@Stanfordpharma1 your thoughts?

Txhero

would there be any issues do use this alongside your original dragonsblood what I mean is
- When I take my two week break from it, use this blend instead of the one that is stimulant base.
- Also I am using your dragons blood on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. I would then use this on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

@Stanfordpharma1 your thoughts?

Txhero
You could definitely do that. The only issue that could arise would be too much stimulant, but with your protocol that obviously wouldn't be an issue.

Sponsors

Latest posts