MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Would y’all say a serum test of 789 Ng/dl is acceptable for being on 240 mg/wk test c and 315mg/wk primo e? Using stan’s products. I’m not sure if anabolics will raise serum levels of total test or just free test

Would y’all say a serum test of 789 Ng/dl is acceptable for being on 240 mg/wk test c and 315mg/wk primo e? Using stan’s products. I’m not sure if anabolics will raise serum levels of total test or just free test
Everybody is different man. Hard to judge. Good example, I'm on 320mg test c per week and that puts me around 1400mg/dl and that's 3.5 days after pinning. How long did you wait after pinning?

i think someone else posted around 850 on 250MG. I was like 1800 on 500Mg weekly recently

That’s just barely a 3x multiplier which is pretty low but you may just be a bad responder. Does this match your previous results from other gear?

No, that’s not.

With the “mix up” recently with this vendor, I’d be concerned about what you’re injecting. Send it for testing because that’s an extremely low multiplier

Firstly we got basic info on his blood test what his frequency of injection once a week or multiple times a week how long has he been running the gear is that his free test or total test.... I know guys that gotta take an ai Ed just to deal with estrogen sides bloods only tell half the story. What's the subjects prior experience to blood test and running test at certain dosages..... And really the test c wasn't under yes it had other ester in there of a sust blend two fast ester and two longer esters which in reality still should give pretty close if not higher total t numbers..... If ur worried send it sample in Stan already said he comp.......

Alot of bitching about janos testing also werid now we only trust fully blind samples from jano.... Every src uses jano and they are wildly all accepted Stan has one issue in over idk how many years as a src. The dude refunded everyone did run and is doing everything he can to correct the issue.... If it's not one thing it's another...

This is 10 weeks off cycle of 500mg/week test cyp. I ran BBB gear but just wanted to ask if y’all think I’m good to run another. Already or if I should wait longer. I’m still learning the blood test part and what test I need to actually have done during and after.
7E8B46EA-2FDF-4F64-8442-DFC9CE476150.jpeg

Last edited: