MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I've already been running what I thought to be primo for three weeks. As it turns out I was running 200mg/week of mast prop thinking I was running 300mg of primo. Unfortunately, I have only been injecting the mast twice a week with my test cyp.

Honestly man primo and mast are really honestly interchangeable unfortunately over the years primo has become this off-season drug mostly and mast e or p this pre contest drug. When really both are dht compounds both are very similar in what they do to a degree both will add lean tissue in a surplus and in a deficit will hold onto tissue dieting/cutting down. I really think some compounds need to loose some of the stigmas that she been tied to them over the years. Alot of it has to do with people just regurgitation of what others have said. Not saying you are just saying primo andast are extremely interchangeable.... And of course if ur lean with any compound it's gunna make u look amazing. Like with any compound the less bodyfat u have the more impressive it's gunna show.... But I actually love using mast e in alot of my cycle almost all have it at some point.... Lol probably why I have a receding hair line..... I love me my dht compounds.....

Anyway I think if u pinned it eod or Ed u would probably respond great and probably close to what u thought of on the primo... I know u said you didn't have enough but I dould deff save it. Also thanks for testing again brother and I hope this experience doesn't dictate to much or make u second guess most of the good sponcers here. There is some very good sponcers and I do hope when Stan is back up and fully packing that 10 guage that you give him a chance. Unfortunately over time things become so smooth and routine year after year ur can slip up. It happend to GoodLyfe, but he listened took everyone's advice closed for some time and came back with a vengeance and something to prove and I would say he has definitely exceeded everyone's expectations and contuines to . Now with the added addition of other carrier oils and even better now also providing caps.

Honestly man primo and mast are really honestly interchangeable unfortunately over the years primo has become this off-season drug mostly and mast e or p this pre contest drug. When really both are dht compounds both are very similar in what they do to a degree both will add lean tissue in a surplus and in a deficit will hold onto tissue dieting/cutting down. I really think some compounds need to loose some of the stigmas that she been tied to them over the years. Alot of it has to do with people just regurgitation of what others have said. Not saying you are just saying primo andast are extremely interchangeable.... And of course if ur lean with any compound it's gunna make u look amazing. Like with any compound the less bodyfat u have the more impressive it's gunna show.... But I actually love using mast e in alot of my cycle almost all have it at some point.... Lol probably why I have a receding hair line..... I love me my dht compounds.....

Anyway I think if u pinned it eod or Ed u would probably respond great and probably close to what u thought of on the primo... I know u said you didn't have enough but I dould deff save it. Also thanks for testing again brother and I hope this experience doesn't dictate to much or make u second guess most of the good sponcers here. There is some very good sponcers and I do hope when Stan is back up and fully packing that 10 guage that you give him a chance. Unfortunately over time things become so smooth and routine year after year ur can slip up. It happend to GoodLyfe, but he listened took everyone's advice closed for some time and came back with a vengeance and something to prove and I would say he has definitely exceeded everyone's expectations and contuines to . Now with the added addition of other carrier oils and even better now also providing caps.
Thank you for the advice, and time heals all. Trust but verify always.

This post is spot on.Mast is a great compound for off season or contest prep

It's at 25 because of the 3mg I take per week.
The thing is… your E2 is gonna be high when your test is high. The range for E2 is based off normal levels of everything else being normal, not elevated. Lower your test dose and inject 3 times per week and you shouldn’t need an AI.

The thing is… your E2 is gonna be high when your test is high. The range for E2 is based off normal levels of everything else being normal, not elevated. Lower your test dose and inject 3 times per week and you shouldn’t need an AI.
Makes sense especially considering my test levels, when I had them tested naturally years ago, were 187ng/dL. Great news for somebody in their mid 30's.

300 mgs a vial of 2000mgs huh …..

You need to slow your role here, you call our ppl left and rite, say shit that doesn’t make any sense, lie about other posters saying stuff they never said. And to top it off you’ve been here 3 whole months lol and telling the longest continuous source here what he should be doing ?!

Like Conor says ……

View attachment 253543
Agreed!!

Stan posted lab test results of all his stuff at the end of 2021. His stuff tests as properly dosed, overdosed by a little if anything and that shit is expensive to do. I really can’t imagine his batches vary much if at all.
All I know is, my bloods from my last order with Stan (Oct 2022) Sust250(750mg/week) and TrenA100(300mgs/week) were:

Before starting: test was 42ng/ml
2 months on it was “>1500ng/ml”

Disclaimer: I get my bloods done at the VA and their T tests max out at 1500ng/ml

How's it compare to clen for fat loss for ya? Good to know, just wanted to confirm on that hahaha. Trying .2 / 2/10th shortly.
It seems to be working although it’s only been 9 days since I started. I will say it’s much more tolerable than clen as far as sides go