MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So will you be testing and labeling every batch now? Like GL and cat cafe? I feel like that’s very basic form of this business.

So will you be testing and labeling every batch now? Like GL and cat cafe? I feel like that’s very basic form of this business.

Testing every batch would be great but I'm sure there is times that it's a small batch and depending how the size of someone's brewing capacity becomes another issue. What would probably be good is whenever a new raw batch comes in it's immediately sent out for correct compound and purity. This way when said Brewer does his thing as long as he does his math correctly and double and triple and double and triple checks that shit again it's good, I would also send that first brewed batch out for compound testing and to make sure it's within that 5-10 percent pharma standards dosage wise to label claim. Then as long as that same blueprint is followed and really written down the next batch should be spot on basically the exact same within a mg or so of each other.... The batches or some probably aren't big enough to send every single one out for testing. It would be great but I would imagine price of product would increase to offset the shipping and lab cost of every single batch....

I think as long as ur testing the raws soon as they come in for purity and compound and the product or raw is marked of of said compound and purity, and then the first batch of brewed/first finished product tested. The rest should be pretty easy to follow and repeat. Then when new batch of raw comes it's gotta be checked. And then repeat finished product testing. Being there is also other compounds and being Stan pretty much securiy wise does it right and it's only him . If the batches are big enough that would be awesome. But I would be okay with the other

Testing every batch would be great but I'm sure there is times that it's a small batch and depending how the size of someone's brewing capacity becomes another issue. What would probably be good is whenever a new raw batch comes in it's immediately sent out for correct compound and purity. This way when said Brewer does his thing as long as he does his math correctly and double and triple and double and triple checks that shit again it's good, I would also send that first brewed batch out for compound testing and to make sure it's within that 5-10 percent pharma standards dosage wise to label claim. Then as long as that same blueprint is followed and really written down the next batch should be spot on basically the exact same within a mg or so of each other.... The batches or some probably aren't big enough to send every single one out for testing. It would be great but I would imagine price of product would increase to offset the shipping and lab cost of every single batch....

I think as long as ur testing the raws soon as they come in for purity and compound and the product or raw is marked of of said compound and purity, and then the first batch of brewed/first finished product tested. The rest should be pretty easy to follow and repeat. Then when new batch of raw comes it's gotta be checked. And then repeat finished product testing. Being there is also other compounds and being Stan pretty much securiy wise does it right and it's only him . If the batches are big enough that would be awesome. But I would be okay with the other
I don’t think one of the biggest sources on meso is brewing in small amounts. If cat cafe and GL can test every batch so can Stan. Otherwise people will look elsewhere for tested gear.

Clearly his math isn’t that great if he is underdosing testosterone by 300mg a vial of 2000mg. That wouldn’t have happened if he tested every batch

So @janoshik provided further information with the testing results and there were multiple other testosterone esters found in the product?
Is @Stanfordpharma1 cleaning his glassware/equipment between different product brews?
Didn’t Stan say he had tested the raws used and that is why he doesn’t test every single batch.
Maybe a re-dedication to detail and quality control is needed.
This had been a solid source for years, quite disappointing…

I don’t think one of the biggest sources on meso is brewing in small amounts. If cat cafe and GL can test every batch so can Stan. Otherwise people will look elsewhere for tested gear.

Clearly his math isn’t that great if he is underdosing testosterone by 300mg a vial of 2000mg. That wouldn’t have happened if he tested every batch
300 mgs a vial of 2000mgs huh …..

You need to slow your role here, you call our ppl left and rite, say shit that doesn’t make any sense, lie about other posters saying stuff they never said. And to top it off you’ve been here 3 whole months lol and telling the longest continuous source here what he should be doing ?!

Like Conor says ……

927F0670-FE4F-4547-9B67-0BF6A86B49E6.jpeg

What?

*scratches head

Just another perspective as these vials had not yet been labeled obviously so maybe from this point forward getting in the habit of not having different products in the same proximity to each other if they haven’t been labeled yet might be a good practice. Not judging or anything Just a thought to maybe avoid any similar type situation from ever happening again. Hope it all works out for those customers effected.
I will come up with a labeling, brewing, testing and batch number system everyone will be happy with. The mixing of the Mast prop and primo was not good and by no means do I down play that, but if I can make something good out of it I will. The silver lining is the Mast prop tested good, the test cyp (although not 100% cyp) tested good and the var tested good. None of it was a brewing problem. But like I said, I will come up with a system that should impress those on the board that are capable of being impressed. I give you guys my word. I've already shelled out thousands of dollars in reimbursements and paid jano for quite a few tests to be done and will ship stuff out immediately, or as soon as jano addy is given.

I will come up with a labeling, brewing, testing and batch number system everyone will be happy with. The mixing of the Mast prop and primo was not good and by no means do I down play that, but if I can make something good out of it I will. The silver lining is the Mast prop tested good, the test cyp (although not 100% cyp) tested good and the var tested good. None of it was a brewing problem. But like I said, I will come up with a system that should impress those on the board that are capable of being impressed. I give you guys my word. I've already shelled out thousands of dollars in reimbursements and paid jano for quite a few tests to be done and will ship stuff out immediately, or as soon as jano addy is given.
Glad you’re are be aggressive with righting the issues.
Do you clean your glassware between batches and product brews?

300 mgs a vial of 2000mgs huh …..

You need to slow your role here, you call our ppl left and rite, say shit that doesn’t make any sense, lie about other posters saying stuff they never said. And to top it off you’ve been here 3 whole months lol and telling the longest continuous source here what he should be doing ?!

Like Conor says ……

View attachment 253543
I don’t brag to women at the bar about how long I’ve been on meso. Are you compensating for something??

This is a harm reduction forum.

Testosterone was dosed at 169mg per ml (with multiple esters present). Not 200mg a ml of one ester.

Do you have some vested financial interests in this source or something?

I don’t brag to women at the bar about how long I’ve been on meso. Are you compensating for something??

This is a harm reduction forum.

Testosterone was dosed at 169mg per ml (with multiple esters present). Not 200mg a ml of one ester.

Do you have some vested financial interests in this source or something?
No sir. Testosterone was dosed at 207mg per ml and labeled 200mg per ml. Not 169mg of test.

Yeah if you count all the esters not supposed to be there lmao. Bro really??

Read janos report
Exactly. I have no idea why he’s saying 207. It contained 169 of what was on the label. Don’t get why people are glossing over this one lol.

Wish I new how it happened. I don't have an answer and not gonna make up an excuse. Sust is more expensive than cyp so wouldn't make sense to do it intentionally.
I don't think you did anything intentionally, but you finding out how it happened will help it not happen again is all.

I'm sure you have some theories and I wouldn't expect you to expand on them. If you ever come to a conclusion, the masses would love to hear it.

Exactly. I have no idea why he’s saying 207. It contained 169 of what was on the label. Don’t get why people are glossing over this one lol.
He's saying 207 because there was 207 total mg of testosterone. Not 169mg of testosterone

Yes there are other esters in there that are not supposed to be there but I believe this means the measurement of raw powder solvent oil etc were accurate

Not arguing, just stating what my understanding is