MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah I wouldn't assume theres any issues like I said haven't seen a post about that issue. More kinda just curious too from an educational standpoint as well. How does one build a clean room or at all to make stuff like this. I've thought about making my own homebrew too but honestly too lazy. I should assume a few hepa filters at least lol. Guess I'll browse the homebrew subforum.

What's interesting is I rarely see a credible post of infection from anyone. I see some forums hilariously obvious bots spamming about competitors. But over the years I've only ever seen/heard of a handful of verifiable infections so it must not be all that of a risk.

Also stans BA% how does it compare to commercial? I tried to look it up but suck at math and googling I guess.
Sorry bro I’m the wrong guy to answer, idk how they brew stuff. They use commercial grade ductless flow hoods I’d assume. I also can’t answer your BA question. I sped all my time trying to learning the pharmacology of the gear.

Also stans BA% how does it compare to commercial? I tried to look it up but suck at math and googling I guess.

Don't take me to the bank on this but I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the pharmacy stuff have less. I'm sure there are lots of different levels between brands however. Stan has done this for longer than most the folks on here so I would imagine he has it pretty dialed in.

Now I'm going to shut up before I sound like a shill.

Just recieved order my 2nd order. Does anyone know for HGH the proper bac water amount to mix? Vials are 100iu. Looking to start at 2iu per day. Doesn't matter if you use slin (iu) syringes or 1ml?
Vials are usually just 10 iu, the whole box is 100 iu. For 2 iu a day. Put in 1 mL of water and pin .2 mL of the solution. Or 100 iu of water and pin 20 iu, of mixture.
What size pins do you have? you could just fill the pin and put in and then take 2/10 of that pin. Lol

Whatever amount of BAC water you use just pin 2/10 of it. Lol

Don't take me to the bank on this but I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the pharmacy stuff have less. I'm sure there are lots of different levels between brands however. Stan has done this for longer than most the folks on here so I would imagine he has it pretty dialed in.

Now I'm going to shut up before I sound like a shill.
No I appreciate it. Would make sense for it to be a bit higher to account for it not being made in big pharma clean room lol.

Any idea how much albuterol is in dragons blood?
This is top secret. If you really wanna know pm me. I don't list because orally 5mg is a standard dose. Injectable form that could kill someone. I don't want someone thinking they could handle 5mg and try that and learn the hard way that there is no correlation between Injectable and oral.

Stan I’m going to place another order today. FYI my email will look a little different, I got a new phone last month and I’m locked out of the old protonmail address with no way to get back in.

My wife is in excellent shape…she eats very clean, works out does cardio 5-6 days a week. However, she had thyroid issues…actually doesn’t even have a thyroid at all. She has gained around 15 lbs over the past 2-3 years. She still looks fantastic, I like the little extra on her ass and legs, but it fucks with her mentally because no matter how much of a deficit she goes in and how hard she trains it takes like a month to drop 1 pound. I’m assuming because of her thyroid.
We decided to give Stan’s Semaglutide a try. She’s only been taking it one week and has already dropped 6 pounds. She hasn’t changed a thing with her nutrition and training. This stuff definitely works!! She’s normally starving all day and can hardly stay in her macros…now she stays full all day and has to force herself to hit her macros.
Excellent product! Keep doing what you do, Stan!

My wife is in excellent shape…she eats very clean, works out does cardio 5-6 days a week. However, she had thyroid issues…actually doesn’t even have a thyroid at all. She has gained around 15 lbs over the past 2-3 years. She still looks fantastic, I like the little extra on her ass and legs, but it fucks with her mentally because no matter how much of a deficit she goes in and how hard she trains it takes like a month to drop 1 pound. I’m assuming because of her thyroid.
We decided to give Stan’s Semaglutide a try. She’s only been taking it one week and has already dropped 6 pounds. She hasn’t changed a thing with her nutrition and training. This stuff definitely works!! She’s normally starving all day and can hardly stay in her macros…now she stays full all day and has to force herself to hit her macros.
Excellent product! Keep doing what you do, Stan!
What was her dose and administration frequency?

Sponsors

Latest posts