MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

FYI Bitcoin is such a pain in the ass now days with all the KYC BS. Like damn I didn't even need that much but still had to deal with verification crap.

I will say though Stan was on point with the emails so a good sign.

FYI Bitcoin is such a pain in the ass now days with all the KYC BS. Like damn I didn't even need that much but still had to deal with verification crap.

I will say though Stan was on point with the emails so a good sign.
When buying crypto you’re going to have to deal with that. Exchanges are getting regulated which means pretty soon you’ll need to provide the same information that you would walking into a bank. Don’t keep your crypto on an exchange. Look into a hardware wallet.

Does anyone split their anavar does in half and take every 12 hours
Yes. It’s common, and based on half-life it should help. I’m not aware of any studies showing it’s necessary though, or even beneficial. Certainly doesn’t hurt though

Bro wtf it's been 12 hours where is my package????? lol. Just kidding if you can't tell but damn I should have ordered some extemestane oh well next time.

NAD+ WITH LIPO-B

Stan or whoever tried this. Do you shoot it IM or subQ?
Is it water based or oil?
usually at my doctors office it’s IV.

The new batch of Nad can be done either, I still prefer IM though, just a bit of pip subQ but not at all like the first one batch.

touchdown!, t/a was extremely fast (less than a week) and everything from that to ordering was smooth.

also, i’m gonna be running anadrol for the first time ever so hopefully my experience goes well with that, and i’m switching from the enanthate ester to cypionate, since that ester has been causing pip in some (me included) individuals.
IMG_0812.jpeg

Has anyone done the tirzepatide yet ? How much bac water you use in the vial ? And 1 bottle at 2.5mg should be 4 shots correct ? Thanks

touchdown!, t/a was extremely fast (less than a week) and everything from that to ordering was smooth.

also, i’m gonna be running anadrol for the first time ever so hopefully my experience goes well with that, and i’m switching from the enanthate ester to cypionate, since that ester has been causing pip in some (me included) individuals.
View attachment 260742
How much test do you usually run?

View attachment 260742
I just ran Anadrol for the first time (had ran tbol halotestin dbol previously) and Anadrol is my favorite oral, ran at 50 and 75 and have kept it in for 2 extra weeks at 25 for fullness and strength. No (physical or noticeable) sides and doesn’t bloat me. I had bloods drawn last weekend so I’ll know how it effected my lipids soon.

What type of concentration levels can you get away with when constituting semaglutide? Would 1.7ml be enough to make it an easy .1 to .1 ratio?

How much test do you usually run?

Was wondering the same thing with his 20 vials of test lmfao

LOL was thinking that too. But even at min order for me that lasts almost two years. But that's at TRT levels and I have a tendency to stock way up more than what I need.

Once I get healthy and dial in nutrition and training I plan on blasting so would like to have more than I need on hand.

I like this guy's style.

Sponsors

Latest posts