MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

For me it provides
- A little extre energy. noticing I am not as tired in the afternoon on injection days.
- More focused at work. I do alot of data analyyzing and I am Just more attentative.
- Also, I am not 100% certain if the nad injections has anything to do with this, but my shoulder acne is less.
- Nothing substantial, but I noticed a slight drop in my blood pressure by a few points. To be fair I am taking telimisartan. but since I added Tren Hex my BP has gone up some, but I have notice it has dropped a few points since my injections.

I just seem to have an over all better feel when useing it. Especually with the Tren Hex injections. The Tren has made some physique changes, but the tren makes me feel more physically tired and blah. The Nad/lipo b12 injection has made me feel better

I am also getting some lab work done next week and will be curious to see my alt/ast count. I am on low cycle of Stans Tren Hex. so it will be intersting to see if it helps in this area. I have read some research that it helps with liver health.

I will post my results. Since this cycle is mostly Stans gear. I am currently taking
- 250mg test
- 400mg Primo
- 150mg Tren Hex
- 3 iu of HGH (this is not Stans)

TxHero
Damn my joints hurt just reading this blast
Are you a very high aromitizer?
How many weeks in are you?

Damn my joints hurt just reading this blast
Are you a very high aromitizer?
How many weeks in are you?
I have always been lucky and have not been a high aromitizer.

What I did not include and forgot to mention was, that is my weekly dosage and inject M,W, F. with the exception of the HGH, i do inject daily for that product.

I am 12 weeks in on the Primo/test and about 5 to 6 weeks in on the tren hex.

it will be interesting to see where my e2 is with the tren.

Txhero

What I did not include and forgot to mention was, that is my weekly dosage and inject M,W, F. with the exception of the HGH, i do inject daily for that product.

Txhero
do you prefer tren hex to tren E? If so, why? I’m not questioning you, I like to pick people’s brains especially when it’s someone as organized as you.

do you prefer tren hex to tren E? If so, why? I’m not questioning you, I like to pick people’s brains especially when it’s someone as organized as you.
That's a great question that I do not have insight to.

This is my first cycle with Tren, so I cannot give any feedback on other Trens.

I can tell you why I chose Tren Hex. I have found for myself, my body adapts better, and has less sides with longer esters.

I know many people will argue that something like Tren Ace I can just stop taking it and it will be out of my system quick. But that's a strong quick dosage hitting my body and I just don't do well with short esters with the exception of NPP.

I have blood work schedule this Monday and if my lipids are too far off, I will probably titrate up to 200.

but so far the only sides I've had by adding the tren hex is
- my blood pressure went up a little bit
- I have to be a little bit more diligent on my acne
regiment.
- more sluggish than usual

all the traditional sides that I've heard about. Keeping a low dosage, and the longer Ester has seemed to have not impacted me at this point.

i've actually had two things that are just the opposite that I cannot say is 100% related to the tren, but came on at the same time I started taking it.
- I want to sleep more
- get chills more often

Txhero

Txhero
12 weeks in and feeling good you should be all set.
If I run test/Primo at that ratio I would be fucked. Everyone is different and glad that is working out well for you. That’s an advantage for sure.

First time with Tren. Try not to fall in love lol.

That's a great question that I do not have insight to.

This is my first cycle with Tren, so I cannot give any feedback on other Trens.

I can tell you why I chose Tren Hex. I have found for myself, my body adapts better, and has less sides with longer esters.

I know many people will argue that something like Tren Ace I can just stop taking it and it will be out of my system quick. But that's a strong quick dosage hitting my body and I just don't do well with short esters with the exception of NPP.

I have blood work schedule this Monday and if my lipids are too far off, I will probably titrate up to 200.

but so far the only sides I've had by adding the tren hex is
- my blood pressure went up a little bit
- I have to be a little bit more diligent on my acne
regiment.
- more sluggish than usual

all the traditional sides that I've heard about. Keeping a low dosage, and the longer Ester has seemed to have not impacted me at this point.

i've actually had two things that are just the opposite that I cannot say is 100% related to the tren, but came on at the same time I started taking it.
- I want to sleep more
- get chills more often

Txhero
Im currently running tren for the first time, Ace, started at 140 because the talks of all the sides, bumped to 210, now 280 but I’m also on:

600/week mast p
400/week test p
280/week Tren a
30mg/ED Winstrol
25mg/ED Anadrol
60mg/ED Proviron

12 week precontest blast. Started tren at week 10, proviron at week 8, currently cutting Anadrol out and ramping up Winstrol, the injectables will stay the same except I’ll cut test 300/200/100. I have my baseline at 200mg/week and my test is 1500 so I’m thinking 100 will be good. I was pinning EOD but it was just too much oil. I don’t mind ED and my physical sides have been pretty much non existent with the exception of running hot. I should have my blood work back any day to check lipids e2 and prolactin, among other things.

Im currently running tren for the first time, Ace, started at 140 because the talks of all the sides, bumped to 210, now 280 but I’m also on:

600/week mast p
400/week test p
280/week Tren a
30mg/ED Winstrol
25mg/ED Anadrol
60mg/ED Proviron

12 week precontest blast. Started tren at week 10, proviron at week 8, currently cutting Anadrol out and ramping up Winstrol, the injectables will stay the same except I’ll cut test 300/200/100. I have my baseline at 200mg/week and my test is 1500 so I’m thinking 100 will be good. I was pinning EOD but it was just too much oil. I don’t mind ED and my physical sides have been pretty much non existent with the exception of running hot. I should have my blood work back any day to check lipids e2 and prolactin, among other things.
good luck with the contest. Let us know how you do!

Txhero

12 weeks in and feeling good you should be all set.
If I run test/Primo at that ratio I would be fucked. Everyone is different and glad that is working out well for you. That’s an advantage for sure.

First time with Tren. Try not to fall in love lol.
I do well with Stan's Primo

I do have to alternate glutes and quads to make it work. My first go around with Primo . I just did my glutes and buy week 4, I would just think about pinning, and my glutes would start spazzing. A couple of times when I actually got the needle injected my muscle would just spit the needle right back out before I even injected. but since I started, including my quads, I haven't had any issues..

Txhero

Does anyone know purity and dimer on his hgh? I’m looking to buy some asap and looking at a few sources bc I need it fast and I don’t want to buy seros for 600..

Damn man thanks @Stanfordpharma1 for the hookup on the extemestane that's customer service right there.

T/A: 8/10. It's no Amazon but was more than a reasonable time frame, and I think part of that was the inclusion of the extemestane after I placed the order.

Packaging: 9/10. The only thing I could possibly ask for it's vac sealed.

Quality: Can't confirm yet will be testing bloods but will be a hot min because I have trt bloods in a month. I can say oil seems clean and clear. Color is correct.

PXL_20230703_175500550.jpg

Also is it normal for the caps to spin? I think I read this before and was said to be normal just seems odd. Any reason why the metal cap isn't crimped down enough to stop it from spinning?

To be clear the stoppers don't spin with the metal cap and I don't think anything is leaking.

Last edited:
Just placed first order to try the hgh, bpc157, and Tirzepatide. This will all go along with my next cycle of test 500 mg weekly tren e 4-600 mg weekly.. not sure which labs oils I still have but thinking of ordering from here and run all one labs products to see how the results will be and get bloods drawn if I can depending on work schedule

Damn man thanks @Stanfordpharma1 for the hookup on the extemestane that's customer service right there.

T/A: 8/10. It's no Amazon but was more than a reasonable time frame, and I think part of that was the inclusion of the extemestane after I placed the order.

Quality: Can't confirm yet will be testing bloods but will be a hot min because I have trt bloods in a month. I can say oil seems clean and clear. Color is correct.

View attachment 261113

Also is it normal for the caps to spin? I think I read this before and was said to be normal just seems odd. Any reason why the metal cap isn't crimped down enough to stop it from spinning?

To be clear the stoppers don't spin with the metal cap and I don't think anything is leaking.
Spinning is not a problem. Just if the entire top comes off cap and stopper when you snap top off. That shouldn't happen, though with these new tops. It's easy to break loose enough to spin and when vials are cleaned after filling the caps are held while the vial is hand cleaned and it can loosen the top enough to spin. I feel like I did a lot of rambling there, lol. Hope that explains.

View attachment 261113

Are you really leaving a 8/10 review for a 3 to 4 day TA. And why are you even spinning the oral caps? You can tell this is your first AAS order ever.

Are you really leaving a 8/10 review for a 3 to 4 day TA. And why are you even spinning the oral caps? You can tell this is your first AAS order ever.
I think he meant the 10ml injectable caps. Sometimes they spin but they are still crimped well.

View attachment 261113

Stan’s TA is top notch…especially when you are used to waiting close to 4 weeks on an order from other suppliers

lol calm down I'm not talking about the oral cap I meant the test caps.

And I'm comparing the shipping to the likes of others on here with 3 day TA. Is 8/10 bad to you? Because to me it's not. And it's not my first AAS order for what it's worth.

I think he meant the 10ml injectable caps. Sometimes they spin but they are still crimped well.

Yep cool all I wanted to know I appreciate it.

Spinning is not a problem. Just if the entire top comes off cap and stopper when you snap top off. That shouldn't happen, though with these new tops. It's easy to break loose enough to spin and when vials are cleaned after filling the caps are held while the vial is hand cleaned and it can loosen the top enough to spin. I feel like I did a lot of rambling there, lol. Hope that explains.
Yeah that helps a lot thank you. Looking at it I didn't assume it was a safety issue more curious.

lol calm down I'm not talking about the oral cap I meant the test caps.

And I'm comparing the shipping to the likes of others on here with 3 day TA. Is 8/10 bad to you? Because to me it's not. And it's not my first AAS order for what it's worth.

Yep cool all I wanted to know I appreciate it.
Well my bad about the Oral caps but it sounded like you were trying to spin them. Stan gave a good answer but never have I had an issue with caps being loose.

You certainly sound like a new user, but you chose a good source regardless. His TA is way better than what it used to be. Enjoy the products.

Well my bad about the Oral caps but it sounded like you were trying to spin them. Stan gave a good answer but never have I had an issue with caps being loose.

You certainly sound like a new user, but you chose a good source regardless. His TA is way better than what it used to be. Enjoy the products.
No worries and thanks. Just pinned .25ml to test to see if I get any pip or anything. And yeah I'm not dogging on his TA at all. It was more than satisfactory and will get my repeat business.