MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

That’s what I call a smooth operator lol…I haven’t ran gh in a good min can’t wait to see what these do. And never used BPC either but everyone only has good things to say about your products!!
BPC-157 is Joe Roman's favorite peptide. Good enough for him, good enough for me, lol. I'll be running it soon as well. I'll be running a cocktail of peps soon.

Does Stanford reply back after you give confirmation or just send pack?
He will confirm payment receipt but after that just be patient, I’ve had four orders, longest TA was 7 total days including weekend but that was when two other big suppliers weren’t taking orders, shortest was 3 days, other two were four and that’s cross country.

Damn man thanks @Stanfordpharma1 for the hookup on the extemestane that's customer service right there.

T/A: 8/10. It's no Amazon but was more than a reasonable time frame, and I think part of that was the inclusion of the extemestane after I placed the order.

Packaging: 9/10. The only thing I could possibly ask for it's vac sealed.

Quality: Can't confirm yet will be testing bloods but will be a hot min because I have trt bloods in a month. I can say oil seems clean and clear. Color is correct.

View attachment 261113

Also is it normal for the caps to spin? I think I read this before and was said to be normal just seems odd. Any reason why the metal cap isn't crimped down enough to stop it from spinning?

To be clear the stoppers don't spin with the metal cap and I don't think anything is leaking.
Noticed this too lol

Got my order in from Stanford. Gotta say the speed was unbeatable and the packaging was the best I’ve seen in a while. It’s nice to know some care and thought went into packaging rather than a bunch of breakable vials thrown in a bubble pack. Pinned the Tren Hex right away which was quite smooth. Will update on the primo, tren, and dragons blood later on. Thanks Stanford

Got my order in from Stanford. Gotta say the speed was unbeatable and the packaging was the best I’ve seen in a while. It’s nice to know some care and thought went into packaging rather than a bunch of breakable vials thrown in a bubble pack. Pinned the Tren Hex right away which was quite smooth. Will update on the primo, tren, and dragons blood later on. Thanks Stanford
My pleasure, sir.

14 hours after pinning no real pip to speak of. No more than my pharma script. I love how less vicious this oil is real easy to draw and pin.

Also just took a bit of his extemestane. Fuck I forgot how much this tastes like shit. That's how I know it's the real stuff lol. VERY well mixed probably the best mixed stuff I've seen so I appreciate that for better dosing.