MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sides for me are very mild, but I definitely have read a wide variety of sides ranging from none to pretty bad digestive issues. Right now I'll get mild nausea but that's it, it's nothing serious and usually lasts 30 min and just once or twice a day when I get very hungry. It's odd I don't feel hungry per se but slightly nauseous and if I eat a light snack it goes away, just have to be smart and not eat junk. The hunger suppression is strong and I get full extremely fast and stay full for about 6 hours.

I actually just ordered tirz from stan too so excited to see how that works. I can post my response once I try it.
Ok let me know how it differs and sides as well so I can determine if I should keep buying the tirz or switch to the cheaper shit lol. Please just keep me updated.

If anyone is interested in Semaglutide Stan's is good stuff. Myself and a friend are running it now and it's helped us a ton. Definitely worth it especially with that price.
How long is 1 order of Stans Sema lasting you? A friend of mine that gets it from the Dr. takes .5 per week so I was thinking it would last 3-4 weeks. Is that about what you're getting?

albuterol makes me cramp too and is inferior to Clen for fat loss.. I tried both.

Thank you for your consideration
Have you tried it paired with caffeine? There was a clinical trial that showed 2mg albuterol + 200mg caffeine was actually just as good as 4mg albuterol in terms of lipolysis. That doesn’t solve the cramping issue of course, but it does indicate you can use less and still get a positive benefit when paired with caffeine.

albuterol makes me cramp too and is inferior to Clen for fat loss.. I tried both.

Thank you for your consideration
It makes me cramp as well, especially hands and plantar fascia, but I keep taurine on hand at all times and that helps. Clen makes me cramp in large muscles like my lats and makes workouts nearly impossible. Plus clen causes heart atrophy so that is a big negative for me. I like Albuterol, especially paired with caffeine like Iron_Yuppie mentioned.
Ok let me know how it differs and sides as well so I can determine if I should keep buying the tirz or switch to the cheaper shit lol. Please just keep me updated.
I'll come of sema when it comes and run tirz for a month and I'll keep you updated every week or two on how it's going. I'll be a guinea pig haha.
How long is 1 order of Stans Sema lasting you? A friend of mine that gets it from the Dr. takes .5 per week so I was thinking it would last 3-4 weeks. Is that about what you're getting?
Obviously depends on how far into the cycle of sema you are because you will start to build tolerance. For me a vial lasts the first month, I ran about 0.4 mg per week first month, then bumped it up to 0.6 the next month. So almost 2 months with two vials. If I were you I'd buy extra just in case you don't respond as well. Some people have to run higher doses than others to get steady appetite suppression.

I'll look into it, but I do have albuterol. I prefer albuterol and they are very similar.
Clen is also a lot more dangerous. I’m using his albuterol now. 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. I do 4mg with my preworkout C4 and it’s a great energy boost.

What’s the usual turn around from paying for an order till it hits your front door?
Bout tree fitty. This is an opsec question. You're probably not going to get an answer. And if you do, it's going to be non specific.

I will tell you it's very reasonable and like any shipment, depends on where you live and the carrier. You're not going to be waiting around for it for more than a week.

It's 1.7mg, the weight of active ingredient in the powder. Then you reconstitute it with 1 or 2ml water, to make a solution with 1.7 in 1ml, or .85 per ml etc..
I was wondering too... I've only seen it sold in 2 mg and 5mg.... so it's like a lil hgh vial and labeled 1.5 but weighs 1.7? I did some from a peptide co.... lost 16lbs in 6 weeks. Went back on test cyp and ostarine and went back to 245 in 2 weeks....

I was wondering too... I've only seen it sold in 2 mg and 5mg.... so it's like a lil hgh vial and labeled 1.5 but weighs 1.7? I did some from a peptide co.... lost 16lbs in 6 weeks. Went back on test cyp and ostarine and went back to 245 in 2 weeks....
If weight loss is a priority, I highly recommend you give Tirzepatide. Stanford carries it. Wife is losing weight much quicker than she did using semaglutide !

Have you tried it paired with caffeine? There was a clinical trial that showed 2mg albuterol + 200mg caffeine was actually just as good as 4mg albuterol in terms of lipolysis. That doesn’t solve the cramping issue of course, but it does indicate you can use less and still get a positive benefit when paired with caffeine.
Is this fasted? Or just in general

Stanford is top notch. Quick T/A, quality packaging and all around solid dude. Can't wait to try dragon's blood.

hello, first sorry for my bad writing English is not my first language,
I’m new into this and because I’ve seen many good reviews with Stan so I decided to go with him, I sent him an email with my order and he sent me the info for the bitcoin payment right away. I never did any bitcoin transaction before so it was a lot of work trying to figure it out lol, But I think I did and tried sending just like 200 dollars to test it and make sure I was doing it the right way and not sending the money to the wrong person or something, the order will be a lot of money, I sent him the transaction info and it’s been a week and he doesn’t answer my emaiIs, I know he’s a very busy person and just wanna make sure it’s normal that he takes time to answer the emails after sending the payment. Again sorry for my writing and I hope I’m not saying something wrong here I’m new in this forum. Thank you all