MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

hello, first sorry for my bad writing English is not my first language,
I’m new into this and because I’ve seen many good reviews with Stan so I decided to go with him, I sent him an email with my order and he sent me the info for the bitcoin payment right away. I never did any bitcoin transaction before so it was a lot of work trying to figure it out lol, But I think I did and tried sending just like 200 dollars to test it and make sure I was doing it the right way and not sending the money to the wrong person or something, the order will be a lot of money, I sent him the transaction info and it’s been a week and he doesn’t answer my emaiIs, I know he’s a very busy person and just wanna make sure it’s normal that he takes time to answer the emails after sending the payment. Again sorry for my writing and I hope I’m not saying something wrong here I’m new in this forum. Thank you all

What? I don't know if this is ... This doesn't make any sense. You sent $200 as a test? What lol? Something isn't adding up here.

What? I don't know if this is ... This doesn't make any sense. You sent $200 as a test? What lol? Something isn't adding up here.
Yes, first time doing a crypto transaction and I was scare sending that much money to the wrong account or something so I sent it just testing to make sure I did it right. But Stan already contacted me and yes he received the transaction.

Yes, first time doing a crypto transaction and I was scare sending that much money to the wrong account or something so I sent it just testing to make sure I did it right. But Stan already contacted me and yes he received the transaction.
Ok I guess glad it got worked out. For future reference if he sends you the address that's the correct address. No need to send a test. I'm sure the confusion caused by you sending a test is what caused the delay.

Ok I guess glad it got worked out. For future reference if he sends you the address that's the correct address. No need to send a test. I'm sure the confusion caused by you sending a test is what caused the delay.
It looks like he was not getting my messages because some compatibility from my email and his proton email, I created an account with proton and that fixed everything.

Order came in reasonably fast. First order trying @Stanfordpharma1 since becoming public. I am more than pleased with communication and TA. Just pinned Tirzepatide @ 2.5mg and 2.5 iu of gh. Will add test and tren to this cycle before long and will be a body recomp. No pip with those two or any noticeable marks around pinning..

Been using the dragons blood for a week now and it’s been nothing but great. Currently doing .25ml daily before workout. Although it feels like I’m injecting straight glass all pain goes away when I’m done pinning it. Pretty instant rush of energy and I can feel that albuteral quick. Energy lasts for a while and I don’t notice any crash at all after workout. I do get some shakiness right after injection but that subsides rather quick once I get dialed in at the gym. Will definitely be getting more on my next order and looking forward to trying the NAD+ Lipo B blend as well.

Been using the dragons blood for a week now and it’s been nothing but great. Currently doing .25ml daily before workout. Although it feels like I’m injecting straight glass all pain goes away when I’m done pinning it. Pretty instant rush of energy and I can feel that albuteral quick. Energy lasts for a while and I don’t notice any crash at all after workout. I do get some shakiness right after injection but that subsides rather quick once I get dialed in at the gym. Will definitely be getting more on my next order and looking forward to trying the NAD+ Lipo B blend as well.
I’m curious about the injection pain, both my girl and I don’t notice anything abnormal.

With the NAD+, I’ve been looking into 5 amino 1mq lately and man is it expensive. Supposedly it helps stimulate NAD+ production and it could be beneficial for older people as it’s my understanding natural production goes down drastically in our 40’s.

If you were to just take NAD+ I feel like it’s like taking test vs test boosters? Anyone have any experience or thoughts on NAD+ efficacy or 5 amino 1mq information or experience?

Just had a good experience ordering with Stanford. Ordered liquid oral anavar and Tirzepatide (currently have been on low dose Semaglutide for a few months). Looking forward to contributing.

I’m curious about the injection pain, both my girl and I don’t notice anything abnormal.

With the NAD+, I’ve been looking into 5 amino 1mq lately and man is it expensive. Supposedly it helps stimulate NAD+ production and it could be beneficial for older people as it’s my understanding natural production goes down drastically in our 40’s.

If you were to just take NAD+ I feel like it’s like taking test vs test boosters? Anyone have any experience or thoughts on NAD+ efficacy or 5 amino 1mq information or experience?
Are you and your girl using the dragons blood IM? I’ve been taking it subq which most likely explains a lot of the pain. It’s only painful when I’m injecting after that it goes away after a few seconds. My knowledge of 5 Amino 1mq is very little so maybe someone else can help there. I’ve only seen it around recently.

I’ll add I’ve just started the Tren Hex a week ago and it’s smooth as can be. Nothing but good things to say about Stanford.

Dragons Blood Question.

10 units/ 0.1ml SQ on an insulin syringe?
Any pain/pip?

My plan is to use prior to am fasted cardio. How long until it takes effect and what the half life?

Stan is the Man. Have been using for years and always excellent service. T/A is usually less than 7 days from payment sent. I’d say it averages 3-4 days.

Dragons Blood Question.

10 units/ 0.1ml SQ on an insulin syringe?
Any pain/pip?

My plan is to use prior to am fasted cardio. How long until it takes effect and what the half life?

Stan is the Man. Have been using for years and always excellent service. T/A is usually less than 7 days from payment sent. I’d say it averages 3-4 days.
Check right above your post. I commented about my experience with the dragons blood.