MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Don't worry brother, going public with it out clear right away is the best thing you could have done - pieces of shit like that are afraid of being out in the clear.
Thank you, jano. Yeah, it's kind of a struggle because I hate to post personal conversations I've had, but this guy is relentless.

Thank you, jano. Yeah, it's kind of a struggle because I hate to post personal conversations I've had, but this guy is relentless.
I had just re-ordered from stan around the time of the messed up primo situation, had gotten a few 20mls and was assured I had primo. Months later I can attest to the product being primo, I’m looking sexy af lol 15+ year vet with primo as everything else even low dose gives me terrible sides. Scammers are everywhere and that’s how they make their living

I had just re-ordered from stan around the time of the messed up primo situation, had gotten a few 20mls and was assured I had primo. Months later I can attest to the product being primo, I’m looking sexy af lol 15+ year vet with primo as everything else even low dose gives me terrible sides. Scammers are everywhere and that’s how they make their living
Mistakes happen. Before my time but I read through the thread before my first order and seen that drama. But Stan owned up to it, and made it right for his actual customers. I know that because there was no flood of posts after the fact.

People don't post or complain unless things go wrong. Rarely do satisfied customers in any field go out of their way to show they are happy.

And in 389 pages now from what ive read there is nothing to indicate any ill intent. And in fact, in many cases it seems like hes gone above and beyond.

Consistency, character, and good product are what matter to me.

Scammers can get fucked, especially if they are messing with someone that im doing business with.

All right. So, I don't really know where to start with this so bare with me. In this post I really won't go into any specifics, at this point I don't think the specifics are really needed. So, in this business not only do the customers have to worry about scammers but the sources have to worry about scammers as well. Well, this post is to just preemptively throw this out there in case this scammer follows through with his threat.

Just want to inform the community that I was scammed and the scammer is trying to continue scamming me and threatening to have him and a bunch of his friends come on meso and, in his exacts words, "I have a ton of clients that will be on MESO RX forums giving you all shitty reviews". Says, if I don't give him money he's gonna do this. This has been going on for a number of weeks. Thing is, if anyone were to see the dialog you would undoubtedly realize this guy is a scammer. It's obvious. You'd also see that I went above and beyond in case he was legit.

Now, I believe it's against the rules to post emails and outside of that I would never betray the trust of my customers. Never. Not even if I was scammed. Dealing with scammers is just a part of the business. A few months ago when I messed up, a few of my biggest critics, one of which made a particular claim against me, were people actually black mailing me for free product. I wouldn't give them free product so they came on here and did their thing. These are just things we have to deal with. Money or product for good reviews or else. Anyways, back to the latest. I have all emails and tracking numbers and everything needed to prove I'm right and he's a scammer. I can't and won't post publicly, but I thought the board should know ahead of time what may or may not be about to happen. Sorry to bug you guys with this bit of drama. I wish things were just smooth and easy, lol.
Pathetic that someone needs to scam a source for a vial of $30 test. Almost 400 pages of good reviews and lab tests. If this dipshit follows through it’ll be easy to weed him out.

When I sourced I had a shithead try to reverse scam me as well. It happens.

All right. So, I don't really know where to start with this so bare with me. In this post I really won't go into any specifics, at this point I don't think the specifics are really needed. So, in this business not only do the customers have to worry about scammers but the sources have to worry about scammers as well. Well, this post is to just preemptively throw this out there in case this scammer follows through with his threat.

Just want to inform the community that I was scammed and the scammer is trying to continue scamming me and threatening to have him and a bunch of his friends come on meso and, in his exacts words, "I have a ton of clients that will be on MESO RX forums giving you all shitty reviews". Says, if I don't give him money he's gonna do this. This has been going on for a number of weeks. Thing is, if anyone were to see the dialog you would undoubtedly realize this guy is a scammer. It's obvious. You'd also see that I went above and beyond in case he was legit.

Now, I believe it's against the rules to post emails and outside of that I would never betray the trust of my customers. Never. Not even if I was scammed. Dealing with scammers is just a part of the business. A few months ago when I messed up, a few of my biggest critics, one of which made a particular claim against me, were people actually black mailing me for free product. I wouldn't give them free product so they came on here and did their thing. These are just things we have to deal with. Money or product for good reviews or else. Anyways, back to the latest. I have all emails and tracking numbers and everything needed to prove I'm right and he's a scammer. I can't and won't post publicly, but I thought the board should know ahead of time what may or may not be about to happen. Sorry to bug you guys with this bit of drama. I wish things were just smooth and easy, lol.
I'm sorry you have to deal with this brother.
It's really insane...

So you don't want to tell the community who this scammer is? When members get scammed, we name the source warning others.

I'm assuming this is a long time member. If we have sheep in wolves clothing, why shouldn't they be named? I'm not asking for emails or pms now, but if they follow thru then name this piece of garbage.

I'm torn between keeping it at a warning for the community and also wanting to put this POS on blast.
It's hard. There is still a code that we follow here and certain rules.

It's really shitty but as much as meso slams on sources it's also up to fellow members to help recognize false reviews and attacks on a source.

If a good source gets attacked with false accusations and gets run off. It ruins a safe environment for other members.

I know I'm on the other side now from a regular member but I still buy.

Stan was the one who popped my cherry for gear. I will always be greatful for his solid gear.

Even as a buyer he always made things right.

So you don't want to tell the community who this scammer is? When members get scammed, we name the source warning others.

I'm assuming this is a long time member. If we have sheep in wolves clothing, why shouldn't they be named? I'm not asking for emails or pms now, but if they follow thru then name this piece of garbage.
I have no idea if he's a member. I kind of got the feeling he's talking about becoming a member and having his clients become members. That being said, I doubt he would be a threat to other members. I doubt he is going to scam other members. If anyone were to be scammed I would think it would be sources. So putting him on blast publicly wouldn't do anything other than feed members curiosity. Also, as a source with a dangerous amount of information I have a great responsibility to protect any and everyone even scammers. Sorry if you disagree, but there is no way I'm gonna risk someone's safety or security no matter the situation. Believe me, it pisses me off. I've actually been burned for many thousands of dollars in the past (by a customer) and I just have to chalk it up as a loss. You learn from those mistakes, but I can't in any way retaliate.

I have no idea if he's a member. I kind of got the feeling he's talking about becoming a member and having his clients become members. That being said, I doubt he would be a threat to other members. I doubt he is going to scam other members. If anyone were to be scammed I would think it would be sources. So putting him on blast publicly wouldn't do anything other than feed members curiosity. Also, as a source with a dangerous amount of information I have a great responsibility to protect any and everyone even scammers. Sorry if you disagree, but there is no way I'm gonna risk someone's safety or security no matter the situation. Believe me, it pisses me off. I've actually been burned for many thousands of dollars in the past (by a customer) and I just have to chalk it up as a loss. You learn from those mistakes, but I can't in any way retaliate.
I don't know why but I assumed it was a long time member here, not someone possibly not even registered. I understand your position, I hope you posting this will thwart their threats. Reverse scamming should definitely not be tolerated and I'm glad you at least made meso aware.

I don't know why but I assumed it was a long time member here, not someone possibly not even registered. I understand your position, I hope you posting this will thwart their threats. Reverse scamming should definitely not be tolerated and I'm glad you at least made meso aware.
Yeah, it's a difficult situation for sure. I believe one of the meso rules that will get you banned is posting emails. If I were to call out customers or members every now and then for reverse scamming and couldn't prove it because it's against the rules it would make me look very bad. Imagine if I did that twice a month and each time it became a argument that dragged out. I would look like the worst source in history, lol. Just bickering back and forth constantly. If there's any thing I've learned from being here all these years is it's better to just let something be said and die down rather than defend yourself and allow it to go on and on.

Yeah, it's a difficult situation for sure. I believe one of the meso rules that will get you banned is posting emails. If I were to call out customers or members every now and then for reverse scamming and couldn't prove it because it's against the rules it would make me look very bad. Imagine if I did that twice a month and each time it became an argument that dragged out. I would look like the worst source in history, lol. Just bickering back and forth constantly. If there's any thing I've learned from being here all these years is it's better to just let something be said and die down rather than defend yourself and allow it to go on and on.
Personally, you’re showing your professionalism here and are handling this much MUCH better than I would if I were in your position. I have no doubt you will have the support of the community if things should come to push/shove. Keep on Keepin’ on, Stan

@Stanfordpharma1 you have proven to be reliable source with quality oils since 2017 when I joined this forum, based on what I have seen in this thread and your 1st thread. Many dealer have come and disappeared since then and you are one of the few still serving the community with an excellent reputation. Your history speaks volumes...

@Stanfordpharma1 you have proven to be reliable source with quality oils since 2017 when I joined this forum, based on what I have seen in this thread and your 1st thread. Many dealer have come and disappeared since then and you are one of the few still serving the community with an excellent reputation. Your history speaks volumes...
Thank you, my friend. I appreciate the kind words.

Ppl have no business running gear if they’re broke… scamming a sponsor will not help you get out of poverty.
I can't think of another reason to try and scam one of the lower priced dudes on here. And not only lower cost but the fact they don't want free (scam) shitty gear from other cheaper sources LOL.

Unless to try and resell it?

Sorry y'all have to put up with crap like that.

As was mentioned earlier. You have tons of good reviews, a stellar reputation, and when you mess up you own up!

Most of us that have been doing business with you for any amount of time know what your shortcomings are those shortcomings are not consistent and you find ways to correct them.

Thanks for taking care of us and taking the risks that you do!

Txhero

Sorry y'all have to put up with crap like that.

As was mentioned earlier. You have tons of good reviews, a stellar reputation, and when you mess up you own up!

Most of us that have been doing business with you for any amount of time know what your shortcomings are those shortcomings are not consistent and you find ways to correct them.

Thanks for taking care of us and taking the risks that you do!

Txhero
Thank, TX.