MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Thanks. I read your post but recall a post a while back where people were doing 0.5 or more. I just didn’t want to scroll back who knows how far to find it.

I take between .2 & .3.
It hits me within 90 seconds and will usually last a couple of hours. I don't really have any issues with it other than getting the shakes for 4-5 minutes.

This evening I am ordering either semaglutide or tirzepatide. I need someone to help clear up a thing or 2 for me.

The Semaglutide is listed at 1.7mg. The suggested dose is .25 then .5. So 1.7mg would give me 6 weeks if I go .25 for 5 weeks and .5 for 1 week. Tell me if I'm confused.

Tirzepatide is listed at 10mg. The suggested dose is 2.5 for first 4 weeks. So I would get 4 weeks from 1 bottle.

That's what I understand from how Stan has it listed. Please tell me if I am confused in some way. Some things are 10mg per milliliter but this isn't that way since I'm adding the Bac water. This may seem silly but I'm just making sure I've got this 100% correct before I screw up and don't get enough or something. I wanted to get the Tirzepatide but it looks to be way more expensive for what will last less time when compared to Sema.

Anyone notice recent batch of masteron is crystal clear? Been a while since I’ve used it or stanfords. Thanks

This evening I am ordering either semaglutide or tirzepatide. I need someone to help clear up a thing or 2 for me.

The Semaglutide is listed at 1.7mg. The suggested dose is .25 then .5. So 1.7mg would give me 6 weeks if I go .25 for 5 weeks and .5 for 1 week. Tell me if I'm confused.

Tirzepatide is listed at 10mg. The suggested dose is 2.5 for first 4 weeks. So I would get 4 weeks from 1 bottle.

That's what I understand from how Stan has it listed. Please tell me if I am confused in some way. Some things are 10mg per milliliter but this isn't that way since I'm adding the Bac water. This may seem silly but I'm just making sure I've got this 100% correct before I screw up and don't get enough or something. I wanted to get the Tirzepatide but it looks to be way more expensive for what will last less time when compared to Sema.
For sema, I think the starter dose should be higher with UGL to be honest. I think 0.4-0.6mg is a better starting point.

Can do 0.4mg if it doesn't work, do another 0.4mg in 2-3 days.

For sema, I think the starter dose should be higher with UGL to be honest. I think 0.4-0.6mg is a better starting point.

Can do 0.4mg if it doesn't work, do another 0.4mg in 2-3 days.
I take 1.5mg a week... the medical dose for weight loss is like 2.1 and I think for just blood sugar it's 1 2.... it's not stans mine was from Recon peptides, but I have a order in with Stan... I know you're supposed to start with a lower dose I just started with 1 milligram cuz I'm retarded

I take 1.5mg a week... the medical dose for weight loss is like 2.1 and I think for just blood sugar it's 1 2.... it's not stans mine was from Recon peptides, but I have a order in with Stan... I know you're supposed to start with a lower dose I just started with 1 milligram cuz I'm retarded
medical dose for weight loss(0.25-2.4mg) or even BG control can range from 0.25-2

Took my first 0.2ml SQ dose of Dragons blood yesterday. Didn’t notice a whole lot. Going to try 0.3 today.

What is the max dose? What is the typical dose?

Also can you take this every day or how many days a week is preferred?

I totally disagree. I tried UGL sema that’s more potent than pharma, instant sickness. Please don’t spread this false info and get people fucked

I totally disagree. I tried UGL sema that’s more potent than pharma, instant sickness. Please don’t spread this false info and get people fucked
I didn't tell anybody to do anything and the amounts I referenced I stated we're doctor ordered with pharmaceutical grade... I take 1 and 1/2 mg Underground for me. If someone stated they take 600 mg of tren a week that's not spreading false information or coercing anyone else to do the same...

Took my first 0.2ml SQ dose of Dragons blood yesterday. Didn’t notice a whole lot. Going to try 0.3 today.

What is the max dose? What is the typical dose?

Also can you take this every day or how many days a week is preferred?
It's just dependent on your tolerance for stimulants. I took .4ml and thought that was a perfect dose. Some use half that and a few use slightly more. I'd say more than .5ml and your just a meth head looking for a fix.

It's just dependent on your tolerance for stimulants. I took .4ml and thought that was a perfect dose. Some use half that and a few use slightly more. I'd say more than .5ml and your just a meth head looking for a fix.
Thank you. I thought I heard 0.5ml was kinda the max.

What about daily? How many days per week and how many weeks? I’m trying to burn some fat here.

Thank you. I thought I heard 0.5ml was kinda the max.

What about daily? How many days per week and how many weeks? I’m trying to burn some fat here.
I wrote this for somebody.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.

All right. So, I don't really know where to start with this so bare with me. In this post I really won't go into any specifics, at this point I don't think the specifics are really needed. So, in this business not only do the customers have to worry about scammers but the sources have to worry about scammers as well. Well, this post is to just preemptively throw this out there in case this scammer follows through with his threat.

Just want to inform the community that I was scammed and the scammer is trying to continue scamming me and threatening to have him and a bunch of his friends come on meso and, in his exacts words, "I have a ton of clients that will be on MESO RX forums giving you all shitty reviews". Says, if I don't give him money he's gonna do this. This has been going on for a number of weeks. Thing is, if anyone were to see the dialog you would undoubtedly realize this guy is a scammer. It's obvious. You'd also see that I went above and beyond in case he was legit.

Now, I believe it's against the rules to post emails and outside of that I would never betray the trust of my customers. Never. Not even if I was scammed. Dealing with scammers is just a part of the business. A few months ago when I messed up, a few of my biggest critics, one of which made a particular claim against me, were people actually black mailing me for free product. I wouldn't give them free product so they came on here and did their thing. These are just things we have to deal with. Money or product for good reviews or else. Anyways, back to the latest. I have all emails and tracking numbers and everything needed to prove I'm right and he's a scammer. I can't and won't post publicly, but I thought the board should know ahead of time what may or may not be about to happen. Sorry to bug you guys with this bit of drama. I wish things were just smooth and easy, lol.

All right. So, I don't really know where to start with this so bare with me. In this post I really won't go into any specifics, at this point I don't think the specifics are really needed. So, in this business not only do the customers have to worry about scammers but the sources have to worry about scammers as well. Well, this post is to just preemptively throw this out there in case this scammer follows through with his threat.

Just want to inform the community that I was scammed and the scammer is trying to continue scamming me and threatening to have him and a bunch of his friends come on meso and, in his exacts words, "I have a ton of clients that will be on MESO RX forums giving you all shitty reviews". Says, if I don't give him money he's gonna do this. This has been going on for a number of weeks. Thing is, if anyone were to see the dialog you would undoubtedly realize this guy is a scammer. It's obvious. You'd also see that I went above and beyond in case he was legit.

Now, I believe it's against the rules to post emails and outside of that I would never betray the trust of my customers. Never. Not even if I was scammed. Dealing with scammers is just a part of the business. A few months ago when I messed up, a few of my biggest critics, one of which made a particular claim against me, were people actually black mailing me for free product. I wouldn't give them free product so they came on here and did their thing. These are just things we have to deal with. Money or product for good reviews or else. Anyways, back to the latest. I have all emails and tracking numbers and everything needed to prove I'm right and he's a scammer. I can't and won't post publicly, but I thought the board should know ahead of time what may or may not be about to happen. Sorry to bug you guys with this bit of drama. I wish things were just smooth and easy, lol.
Don't worry brother, going public with it out clear right away is the best thing you could have done - pieces of shit like that are afraid of being out in the clear.