MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

What's the general consensus on daily HGH amount? Been taking 2iu of stans GH for 4 weeks(ed) now and have had pretty good results. Sleep seems improved slightly, recovery is definitely better, lifting logs show constant improvement week to week. Overall feel better training and better mental clarity.

At what point do you move from 2 to 3 to 4iu? Trying to out some weight on and lasting gains.
It really varies from person to person. Go up .5 iu at a time and determine whether you can handle the side effects at that dose and if so after you are positive the sides aren’t hindering go up another .5iu.

It really varies from person to person. Go up .5 iu at a time and determine whether you can handle the side effects at that dose and if so after you are positive the sides aren’t hindering go up another .5iu.

Agree but increase 0.5 IU EOD or every 2-3 days imo. I got some unpleasant sides by increasing too fast (+1 IU/d) until I got to 6 IU/d.

@Donnie_028

He already has said he uses usps priority mail yes? I think either way it should be avoided showing any info at all.

Ok let me know how it differs and sides as well so I can determine if I should keep buying the tirz or switch to the cheaper shit lol. Please just keep me updated.
Wanted to give you an update. Only been on for a week at 2.5mg but already feeling some strong effects. It's interesting because it does not feel like semaglutide. With sema I get nausea from time to time and it really effects digestion (food feels like a rock in your stomach because digestion is slowed). But with tirz so far I dont get either of those just plain appetite suppression. I dont feel nauseous, dont get the weird half hungry/half not hungry of sema, just straight barely have an appetite to eat all day. Definitely still can but I can go 12 hours without eating and not be hungry. I don't feel full as long as on sema though so that's a little bit of a negative. I'll update more as I go.

So Stan's opsec is ruined because of a box hundreds of thousands of people use everyday? You weren't the smartest guy in class huh?
Dude thinks posting a pic of a usps box is risking op sec, what a joke. Ruining someone's Op sec would be posting pics or info about specific packaging, boxes, stealth, or other measures.

I don't even think the guy meant to have the box in the picture, he was mainly after the vials but definitely needs to be aware in the future.

Wanted to give you an update. Only been on for a week at 2.5mg but already feeling some strong effects. It's interesting because it does not feel like semaglutide. With sema I get nausea from time to time and it really effects digestion (food feels like a rock in your stomach because digestion is slowed). But with tirz so far I dont get either of those just plain appetite suppression. I dont feel nauseous, dont get the weird half hungry/half not hungry of sema, just straight barely have an appetite to eat all day. Definitely still can but I can go 12 hours without eating and not be hungry. I don't feel full as long as on sema though so that's a little bit of a negative. I'll update more as I go.
Thanks for the update. I already took the plunge and bought some from him to try I just took my third shot. I will say the first one killed my appetite. The second and third not so much but with these two I have been back at work on the oil rig and it’s very physically demanding so thinking that has a lot to do with it.Bo can’t wait to try it at 5 mg

Either way it's not the end of the world with the box but the less u can post and show the better off u are. It just gives them more info of where to look. So the less u can provide them with the better off all of us are

Thanks for the update. I already took the plunge and bought some from him to try I just took my third shot. I will say the first one killed my appetite. The second and third not so much but with these two I have been back at work on the oil rig and it’s very physically demanding so thinking that has a lot to do with it.Bo can’t wait to try it at 5 mg
Ah nice man sounds like you're getting similar results. Gotta make sure to get enough food in I'm sure that's some really demanding work don't wanna lose muscle, it's definitely common with these drugs.

Ah nice man sounds like you're getting similar results. Gotta make sure to get enough food in I'm sure that's some really demanding work don't wanna lose muscle, it's definitely common with these drugs.
Yeah I’m def not eating what I need to out here and it sucks. I’m wayyy short of my calories but it’s ok since I’ve gotten fat and need to lose but want to build muscle also.. should be able to recomp on the stack I’m taking if not nothing will ever work lmao

Yeah I’m def not eating what I need to out here and it sucks. I’m wayyy short of my calories but it’s ok since I’ve gotten fat and need to lose but want to build muscle also.. should be able to recomp on the stack I’m taking if not nothing will ever work lmao
I'm in the same boat I fell off and ate like a fat fuck for a few weeks and gained it all back. Tempted to take tren to recomp too. What are you taking?

I'm in the same boat I fell off and ate like a fat fuck for a few weeks and gained it all back. Tempted to take tren to recomp too. What are you taking?
600mg test but it’s actually like 575mg I believe it tested at. And tren 500mg not sure what it tested at its old stash who’s no longer sourcing here. I thought it was tren 200 but after I took my first three shots I read the bottle better and it was 250 whoops and 3 -4 iu hgh a day and Tirzepatide of course