MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

600mg test but it’s actually like 575mg I believe it tested at. And tren 500mg not sure what it tested at its old stash who’s no longer sourcing here. I thought it was tren 200 but after I took my first three shots I read the bottle better and it was 250 whoops and 3 -4 iu hgh a day and Tirzepatide of course
That's quite a cycle you could probably get away with a starvation diet if you want to get shredded. I was running just 100mg tren a week and 200 test and retained all my strength and muscle at like 1,500 cal a day. Tren is a hell of a drug.

That's quite a cycle you could probably get away with a starvation diet if you want to get shredded. I was running just 100mg tren a week and 200 test and retained all my strength and muscle at like 1,500 cal a day. Tren is a hell of a drug.
What was your maintenance

This is not going out to anyone in particular. I get these types of emails every day. I don't give out tracking numbers. I've been around for a very, very long time and probably because I take opsec very seriously. Not giving out tracking numbers is a security thing. I get emails every day like, please send me tracking numbers because people are stealing packs from my house. Or because I'm hiding from my wife/girlfriend, don't want pack sitting too long in a hot mailbox, etc. Whatever the reason. I'm not trying to be an ass or judge or anything like that, but may I suggest just getting a p.o box. Especially if people are stealing your packs or hiding from loved ones.

If someone steals your pack or your loved one finds and throws it in the river I'm not going to send a new pack on me. If your tracking says delivered then that's it. Sorry it has to be this way. I hope folks can understand. I try and keep prices low. Much lower than most sources. I'd like to be able to keep prices this low but is hard to do when overhead is high.

Once again, not directed at anyone in particular as I get all these comments a lot.

Same applies if you give a wrong address. I'm not gonna go into why, but if I ship your pack to that "wrong" address it's not going to come back to me so I can reship. A little common sense will tell you why that pack is forever lost. Please make sure addy is correct and complete. Double check to make sure spellcheck didn't mess up any spelling. Thank you guys.

Just sent another one!
Not directed entirely at you. But why not wait for him to answer vs. basically allowing him to know who you are. It’s certainly safer to keep your username here separate from any email correspondence. Once you lose that anonymity you open yourself up.

I’m not saying anything negative towards Stan. Just best practice IMO.

Same applies if you give a wrong address. I'm not gonna go into why, but if I ship your pack to that "wrong" address it's not going to come back to me so I can reship. A little common sense will tell you why that pack is forever lost. Please make sure addy is correct and complete. Double check to make sure spellcheck didn't mess up any spelling. Thank you guys.
To add to your posts, informed delivery is free and will tell you tracking numbers on their way with an ETA. You can even sign up for one on a PO Box. I don't understand why buyers bug sources when this absolutely free service is available.

Have posted blood work previously, I’m 10 weeks into a 12 week prep running all of Stan’s injectables, 400 test p, 600 mast p, 280 tren A, sema, and just added superdrol for the last two weeks and MAN. I couldn’t be more impressed with the products.

Couldn’t really ask for more from a source. Solid products, easy ordering, fast response time and very reasonable turn around time.

Question. How big of a deficit can a person safely do while taking tren e, primo and test with out muscle loss.
The higher your bf levels are the less risk of muscle loss. There are people who do 1-5 day fasts with less gear in place than that and don’t lose tissue.