MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

There’s no hard answer. There’s too many variables. This isn’t a question someone who knows enough to take gear would even ask
I'm just curious when it is to much, I've read of people going up to a 1000 calorie deficit. I think it's a little extreme but if their diet is on point with proper protein,is it safe for short periods of time?

I'm just curious when it is to much, I've read of people going up to a 1000 calorie deficit. I think it's a little extreme but if their diet is on point with proper protein,is it safe for short periods of time?
That also depends on what your maintenance calories are. I maintain at 3k with no training or cardio, if I eat 2k cals and do cardio and train I’m well over 1k

There’s no hard answer. There’s too many variables. This isn’t a question someone who knows enough to take gear would even ask
5'10 150 lbs needs about 1g of test and 800mg of tren to retain their size.

But srsly. Most people can retain a shit load of muscle on 200mg a week of compounds.

Makes me wonder how many people have cut natty

I myself have done 1000 calorie deficits on 200mg test a week and 100mg of tren and retained most size and strength. But it floated between 500 and 1000 calories a day it was never 1000 cal consistently. I think if you ran that much of a deficit for lets say, a month straight, you'll probably lose a significant amount of lean tissue. But some people don't understand how powerful tren is even at low doses for retaining muscle tissue on steep deficits.

Depends on the person. There’s no single answer. There’s too many variables.
I know competitors who lost muscle on drugs dieting to hard during prep.

You’re asking a question with no real answer and nobody can honestly tell you

Depends on the person. There’s no single answer. There’s too many variables.
I know competitors who lost muscle on drugs dieting to hard during prep.

You’re asking a question with no real answer and nobody can honestly tell you
I didn't so. I get we all respond differently. And km sure this is one those cases also

I'm curious, elaborate
Protein
Fats
Carbs will all have a different effect on body composition.
A person who diets on all carbs and/or fats will have a worse body composition than some one who has a diet with protein.
Protein is broken down into amino acids. Amino acids are extremely hard to store as fat.
Carbohydrates are broken down into glycogen. Glycogen is also harder to store as fat.
Fat is only stored as fat.
A calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss/gain, but not when it comes to building and retaining muscle

To add to it somebody who diets on chicken, beef and rice will have a different body composition than someone who diets with the same macros using protein shakes and candy

To add to it somebody who diets on chicken, beef and rice will have a different body composition than someone who diets with the same macros using protein shakes and candy
Gotcha. That makes sense, I've been getting away from the protein shakes and focusing more on whole food. I stick to the bro diet, chicken,rice,Broccoli,egg whites eggs. I try to keep it simple for the most part

Protein
Fats
Carbs will all have a different effect on body composition.
A person who diets on all carbs and/or fats will have a worse body composition than some one who has a diet with protein.
Protein is broken down into amino acids. Amino acids are extremely hard to store as fat.
Carbohydrates are broken down into glycogen. Glycogen is also harder to store as fat.
Fat is only stored as fat.
A calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss/gain, but not when it comes to building and retaining muscle
I'd also like to add that the thermal effect of protein digestion is higher than both carbs and fat. About 30% of the calories that make up protein is burned just in the breakdown of the protein in the body. Another important reason why high protein diets are important for weight loss.

That’s damn good… glad to see I’ve been runnin right at 3 a day for almost three weeks now and I’m not disappointed yet. Been a long time sinceI ran gh and cts is killing me but I have it already sometimes and they just add to it.
CTS is the frigging worst. I cut the GH (wasn't Stans) about 3 weeks ago, hands still kill me at nights, but not like they did 3 weeks ago. Not sure if I can run it anymore. This was at 3-4iu ED