MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

question if have my BPC157 reconstituted into a nasal spray bottle, should I leave it in the fridge after? and also if I'm traveling a lot will it be okay to just keep in my backpack for few days? or should I put it in a insulated cooler bag?

There was a source back in the day that used ethyl oleate. I think it was called endosyn or something. I loved eo. It was like water thin so I used that at first when I started sourcing. A decent amount of customers were complaining of pip so I had to switch to the next carrier oil. But it was my favorite. I used a 27g needle in the shoulders. Didn't feel the product or the needle.
Yeah luckily your product or pharma I dont notice anything subq 27g 1/2"

@Stanfordpharma1 any plans on ever making primo at higher concentrations? I much preferred it when I had another source that brewed at 200 mg/mL and had no PIP issues with it. made it easier to pin the dosages I wanted, but I do trust your product more so I'd rather order from you in the future over the other source

@Stanfordpharma1 any plans on ever making primo at higher concentrations? I much preferred it when I had another source that brewed at 200 mg/mL and had no PIP issues with it. made it easier to pin the dosages I wanted, but I do trust your product more so I'd rather order from you in the future over the other source
150mg per ml is what holds with a moderate amount of bb. I could do 200mg, but would have to definitely go over 20% bb.

two questions, any possibility you’ll carry arimidex in the future ?
& any update on the pressed orals ?
I don't think so on the adex. I chose to go with exemestane instead. Just too overextended to go with both. As for tablets. It's so frustrating. On one hand I totally want/need to get these going, but can't find the time to sit down for a couple days to figure this thing out. Maybe I'll have to close down for a few extra days to do so.

Hello, quick question, I have like 6 vials of testosterone that turns like gelatin, is it normal ?
I’m new into this so don’t know if it’s normal or I have to throw them away, what should I do ?

Hello, quick question, I have like 6 vials of testosterone that turns like gelatin, is it normal ?
I’m new into this so don’t know if it’s normal or I have to throw them away, what should I do ?

They're just crashed. You can reheat them and it should go back into solution. I refiltered mine and it didn't recrash. I pinned it after reheating but before refiltering and no problems.

They're just crashed. You can reheat them and it should go back into solution. I refiltered mine and it didn't recrash. I pinned it after reheating but before refiltering and no problems.
Thank you. So reheat, pin it and refiltering to avoid to crash again.

Thank you. So reheat, pin it and refiltering to avoid to crash again.

You don't have to refilter. I was just saying I reheat mine and then pinned it to test it. It was fine but did crash again after a few days. You can just keep reheating it but I chose to refilter mine which solved the issue.

I have read the entire thread and I tried searching but my search skills suck. I currently run a mic/B12 blend from a compounding pharmacy 1Ml split M/W/F. Does anyone run Stans Dragon Blood four times a week and the NAD+ mic blend on the other three days? I'm not sure if that's overkill for a protocol.
Current goals are just to lose fat before a mild blast.
Thank you.
Edit to add I'm also cruising at a trt dose of 140 mg/w test and 2 iu gh daily.

Question on Tirzepatide. It’s says 10mg vial. So if I want to run 10mg a week is that 1 vial per week or is is 10mg per ml and a 10ml bottle? So would 10mg a week be one vial a week or does 1 vial last 10 weeks?

Question on Tirzepatide. It’s says 10mg vial. So if I want to run 10mg a week is that 1 vial per week or is is 10mg per ml and a 10ml bottle? So would 10mg a week be one vial a week or does 1 vial last 10 weeks?
One 10mg vial is one dose. For 4 weeks, you would need 4-10mg vials.

One 10mg vial is one dose. For 4 weeks, you would need 4-10mg vials.
This is not true. Bighead the tirz comes in vials of powder that need to be dissolved with BAC water. So the dosage per mg depends on how much water you use. For example I used 1ml of water so it is 10mg/ml. I ran 2.5mg (0.25ml) a week for a month and had very strong appetite suppression. You will need to increase the dosage after a month most likely. If I were you and I were planning to run it for 3 months I'd buy 3 vials.

@Cridi887 has a guide to dosage on the giant semaglutide thread. He can link it for you hopefully.

This is not true. Bighead the tirz comes in vials of powder that need to be dissolved with BAC water. So the dosage per mg depends on how much water you use. For example I used 1ml of water so it is 10mg/ml. I ran 2.5mg (0.25ml) a week for a month and had very strong appetite suppression. You will need to increase the dosage after a month most likely. If I were you and I were planning to run it for 3 months I'd buy 3 vials.

@Cridi887 has a guide to dosage on the giant semaglutide thread. He can link it for you hopefully.
ill tag in the semaglutide thread

Last edited: